The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else here been watching this ??? Is pretty good actually just finished watching season 1 and 2

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
i hope it doesnt get boring now that shanes dead. his character made the show interesting imo.

btw im dying to know what/who that hooded figure in the forest was.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope it doesnt get boring now that shanes dead. his character made the show interesting imo.

Some black chick with katana blades and that building in the background is a prison

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was starting to get a bit boring with every episode on the farm, apparently there is a guy called the governor tgat lives in the prison with a colony of survivors

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Way to ruin a show man :P ... good thing wasn't going to watch it even the previews made it look terrible

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
sorry mate.

its not that bad a show. some parts do get boring i will admit.
Like I said haven't actually watched it so can't really comment on it but at the same time not exactly in a hurry to watch it

FadiE

Waterboy
Reaction score
so season 2 ended with episode 13?? sure hope theres more episodes to come this season!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i realised it was some sort of institute. just found it weird that she had 2 armless walkers with her.
The 2 walkers with her are her ex husband and his friend they killed her daughter.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shane dies?

I watched half of season 2 and started to taper off because i f*cking hate old mates whore wife.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sh1t ay! thanks for the info man. do you know if the daughter also became a walker?
I dont know i googled it and is based on a comic book. I know th chick with the katana blades gets captured and raped by the governer Wont say anymore dont want to ruin it

Status
Not open for further replies.