Attention Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few people have become infamous lately. Including people that don't deserve it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't affect your account or access on here, and to be honest has absolutely no function in VB forum software other than to create rifts/segments between users. Much in the same way Kennel Kash has little to no use.

But I also noticed this recently. Take a squizz at my reputation!!

Pretty much there are a few people playing silly buggers, including one in particular who must think it's hilarious to give me negative feedback every week without fail with only the word "troll" as the description (you can see your rep by clicking here: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/usercp.php) and scroll to bottom of page and it tells you what threads and what the comment is).

In my case obviously it's someone too gutless to raise a concern about me (with me) via PM.

Anywhoo I've got the admins looking into it for me at the moment, so somebody is probably in for a bad day sometime soon I'd imagine.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it's all ****s n giggles folks, it's nothing really

:p

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
lol it's totally the mods - they did it to me too :(

I felt a bit unloved tbh

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
It doesn't affect your account or access on here, and to be honest has absolutely no function in VB forum software other than to create rifts/segments between users. Much in the same way Kennel Kash has little to no use.

But I also noticed this recently. Take a squizz at my reputation!!

Pretty much there are a few people playing silly buggers, including one in particular who must think it's hilarious to give me negative feedback every week without fail with only the word "troll" as the description (you can see your rep by clicking here: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/usercp.php) and scroll to bottom of page and it tells you what threads and what the comment is).

In my case obviously it's someone too gutless to raise a concern about me (with me) via PM.

Anywhoo I've got the admins looking into it for me at the moment, so somebody is probably in for a bad day sometime soon I'd imagine.
lol mine all -3 of them are all from 'rodz 2nd account'

hmmmm

stfu rod

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and some wonder why forums die off when stupid things are added to their profile or stupid comments, may be seen as ****s n giggles by some, but some others take offence to it a leave a very social group.
i dont like it at all

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I would prefer a like system in relation to comments

I think that would work very well

Oh and Steve1700 infamous is famous for the wrong reasons - anything in red is negative.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer a like system in relation to comments

I think that would work very well

Oh and Steve1700 infamous is famous for the wrong reasons - anything in red is negative.
lol I know what Infamous means. Im not offended by it I was just wondering how or why it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.