Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't get it Baz.
The same retards screw us over every week. Katoa, Napa, Smith Hoppa etc.
I know that the team is putrid in general, but if you don't at least make these calls that every fucking nobody arm chair coach can clearly see, then you have no chance in hell of winning any match with this rabble. Sort your fucking decisions out mate or you will be gone like Pay. Fuck me
He has to learn otherwise they'll cost him his job (not agreeing with Smith tho). Everyone you mentioned won't be here next year.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
We’re still in this. The DWZ no try was unlucky. Get Deitz on at hooker. If we can hold the ball the points will come

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We seriously need a leader like Graham or Ennis to be out there to talk and direct the team. We shouldve gone for Reynolds for experience alone.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wallace knocked himself out dont get it twisted bruh
You're allowed to play for obstruction. We benefited in the past with players like Reynolds and Ennis doing it too. We just need a few more winners in the team.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
have you noticed when we run one out - Titans gang tackle, practically packing a fucking mini scrum against our attacking player - we need to smarten up like DWZ and pack the scrum against them to stop the player being driven back.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dont dish it if u cant take it. I dont know your uncle
Surely you don’t have to know him to understand that this must be an emotional time for me, I’m pretty emotionally wrung out right now and my temper is a big short at the moment.... I know you had no way of knowing and I probably shouldn’t have snapped at you.... but people get emotional at times like this...under the circumstances you probably should have just let it go.

In any case, you know now, so please just give me a break today ok? I can and do take it on a weekly basis on here. Today just isn’t the day.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hang in there boys our attack looks a lot better today

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry... Big hype on Joseph Suaalii , only 17 debut for the chooks.!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I get what you mean, I do want to see more effort with simple things too
I think our club is just totally down on confidence. Most of the players know they're not wanted, we get a few calls against us, conceded, etc. I'd be totally depressed if I was a player, more so than I am now :tearsofjoy:

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Fair enough. Don’t rate jacko as a leader or player.
And that’s fair enough too. But I don’t see any other **** giving the team the much needed encouragement at half time. We still in this and he knows it too.