Opinion Baz

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So as it stands by round 13 we will be 1/13,who imagined such a great start to the year?
Graded A for recruiting yet we play like a big F and it’s clear Barrett and his assistants are so out of their depth.
For 11 weeks now we are flat in attack
Our execution sucks,we could pick a squad of 17 from the kennel with better execution,as a paying gold member it’s not acceptable we have become soft and blame The players,pay had a lesser group of talent yet we defended better and played with more heart ❤.
Bad dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who else is there until we get some troops back?
Bro, he pulled Thompson off with like 5 to go? Why? His rotations are ridiculous. 50 minutes straight of Katoa and the back on 10 minutes later to play lock? Fucking why? I don't get it. Topine should walk back into the side, defends miles better than our more experienced forwards.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barrett has the safest job in the NRLoL this season. We were expected to get the wood spoon at the beginning of the season. So it doesn’t make a difference if we actually get it

But next year is a different story. If BAZ think he can get away with these performances this far into the season and still keep his job, he’s deluded

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Picking the right players is coaching fundamentals 101.. katoa, Hopoate and Elliot have been below average for weeks now probably since the start of the season. They are directly the cause of us losing games for poor performances in attack and defence.

It bewilders me how any person, let alone a first grade nrl coach can pick them, no matter what the circumstances.

It’s an easy fix with Diets, Doorey and Hetherington to take their spots

If Barrett doesn’t drop them next week, he needs to be held accountable.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Remember when you geniuses wanted to sack Pay. So they did.

Good work.
Under the assumption we would get a 1st grade coach, not a fucking pretender.

Baz has worse bench management than Pay.

If I had the choice last year between the two id have stuck by Pay.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Under the assumption we would get a 1st grade coach, not a fucking pretender.

Baz has worse bench management than Pay.

If I had the choice last year between the two id have stuck by Pay.
You could get Bellamy and he couldn't turn our roster into a first grade team. It was just stupidity trying to find some quick solution to a big problem.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
I’m firmly of the opinion that no coach would have this squad playing any better then they are right now. Barrett doesn’t have the players to work with at the moment and we’ll have to stay patient and start judging him as a coach in 12-18 months time.

The recruitment for next season has been positive so far and hopefully some new key signings coming soon. We have the worst hooker, inexperienced halves and still haven’t settled on a fullback yet. I’ll wait for now and judge him when the key positions in the team have been improved.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How fucking stupid is this ****? Katoa and Elliott have been making mistakes all fucking game yet this **** still decides to send them out late in the game? Guess what two fucking ***** missed that tackle. Rubbish coaching, absolute fucking rubbish.
10000 Likes

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
6. Averillo
7. Flanagan
9. Wakeham
Wakeham untested at 9 but I guess we can hardly go backwards. Flanno was underwhelming so apart from rightly dumping Katoa does this change that much?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just a shit squad to be honest. Atoni played like he's signed elsewhere today. Couldn't keep him out there for any longer than they did. Katoa and Elliot shouldn't have went back on bit noone was fit enough to keep them off. Thompson, Doorey were good. Smith had some good patches and poor patches. Waddell was ok, needs to stay in the middle.

Hoppa, Elliot and Katoa need a spell in Reggie's
I would also add that Averillo didnt do anything until the 55th minute. He needs to learn NRL halves actually dont just shuffle a pass and kick an absolute shit bomb for 60 minutes a game and expect to stay in 1st grade. I know he has talent but for fucks sake go to the fucking line A LOT MORE---> your running game is what got you to 1st grade mate.

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We all agree the team is limited. But picking katoa, Elliot and Hopoate when there are other options is a fundamental error which goes to the heart of his coaching performance.