Saw the funniest thing last night guy stealing full trolley of groceries

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw some guy bolting out of coles with a full trolley of groceries almost hit a bus with it and ran up the street with gf 10 - 15 metres behind him trying to keep up lol funny ****. Dont get why though all that to save $150 in food.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no was neutral bay coles all the shopping had been bagged aswell and put in trolley

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
serious? neutral bay? ppl pretty much throw their credit cards at me up there

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
serious? neutral bay? ppl pretty much throw their credit cards at me up there
Yeah lol and was all bagged so must of gone over the scanner. I went there this smorning and asked if they caught up to him but they must of stopped chasing him

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Osborne at it again.

This Suk Sum Dik stole fruit from Woolies yesterday and decided to sit in front of my office door to protest her innocence/hit her own fcking head. The Woolies employees kept asking for a reciept and she was throwing stuff at them. Then when 5-0 came, she tried to run.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Osborne at it again.

This Suk Sum Dik stole fruit from Woolies yesterday and decided to sit in front of my office door to protest her innocence/hit her own fcking head. The Woolies employees kept asking for a reciept and she was throwing stuff at them. Then when 5-0 came, she tried to run.
Jesus!, some ppl are farking nuts!

I saw a kid steal a PS2 from Kmart @ Bankstown, he just picked it up and walked out, by the time they realised he has it he was long gone.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

That's her haha.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
EXCUSE ME! is this what you think when you see stacie and i??
I'd never say that about a mother and daughter.

When I see you, I see pain. When I see your daughter, I see SWAC. I'm not going to tell you what that is haha.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
youre a disney fan.. we get it.. homo.
I'll take Homo. I was wathcing TV with my brother once and I put SWAC on..... I was shocked by the profanity. ME!

"You fcking pedo cnt"
"WTF is wrong with you, cnt? She's 6 years old"

Et cetera....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm afraid he'll kill me in my sleep one day because I parked too close to his car. I'm on the other side of the garage, too......

PS: Have you seen the MILF in WOWP? You know what I'd do to her? Have sex at her. Only if she let, though. My last name isn't "Skaf"

It's Jewish.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
YOU need a GF!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember I was at the markets when I was younger (Ah, the days where I had Saturdays off....) and this Asian guy though I stole a laser pointer off him. I already had two, as if I needed three.

One was used to annoy my neighbour when he was working on his car (Got busted about a month later as I shone it in his living room....... it was beside my house) and the other was kept in my school bag. Don't ask why I took a laser pointer to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.