Dogs never give in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For years and years nows is a known fact the Dogs never give in, and tonight they proved it again. 15 mins to go i was thinking are we ****ed? but as always the fat bitch has not sung and they pull a massive effort in the last 15 mins and win us the game.

Go Doggies.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For some reason I always felt like we'd get a chance to claw it back. In the end though we definitely got lucky though. You need to take those lucky chances though if you're seriously in the hunt; which we're doing.

Some of the fans sure do give in though. This T-Rex thread has a lot of examples. Pay special attention to the posts between myself and pissst in the latter pages of the thread:

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=104748

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For some reason I always felt like we'd get a chance to claw it back. In the end though we definitely got lucky though. You need to take those lucky chances though if you're seriously in the hunt; which we're doing.

Some of the fans sure do give in though. This T-Rex thread has a lot of examples. Pay special attention to the posts between myself and pissst in the latter pages of the thread:

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=104748
Raysie I'm one who bagged big Barney, but the last 3 games he is putting in. He plays far better on the left edge, the one thing in common is early touches nearly every other game he doesn't get a touch the ball inside the first 10 minutes. I applaud anyone who could forsee him playing in the way he is now, let's face it he couldn't play any worse. So I dip my hat to those who showed faith but there is 20 more rounds lets hope he keeps it up.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Tonight was the biggest win this year by far. Forget the warriors before today, these guys were playing on heart which you could easily tell by Mannering's post match interview. They were there to play and only a methodical effort would beat them. Credit to the boys for hanging in there, burning off the enthusiasm they had and then using our forwards to just over power them when the energy ran out. Good on Des for picking a 4 man forward bench to negate the warriors emotions. T-rex...............wow mate you did well tonight and mate credit where its due...good job! We showed something tonight about ourselves and I have a great feeling about it, I am so proud.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tonight was the biggest win this year by far. Forget the warriors before today, these guys were playing on heart which you could easily tell by Mannering's post match interview. They were there to play and only a methodical effort would beat them. Credit to the boys for hanging in there, burning off the enthusiasm they had and then using our forwards to just over power them when the energy ran out. Good on Des for picking a 4 man forward bench to negate the warriors emotions. T-rex...............wow mate you did well tonight and mate credit where its due...good job! We showed something tonight about ourselves and I have a great feeling about it, I am so proud.
Completely agree. I haven't seen the Warriors play that well for a very long time, and we held them out on their turf.

The Warriors will win a fair few games this year if they play like that every week.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were shit!

Just kidding. I only heard score updates on the radio and was reading some of the match comments thread and thought we were gone towards the end. Glad they had more faith than i did at that stage. Sounds like we won bravely against the Warriors and the guys in pink. If a team has to beat the ref as well i think they should get an extra premiership point on the ladder. Good to see us stringing wins together early on. We can top our 17 win streak this season if we keep improving and a top four position would be good.

The Dogs are having a Paarrrrrty.
They'll need a bigger bin.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This win was for those who bleed blue and white.
For those that wear the jersey with pride.
For those that see the Dogs of war are returning.
For those who sit through thick and thin, right to the 79th minute in hope of a miracle, and don't turn off early.
This win was pure heart, passion, grit and determination.

This win, was for Bulldogs young and old.
This win, was for Bulldogs past and present.

This win makes my proud to be a Bulldog!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This win was for those who bleed blue and white.
For those that wear the jersey with pride.
For those that see the Dogs of war are returning.
For those who sit through thick and thin, right to the 79th minute in hope of a miracle, and don't turn off early.
This win was pure heart, passion, grit and determination.

This win, was for Bulldogs young and old.
This win, was for Bulldogs past and present.

This win makes my proud to be a Bulldog!
Nice one, but if I hear you compliment Thompson again and give excuses for him to be in first grade I will give you a first warning and a repeated offence we'll see you banned for 24 hours.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nice one, but if I hear you compliment Thompson again and give excuses for him to be in first grade I will give you a first warning and a repeated offence we'll see you banned for 24 hours.
LOL if I hear Inu is the better option again I might return serve!

Thompson is only 6 games into his NRL career, and has missed 2 tackles. That's pretty damn good!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs of war - enough said!!!

Close thread?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Dogs are the Rick Astley of the NRL.

Malla

Reaction score
We were far from the better team on the field. Scrappy. Played real bad actually. Our defense is what got us through and that's what the dogs or war is all about.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
We were far from the better team on the field. Scrappy. Played real bad actually. Our defense is what got us through and that's what the dogs or war is all about.
Warriors scored off pure luck.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Thompson is only 6 games into his NRL career, and has missed 2 tackles. That's pretty damn good!
His a winger so his prolly only made ten lol

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inu on a good day runs rings around anything i have seen yet from corey, even inu on one of his many lazy days is still no worse than what corey currently offers. I just don't know what to think of inu though, the position he currently finds himself in has happened far too many times for it to be a coincidence.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inu on a good day runs rings around anything i have seen yet from corey, even inu on one of his many lazy days is still no worse than what corey currently offers. I just don't know what to think of inu though, the position he currently finds himself in has happened far too many times for it to be a coincidence.
Sounds like the rumors r true my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.