Search results

1. steve1700

Sonny bill gripe

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/the-day-sonny-bill-williams-lost-respect-for-all-blacks-teammate/
  2. steve1700

Electric scooters who has one ?

Anyone on here ride one ? Just bought one for myself never ridden before so should be interesting. Any tips on chaining one up what lock do you use ? Any tips maintenance wise anything really.
  3. steve1700

Optus best mobile service in OZ

Fuck you optus for your shitty network tried buying a coffee this morning but couldn't get fuck all service.
  4. steve1700

Brisbane lose 4 finals in same year

Brisbane heat lost to Perth scorchers Brisbane lions lost to Collingwood Brisbane broncos lost to Penrith panthers Brisbane tigers lost to south Sydney
  5. steve1700

1988 GF celebration

Just saw this on fb so different now to then, sharks minor premier Gus was coach. https://fb.watch/nmmHDV7qZa/?mibextid=NnVzG8
  6. steve1700

The Hopoate is back

Anyone else seen this https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLGqAsRy/
  7. steve1700

Go Sweden

Bye bye
  8. steve1700

Kayo 12 months free with telstra internet

Just got 5g home internet comes with 12 months kayo free available until 8th august.
  9. steve1700

Go the All Blacks

Almost 30 years since the won bledisloe cup
  10. steve1700

Car insurance

Who are you guys with? mine just went $350 a year so might look around for new policy.
  11. steve1700

Flanagan to dragons swap

If not posted all ready we get Sullivan.
  12. steve1700

Does anyone use a double edge razor for shaving

Ive used cartridge shaver pretty much my whole life. I went through a stage of hair clippers electric shaver back to cartridge, now. I have ordered a double edge razor just wanted to hear some of your thoughts, I have watched a couple of videos looks pretty straight forward I hope anyway.
  13. steve1700

Forward pass or not ?

Was that pass forward I didn't think it was hands where pointing backwards .
  14. steve1700

Didn't think we were that low on ladder.

If tigers win and we lose will be bottom of table.
  15. steve1700

Who went to the fridge for drinks break

I did needs to be more drink breaks.
  16. steve1700

Sack TpJ and Thomno

Did nothing all game while getting paid to much money.
  17. steve1700

4x4 Dual cab help

Looking for upgrade something tough 2011 to 2016 triton ranger bt50 navara amarok. Need some info for this year range I'm at bt50 or triton unless someone can talk me out of it.
  18. steve1700

Burton kicking for goal ?

Can someone explain to me why Burton kicked for goal ? Also why there is a bulldogs jersey in the broncos coach box ?
  19. steve1700

Game Stoppages

They say they want to speed up the game but all I watched was a game with stoppages every 2 minutes was boring. Do you think it will turn into nfl?
  20. steve1700

What do you say

We lost, manly was the better team suck it up...
  21. steve1700

Who here is liking Windows 11

The last windows I used was windows 7 (12+ years ago) I just downloaded windows 11 so much cleaner than 10 from first impressions will have a look around but I'm liking it so far.
  22. steve1700

Kfc shortage

Could last up to six to seven weeks I'm devastated must of run out of chickens
  23. steve1700

Can someone make a list of 23 sqaud

As title says can someone make a player list to get an idea for what we will be fielding in 23 or post thread if all ready done thanks.
  24. steve1700

Police chase in my area.

They threw the spikes out the front of my house, but nobody showed up choppers are out now.
  25. steve1700

Camping

Anyone from here into camping I'm looking to get back into it am preparing for zombie apocalypse. Am looking at black wolf tents maybe coleman or oztrail (10 person) will be more at camping site as im with wife and kids any recommendations or tips has been 20 years since I went camping.
  26. steve1700

Anyone here Overpronate when walking or running

If so what type of shoe do you use? i am looking into this but not quite sure what shoe to get. It was pointed out to me that my foot rolls inward while walking didnt even know this was a thing i bought insoles to help but would like to get a pair of runners that can help support my foot...
  27. steve1700

If NRL teams were Simpson characters

https://www.zerotackle.com/if-nrl-clubs-were-simpsons-characters-53783/3/ Some of these are actually funny.
  28. steve1700

What bank do you use?

