Official Round 8 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We’ve become accustom to losing, I used to be on the edge of my seat for the 80 mins, watching our boys win , or having a chance to win even to the last second in 2012 -14 , 7 long years of this. used to get so upset for a 1 point loss.. how the feeling has changed.

just want the doggies shitty run to end. Need our boys at the top once again.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has flanno got the weakest ankles in the comp, his penalty kicks go no where and his bombs are not high?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last week should have been a step forward, but We’ve taken another 3 back.. have to ask yourself the question. It’s very worrying !!
It has been poor in a lot ways, however I don't think it is 3 steps back. They were almost certain not to get close to the Eels. There have been some good signs in the midst of the poor stuff though. Some upgrades in key positions and I can see the foundations of something good coming together.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Suck it Brown you fat shit....hope you're out for the season you grub.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averilo kicking flopagan Flanagan to the kerb for skill shame we didn’t go for Reynolds ,Kyle set in his ways
And so is our coach

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Too many players in this side not up to first grade standard. It’s so hard supporting this team at the moment with such a long road ahead

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's been happening all night & now he penalises it?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ok boys - anyone interested if I go to change.org to setup a petition to get rid of Flanno?
I think our only hope is to do a go fund me to get someone to smash the bus so most of the team can never play again

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It has been poor in a lot ways, however I don't think it is 3 steps back. They were almost certain not to get close to the Eels. There have been some good signs in the midst of the poor stuff though. Some upgrades in key positions and I can see the foundations of something good coming together.
Was over exaggerating purposely brother , but you get the point ;)

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for meany but I don’t think he’s our fullback, crap performance by many, but he just doesn’t have the strength, or the ball skills we need, add fullback to the list..
Maybe but first half he sniffed for an offload, got it, makes some metres and gets tackled. Then then they run the ball, Avo passes to Elliot and he drops it.
People call for Meany, Avo to step up and the usual dopes fuck it up.
Meany's done some good things today, rarely makes errors and gradually improving.