Hetherington - 55m
Elliott - 52m
RFM - 67m
Jackson - 78m
Atoni - 56m
Waddell - 99m
Napa - 37m (5 runs)

I don’t care about the weather or lack of penalties, that is absolute trash
Spot on but people on here will put shit on our halves and attack while not one of our forwards can crack 100 run meters. Flanno was good today considering our pack and not having a real dummy half

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
YTD Penalties 5-0 & 5-1 = 10-1 against
Set re-starts 5-3 & 4-2 = 10-5 against

can you imagine them doing that to Melbourne or the Roosters?
No way.

But we just aren't offering anything so can't create field position or momentum. It's a balls up atm. We can't buy a 6 again or penalty.

This is going to be a long, slow re-build. The players aren't up to it and we just have to clear them out.

Next year.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know Burton wouldnt change whats happening, but who cares. He still wants to come so ship Napa off and pay the bill. Get Laundy to run a beer tab for the Penny Boys if need be. Paying him to play else where is exactly the same as paying him to do sweet FA for us. He isn't helping one bit on the field, I dare say Smith, Britt or Stimpson could produce what he's been dishing up lol
What's Burton going to do with the 10 touches he will get all game? Lol

Reactions: ATT

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is our club cursed?

Why is that whenever we sign a forward that was a gun at another club. They become useless duds for us?!

It makes no sense.

The list is endless! Legit every forward wr have signed has coped the "curse".

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avrillo was ordinary hoppa past it the pack was outclassed theres gotta be changes big time and yes id bring back lewis he can fucking tackle

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hetherington is worse than all of them and on more money :/
You don't know what money he is on.

And I mentioned them because they are off contract.

I can add Jacko in there too, but he's contracted so I didn't.

Was i wrong with what i said?
Is Ogden average?
Does Antoni play like a big guy or a soft cream puff?
is Ray always injured?
And do you still think its worth while keeping Napa, because our forwards suck? He isn't adding anything, we may as pay yhe bill to play somewhere else because he is literally getting paid here TO DO NOTHING.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spot on but people on here will put shit on our halves and attack while not one of our forwards can crack 100 run meters. Flanno was good today considering our pack and not having a real dummy half
Anyone expecting the halves to perform miracles behind such a badly beaten pack is kidding themselves! It’s a huge issue and apart from Thompson we have no reinforcements coming over the hill.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's Burton going to do with the 10 touches he will get all game? Lol
Nothing. Thats why I said he WOULDNT CHANGE anything.

But he wants to come and Napa is getting paid anyway, to DO NOTHING HERE.

He just gets here early to build what ever can be built.

Short on forwards or not, Napa isn't doing anything. Smith would be better than him atm.

Reactions: ATT

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im not talking about winning but how about crossing the halfway line with the ball and not letting them walk in tries
We should have scored two today, one a video ref that probably is our limit against a team like this. Penrith were always going to be up for this Ivan would not handle losing this one

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
This forward pack is rubbish. It’ll need to be completely overhauled going into 2022 before we can even think about being competitive again

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's it in a nutshell... other Clubs recruit a million times better than we do... plus we let go of our superstar juniors
Exactly plus Ivan was never gonna lose this one. He would have made sure his players were up for it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You don't know what money he is on.

And I mentioned them because they are off contract.

I can add Jacko in there too, but he's contracted so I didn't.

Was i wrong with what i said?
Is Ogden average?
Does Antoni play like a big guy or a soft cream puff?
is Ray always injured?
And do you still think its worth while keeping Napa, because our forwards suck? He isn't adding anything, we may as pay yhe bill to play somewhere else because he is literally getting paid here TO DO NOTHING.
Not wrong, but I want to shit on Hetherington because fuck him.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im not talking about winning but how about crossing the halfway line with the ball and not letting them walk in tries
Again it comes down to the caliber of player also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nothing. Thats why I said he WOULDNT CHANGE anything.

But he wants to come and Napa is getting paid anyway, to DO NOTHING HERE.

He just gets here early to build what ever can be built.

Short on forwards or not, Napa isn't doing anything. Smith would be better than him atm.
I'd rather him come next season when we have a different coach.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell was Hetherington getting praise in this thread for his first half? 55m from 6 runs is pathetic from a starting front rower.
pretty average assessment.
Need to look at that in the context of the game. Possession was 60/40, backs take most yardage plays to give the middle a rest when possession is skewed so much.

Reactions: GDR

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what i am saying is I think it would be worth paying Napa what ever to play fornPenrith and we get Burton.

Not because I think he is the second coming of Jesus, but because why the hell not? He wants to come, Napa is park footy level now.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Improvements on last week:

1. 4 less errors (9)
2. 11% better completion rate (83%)
3. 2 more tackle breaks (21)
4. 5 more offloads (7)
5. 43 more kick metres (734)

That is all.

HARRIGAN

Waterboy
Reaction score
This forward pack is rubbish. It’ll need to be completely overhauled going into 2022 before we can even think about being competitive again
I'd drop Napa and Atoni next week and bring in Britt and Seumanufagai. Both had good games in reserve grade today and got through a lot of work. Something you can say about the pack out there in first grade today.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't blame forwards. Don't blame players at all. It all falls on the coach. He picks them. 2 weeks of dud selections so far.

But if this is the best we have and Barrett is actually picking best 17 (highly likely) ... then that is a scary thought and we need 20 years to make top 8. When maybe all the covid babies will be good for the bulldogs. But by then Haslers son will come and fuck the club up inside out.

BRING BACK COREY THOMPSON!

Players we've given away over last decade are easily top 8 side.
Who can he bring in that would make a difference? I can only think of Hoppa for Schoupp but even that comes with a risk.