Im looking at opening a new bank account (Savings) in aus any advice to which is best and why ?
  29. steve1700

Replacing decal on football jerseys

Is there a place where you can have the letters replaced ? All the letters haves peeled off bar two and looks weird as fuck.
  30. steve1700

Duty free and cigarettes

has anyone recently tried bringing in cigarettes I’m reading now you can only bring 50 cigarettes? And if you go over this you have to pay duty 97cents per cigarette am I reading right?
  31. steve1700

The dentist near me is really cheap just one catch

so a dentist near me is really cheap the catch is they are students training would you risk it ? It is 1/3 of the normal price if that I need a lot of work done so would save me a lot of money. Anyone else does this before ?
  32. steve1700

Rugby championship 2019

anyone going to watch? For me I can’t wait take my mind of how shit we are playing.
  33. steve1700

Anyone here play clash royale ?

what mobile games do you guys or girls play I’m looking for something to kill time.
  34. steve1700

Iphone wont update any apple geniuses here.

So i bought a 2nd hand iphone 6 which was factory reset and running Ios 9.3.5, The phone says you have an update available, Ios 12.3.1 but the button is grey so i cant click it. in small print underneath it says you need to connect to itunes to install update (Im running windows 7 32bit) So i...
  35. steve1700

Best way to watch Nrl

I'm heading back to Aus soon what is the best way and cheapest to watch games on TV I'm thinking FOXTEL I do like to watch other sporting events. Eg rugby cricket football. Anyone know pricing I have tried looking on there website but for some reason I can't view the website.
  36. steve1700

Are we in trouble?

What is this crap I feel like I am watching park football bulldogs are done for the season. Dean pay looks to be in trouble as well.
  37. steve1700

Just bought new phone (honor 8x)

Anyone else bought a Huawei or xiaomi phone what are your thoughts? I bought the honor 8x is a great phone for this price Samsung and iPhone are just to expensive now.specs might not e the best but does the job while keeping up with them.
  38. steve1700

Sydney life now what's it like ?

In a few months time I will be returning to Australia from living abroad for almost 8 years now. I grew up in sydney and they were always good times but i am hearing Alot of Sydney is shit now is this true ? any Perth supporters here what's it like over there I am really considering this.
  39. steve1700

Sydney life what's it like now

why would this be archived it is a serious question
  40. steve1700

Sydney life what's it like now

In a few months time I will be returning to Australia from living abroad for almost 8 years now. I grew up in sydney and they were always good times but i am hearing Alot of Sydney is shit now is this true ? any Perth supporters here what's it like over there I am really considering this.
  41. steve1700

The Rugby Thread

All i can say is come on aussies come on come on yeah
  42. steve1700

Premium member bullshit ?

Really i dont support enough? im going to stop here.
  43. steve1700

wow saw the score by accident so glad I did.

Another disappointment today guess i won't be in a rush to watch the game now.
  44. steve1700

What a game

Havnt been on edge of my chair for awhile is still early and we keep this up we have a team.
  45. steve1700

This place here has gone to shit like the bulldogs

Was once a great forum but now has gone to shit.
  46. steve1700

Who smiled when Morris went over

I know I did.
  47. steve1700

What a game that was.

Was Either the thrashing from last week or Mbye was not playing but what ever the fuck it was i enjoyed every fucking minute will see next week the reason.
  48. steve1700

Who should be fullback ?

It is a crucial spot for our side.
  49. steve1700

Hopefully it is just the off season but

This site has become so fucking boring.
  50. steve1700

PS4 Modded

Does anyone here have a molded ps4? I just saw one for sale in a store. It is around $750.00 comes with 1 or 2 TB with 300 of the latest games installed on the HDD. Am really thinking to buy one might have to do a bit of research though
  51. steve1700

Anyone following the swans?

