Sydney life now what's it like ?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a few months time I will be returning to Australia from living abroad for almost 8 years now. I grew up in sydney and they were always good times but i am hearing Alot of Sydney is shit now is this true ?

any Perth supporters here what's it like over there I am really considering this.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spent a few months in perth this year ,if family wasnt so big and settled i would of relocated without a doubt

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In a few months time I will be returning to Australia from living abroad for almost 8 years now. I grew up in sydney and they were always good times but i am hearing Alot of Sydney is shit now is this true ?

any Perth supporters here what's it like over there I am really considering this.
Parts of Sydney are shit. Mostly the west. Areas like Liverpool, Fairfield and most of Campbelltown are garbage. The rest of Sydney is fine.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very broad question... depends what you are into

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

In Australia you can live in any city bar Darwin.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parts of Sydney are shit. Mostly the west. Areas like Liverpool, Fairfield and most of Campbelltown are garbage. The rest of Sydney is fine.
I wouldn't move to those suburbs. just hearing it's to expensive now can't have fun anymore

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Australia you can live in any city bar Darwin.
it's between Perth or Queensland. Sydney to expensive Melbourne to cold Adelaide fuck no Tasmania to many banjos Darwin didn't make the list.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm married wife 2 kids not easy relocating from a different country

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't move to those suburbs. just hearing it's to expensive now can't have fun anymore
It's always been expensive, IMO. Median house price is 1.1 million.

Don't know what your budget is or where you plan on moving to Sydney but you're looking at at least 800K for house/land on a smallish block for that price in a new area.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's between Perth or Queensland. Sydney to expensive Melbourne to cold Adelaide fuck no Tasmania to many banjos Darwin didn't make the list.
Perth city nice clean ,public transportation 10/10 trains plenty room clean, freeways are nice and big they really dont know what heavy traffic is, everything is cleaner and newer, dont get me wrong there's some absolutely shit hole suburb's around and like everywhere Ice is a major fucking problem. Check out fremantle 20 mins from the city awsome town heaps food live entertainment i love that joint,mandurah about 40 mins south of Perth nice waterways crabbing is awsome easy to get to city coogee is about 10mins south of fremantle nice area, getting around the whole area is easy, and it has the ship and dock hotel where the strippers demand you grab their tits

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm married wife 2 kids not easy relocating from a different country
My partners famiky all live and own houses in the northern beaches, with one house they are renting costing them $1700 a week.. like for real Sydney is beautiful but you could do the same at the Gold Coast , close to same style beaches and Brisbane for more than half the price in rent and mortgage. Our mortgage in Brisbane is $600 a week , compare that to what you get renting a house in Sydney? Get in while it’s cheap cause In 10 years I would say it will slowly creep up while things are cheap.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Darwin - if you want to swim in a lake, river or beach, be prepared to be eaten by a croc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sunshine Coast brother, fuck Sydney. I will move the first chance I get.