Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
good to see those pillars of accountability are helping us hold onto the ball Baz.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought both would back flip after watching the fox play with Melbourne last night, this is ridiculous. And I had huge hopes.. that’ll teach me huh.!!
Embarrassing I know it’s first game and the cocksucker ref isn’t helping but they are fucking woeful

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
We haven’t shown up tonight. Too many basic errors and our defense has been abysmal. We look very fragile through the middle. This Knights team is nothing special and yet they look like breaking the line at any moment

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i mean when you're playing against the perfect side what can you do?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We lost the forward battle tonight unfortunately. Hopefully once Thompson is back we will be more mobile and more effective. All napa did was bring his crapness on at a later time.

If you have no filed position and lose the forward battle. Get smashed with penalties and 6 agains, then you lose the ball when you have it, it will be a long day at the office. Lots of positives to take out of it for next week though. When we had the ball in the opposition 20 we were threatening.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The wet weather plus our handling plus all the extra work we have had to do to from these BS calls has not helped anything. It’s a cascading effect. We just need to put this behind us

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope this shitfest of a performance is our worst showing this year.
Massive let down bulldogs
Our draw is hard for opening month ... Get prepared for a worse showing