Opinion Baz

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Dietz starts and Topine on the bench surely. I can't fathom how Katoa's even considered NRL standard.
Yeah it’s puzzling.
Not like he’s Napa and they’re extracting every last minute out of him attached to an inflated salary.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Truth is Barrett being the attacking Masterclass of Penrith is a myth,
It was always Cleary and doggies bought into the hype,next year when we are 2 from 10 truth will come out
Tough call. If we had Cleary, Koriosau and JFH, Kikau and others we'd be much better also. Can't protect Barrett from the Elliot, Katoa and Hoppa blunders... Like Hoppas defensive effort on Kelly in the first half was woeful, look at what Payten said about Taumalolo when he made weak defensive efforts, yet Hoppa will still be captain next week lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Katoa is trash but let's not pretend that deitz is any better. IMO, he is worse

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who else is there until we get some troops back?
Honestly mate,I would rather he went with some young guys,with no first grade experience,who’ll have a dig,we lost the ball on the first tackle on 3 occasions in attacking positions,we had the try line at our mercy on numerous occasions,and some of our experienced players were the ones at fault,and it’s constant the same culprits every week,I think every one knows who they are.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
We haven’t go anyone to replace them with.
Jmk injured Jackson injured hethrington suspended chn injured who do we have?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That's 2 to 3 extra games that we should have won by now, That's taking into account how bad this team is. I blame the team for the errors, penalties and brain farts but Tbaz's team selections and refusal to hook poor players is on him.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly mate,I would rather he went with some young guys,with no first grade experience,who’ll have a dig,we lost the ball on the first tackle on 3 occasions in attacking positions,we had the try line at our mercy on numerous occasions,and some of our experienced players were the ones at fault,and it’s constant the same culprits every week,I think every one knows who they are.
In a sense I agree, now that we’re no longer restricted to the 30. Whilst we don’t want any kids to be lambs to the slaughter and dent their confidence as well, between getting some troops back eg: Jacko, RFM, Hetho and adding in some young guys like we did with Shoupp (who I thought did well today), Topine etc - some of the serial offenders can join Flanno on the sidelines to think about their choices.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How fucking stupid is this ****? Katoa and Elliott have been making mistakes all fucking game yet this **** still decides to send them out late in the game? Guess what two fucking ***** missed that tackle. Rubbish coaching, absolute fucking rubbish.
It looked like Katoa & Elliott tackled each other.
Too much nude wrestling after training boys, practice tackling the opposition.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed i like baz but continuing to pick elliott and katoa is terrible enough is enough trent

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s worse is my wife who knows nothing about the dogs hears the post match and says didnt he same last week, I’m like yep and the week before thst snd the week before that. Why don’t they ask the hard questions instead of the the same shit. Hey baz, why pick Katoa and Elliot when they continue to fuck up?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. He has shit to select from and the players are Shit. Drop shit players get shit in return , if same thing in 22 when have some good quality and better depth.. then yes sack him. But he deserves a shot at it.!!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes agree get some guys in there with the basic fundamentals in defence.
Get topine,Lewis, jmk and jacko and find a spot for them

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Remember when you geniuses wanted to sack Pay. So they did.

Good work.
Was an excellent decision... We wouldn't have Burton, Addo-Carr and Naden coming in 2022 of we kept Pay... Burton would be staying at Penrith or he'd be at Cronulla. So yeah while this year sucks the right call was made.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
What’s worse is my wife who knows nothing about the dogs hears the post match and says didnt he same last week, I’m like yep and the week before thst snd the week before that. Why don’t they ask the hard questions instead of the the same shit. Hey baz, why pick Katoa and Elliot when they continue to fuck up?
When can your Mrs start?