Matt Burton consolidated thread

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m calling it now burton to win it for the panthers with a FG 30m out and tell big chinDaddy Cleary to get fucked he carried them

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watching Burto play and cant wait for him to be in the blue and white. what a favourite for dogs supporters, His mine for sure.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he going to kick the winning field goal ?

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
More of a clue than you lot. He struggled most of the game, and I gave a reason why, MAY @ HALFBACK played him out of the game, but you couldn't read. The left edge is dominating the ball right now and Burton is finding his feet and doing some good stuff.
May is terrible but Burton is definitely not struggling. He’s been very good. Not many kids his age can carry a team on their own back like he’s doing right now. Outstanding performance

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
If Burton had Luai next to him everyone would be saying Cleary who. Absolutely no help for him today in the backs.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One man can take a team to 18 -0 , one man can take a team to 18-18 and then the other guy kicks the wining field goal…

2 of best players on the field, we have 1 already, we can have them both.!!!
luv your passion mate, give him a ring can ya, tell him to not be too greedy on the $$ sought?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
stop sooking lol he has bounced back of an average first half(borderline bad i'll give you that)and taked the game by the scruff of the neck in teh second half in about what 4th game at 6

luv your passion mate, give him a ring can ya, tell him to not be too greedy on the $$ sought?
lol, thanks man.. but it was the absolute truth, and the beautiful field goal to win, surely he’s worth a shot !!