This is probably the only time i support them is when they make it this far.
  52. steve1700

Sad day today my dad past away at the early age of 69

Past away in his chair watching the football not sure which game but is a very sad day for me.
  53. steve1700

Clubs Statistics

Any one looked at our club statistics we are in top 2 for everything bar missed tackles not bad. We are 2nd for most points 1st In Tries 2nd in try Assists 1st in tackles 2nd in line breaks 1st in line break assists 1st in hit ups
  54. steve1700

Tonight is the Sam ****ing Perret Apreciation thread

Nice Job perret
  55. steve1700

The Beastwood Appreciation thread 2.0

One of the most consistant players he is one of the unstoppable
  56. steve1700

Dogs never give in

We lost I know, but I reminded that we dogs never give in.
  57. steve1700

Now that was a hard fought ****ing game

Go the doggies. End rant
  58. steve1700

who here is a member pre 2008

Who is still about im seeing alot of new and not alot of old
  59. steve1700

So we have knocked out 3.

Souths Roosters and Cowboys have only knocked out 1 each. If we take out Souths 4 out of 8 is pretty fing amazing.
  60. steve1700

The Original Doggies Song

Didnt know it existed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnfRRC74usg
  61. steve1700

Minix Neo X8 (XMBC)

Anyone have one am thinking of buying. Are they any good? my smart tv is shit and need an upgrade. Is it easy to get IPTV going and can you watch NRL games free ? (Also im overseas south america so not sure if there are any restrictions) Cheers.
  62. steve1700

Playing Manly twice within the space of 2 games.

Is this a mistake or do they draw the games out of a hat anyone know. We play manly rd 13 then eels then raiders then we are playing manly again, I know we have both Byes around this time but anyone else think this is strange.
  63. steve1700

What Smart phone should i get.

Looking for a new smartphone.
  64. steve1700

Dogs never give in.

For years and years nows is a known fact the Dogs never give in, and tonight they proved it again. 15 mins to go i was thinking are we ****ed? but as always the fat bitch has not sung and they pull a massive effort in the last 15 mins and win us the game. Go Doggies.
  65. steve1700

Best Defence and 4th in Attack

We have the best defence atm and 4th in attack the ladder doesnt compliment our efforts, will see where we are Saturday night afte we play a qaulity side. which I think is not bad. Not sure if all ready posted and i cannot be vucked to go look
  66. steve1700

I saw sam kasianos younger twin brother.

I was in a bar last night and i swear it was his twin i asked him if he plays rugby he said no I told him to go look rugby up you would be good at it. Reply with cool story bro.
  67. steve1700

What are some Funny things you have done by accident ?

The other week I used my shaving cream as deodorant was early in the morning and still half asleep.
  68. steve1700

What is a double movement ?

I dont know if their is another thread about this but what is a double movement? Trex was penalised for a double movement, Doesnt he have to put the ball over the line to be a double movement ? The Ref said no try the commentators said he didnt get over the line but he was penalised for a double...
  69. steve1700

Anyone know of decent news site without having to register.

So anyone know of a good news article site without this registration crap SMH and Dailytelegraph now have which is $4 a week. Looks like sky news and news.com.au will be news sites.
  70. steve1700

Back in the top 8

So we are back in the top 8, have the bye next week, panthers and knights play next week so we will be 7th with +10 F/A(Giving the titans lose against manly or win by 14 points), we have parra followed by the dragons. A strong finish home after that and we can be placed 4th or 5th. Bye...
  71. steve1700

Shit you find in your pocket after a big night out

What is some of the weird stuff you find in your pocket after a big night ? I just checked my pockets this afternoon from waking up and the stuff that i find amazes me sometimes
  72. steve1700

Franky Baby

Who here has man love for this bloke?
  73. steve1700

Holly shit what a game

To win in nz and come from behind is beautiful so many good players tonight confidence booster, bring on manly round 14. I want to know what Hasler said to them in the dressing room for the 2nd half they came out steam rolling.
  74. steve1700

Barba set to return in round four

Barba is back? For easter Just read he will be back in telegraph
  75. steve1700

Does anyone knows of link to dogs v souths game

Has anyone uploaded the souths v dogs game i missed it or know of a link to watch the game I am overseas so cant watch delayed game on foxtel or NRL site. cheers would be much appreciated.
  76. steve1700

