Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have just gone back to the nrl site to look at list of players whose contracts end in 2021 - Doggies looking good for 2022. Any one know if any on line bookies are offering odds yet for season 2022, like Dogs to make the 8?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven’t checked any stats mate but I see him in the picture all the time having a go. Much more than the rest of our forwards have done tonight. He is dead set least of the worries of our forward pack. How about our edge defence if you want to start somewhere?
Hetherington is shit, end of. Rubbish player.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knights 5 restarts and 5 penalties
Dogs 0 penalties and 3 restarts in the last 18 minutes. Gfy
Cummins is partly to blame for that but also our pack is very average. We saw the same problems under Pay, we were down last I think for set restarts because we don't fatigue or stretch teams through the middle.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Despite the loss and all the negative aspects of our game tonight it was very pleasing to see Kyle Flanagan play well on debut for the club. We’ve been in desperate need for a pure halfback for too many years now and he looks good

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hetherington.
Ah ok. I thought he was decent, I said ages ago I wanted him and Atoni as our bench middles. With Thompson starting with an elite front rower signing we need to make, really need someone like NAS

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How is that not a rake on Katoa?? They said he wasn’t trying to hit the ball out, just make a tackle? Wow.
Aren't you allowed to strike at the ball when the opposition is in the act of try scoring?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw massive signs of this against the Sharks, our forwards will get beaten by nearly every pack this season and it will hurt our results