Reaction score
May he rest in peace
My condolences to you and your family

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hear mate. Looks like he went out doing what he loves. Good luck to you and the family in this tough time.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know what to say. Crap was my initial reaction.

RIP.

Your Kennel family is here for you.

PS - Love the photo.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he was a fun guy to be around only problem he was a dragon supporter was giving him shit about the morris twin few days ago.

Thanks guys

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah he was a fun guy to be around only problem he was a dragon supporter was giving him shit about the morris twin few days ago.

Thanks guys
Sorry to hear mate .p.s. i like that picture cheeky bugger thoughts are with you and your family

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family. Looks like he was wearing the Parramatta salary sombrero in that photo, he seemed like a bit of a cheeky, fun loving type of guy.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Condolences Steve. I wish there was something we could say to help you feel better.

My dad had a health scare yesterday and spent most of it in hospital. It's been playing on my mind all day that I'm lucky it wasn't more serious.

I can't imagine how hard it is to get through this. I hope you are able to focus on fond memories to get through. If its possible I hope you are able to surround yourself with family.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Condolences Steve. I wish there was something we could say to help you feel better.

My dad had a health scare yesterday and spent most of it in hospital. It's been playing on my mind all day that I'm lucky it wasn't more serious.

I can't imagine how hard it is to get through this. I hope you are able to focus on fond memories to get through. If its possible I hope you are able to surround yourself with family.
yeah he had a few scares with his breathing

Yeah he was in the hospital in the morning covered in tubes for his breathing got the shits and said im going home to watch the game and that was all

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss steve1700.

My thoughts are with you, your family, and friends at this difficult time.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Steve. My thoughts are with you and your family mate.

Looks like the kind of larakin that I would love to have shared a beer with.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Steve. The old man looked like a funny bloke! I'm sure you will miss him.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
RIP!!

Sorry to hear that man hope you guys find some peace and comfort in this sad time!! Praying for you!!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
May he find peace in footy paradise mate.

My heart goes out to you and your family.
I've experienced first hand that there's always a kennel family member on here at anytime if you need someone to speak to. There's not much anyone can say to make you feel better in this time, but you can be assured that every single one of us will try our guts out to do just that.

It's been said already, but I fucking love that photo! When I go, I want a photo of me like that posted up for the world to remember me by!

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss Steve, may he R.I.P

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Hearing or reading news of a parent passing away brings back memories of my own parents passing away in the last few years.

Treasure the memories and may he rest in peace.

:coldsweat:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My condolences. Sad to hear.
Funny coincidence, my old man passed away a couple of months ago, he was 68 and a dragons supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.