We will be 8th on laddar If dragons win

We will be 8th on the laddar if the dragons win. we could be out of the top 8 next week if we lose
  77. steve1700

Pathetic

The title says it all
  78. steve1700

Anyone have the dogs eels game uploaded

Does anyone have this game uploaded can you pm link thanks missed the game and im sure was a good game
  79. steve1700

The Walking Dead

Anyone else here been watching this ??? Is pretty good actually just finished watching season 1 and 2
  80. steve1700

Attention Administrators

lol Why am i infamous around these parts ? Please explain
  81. steve1700

French Aurelien Rougerie caught on camera eye gouging

And I thought springboks were dirty places french are just as dirty. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/rugby-gold/french-centre-aurelien-rougerie-caught-on-camera-gouging-all-blacks-captain-richie-mccaw-in-rugby-world-cup-final/story-fn8ti7yn-1226177207328 DAMNING footage has...
  82. steve1700

The official go all blacks thread

France you are going down. Also sonny bill sin binned for a soldier charge
  83. steve1700

Oztips has gone to sh!t

It was bad enough they make us sign up to yahoo mid season, but now when i pick the roosters over the dragons and roosters win there is a cross next to there name??? I want my 7 points.
  84. steve1700

What game you think ended our season ?

I think it was the dragons game 10 - 15 If we had of won that I rekon we would of been in the top 4 was a good game but after that game it was all down hill from there.
  85. steve1700

I sold my mates boat on ebay funning thing was

The only people interested was from Qld or Vic so someone from Vic bought the boat and will bring a trailer up and drive it back (engine was not running) don't sydney people like fishing ?
  86. steve1700

Saw the funniest thing last night guy stealing full trolley of groceries

Saw some guy bolting out of coles with a full trolley of groceries almost hit a bus with it and ran up the street with gf 10 - 15 metres behind him trying to keep up lol funny ****. Dont get why though all that to save $150 in food.
  87. steve1700

Will firday night game be shown in NZ ?

I will be in new zealand on friday night are there any channels that would show game ? Friday***
  88. steve1700

Pop corn whats the best way to make

Im about to make some pop corn whats the best way to cook it Do i put the butter in before its popped or after ?
  89. steve1700

V8's then concert Anyone going tomos ?

Who going tomos? just got my ticket then $95 races then gunners so not to bad
  90. steve1700

ha ha very funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC6JDH_S7jE&NR=1
  91. steve1700

Topless hairdressers

I have just found my new hair dresser lol. Im going to gorw my hair extra long http://hotcuts.com.au/index.html
  92. steve1700

Come on aussies come on come on

Hehehehe :P
  93. steve1700

The good news thread

For those who want to brag about there good news :P I won the trifecta in the last race at wenthworth Park paid $1400.... oh yeah
  94. steve1700

Daylight saving starts at 2am

Put your clocks forward. lol if anyone misses the game i had know idea was today
  95. steve1700

What you doing for the GF this year?

Im having my annual BBQ and piss up bbq ribs n pork roast cooked on webber steak to be cooked on grill. Is also my sister b'day so will be combined should be fun
  96. steve1700

Go the dragons thread

Who here is supporting the dragons??? has been 30 odd years hope they win it this year dont want a roosters team win it because of one player.
  97. steve1700

mccaffrey anyone know this name ?

mccaffrey I just found out that my mates dad mannaged the dogs took him awhile to tell me.
  98. steve1700

I didn't bite him

Bear speaks: 'I didn't bite him, I'd know if I bit someone's ear' Adrian Proszenko August 29, 2010 Flashpoint ... the clashes leading up to the biting allegation, which Mitchell Stevens has denied. Photo: Jon Reid EXCLUSIVE NORTH SYDNEY fullback Mitchell Stevens claims he punched...
  99. steve1700

I got this off a rooster supporter

funny funny. > Two boys are playing kick-to-kick in a park on the Eastern Suburbs when one > is attacked by a vicious Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy > grabbed a branch and managed to wedge it down the dog's collar and twist, > luckily breaking the dog's neck and stopping its...