Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Referee just proved he was playing to the crowd boos...

They are talking up the knights forwards with so many meters, kind of expected in a game with 70:30 ratio of possession.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can’t replace a whole team in 1 year. We have simply been out muscled today. No need for everyone to lose their shit already. This team has only played 1 game together
I am with you, and I’m not losing any of my Poo just yet. But it is concerning that we are getting belted in the middle and with just 10 points on the board and 1 line break, you might ask a few questions about what has changed...

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
How is that a penalty? This is an absolute rort. What a disgrace

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the game just fizzled out, our pack got dominated and then it was done and dusted.

Wet weather has exposed it even more. Knights are a top 8 team and have been building for a good 3 years now.

We need to be beating teams like Tigers, Warriors, Manly, Dragons, Cowboys, Broncos & Sharks. Going off this game our pack is going to struggle against pretty much every team. There is just no go forward, no quick play the balls, Knights defense looked so at ease and relaxed.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Zero penalties. Seriously does cumstains believe the knights have been perfect off the ball?! Fucking hell what a joke

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. They're nothing but part players.

They're straight up terrible.

Atoni is huge, has footwork, has speed but he runs like an absolute powder puff.
You could be right but I think tonight it has hard to judge. We have had no ball and been smashed in the penalties and 6 agains

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our forwards are rubbish. Have any of them even offloaded once ? Cumstain is killing us and our Captain has not asked that prick once wtf is going on. He's a yes man!
At least last year we had a decent defence cause this year our defence and our attack are crap!