Premium member bullshit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really i dont support enough? im going to stop here.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
you miss the point though
Mate The Kennel is not a free website to run. The admin have to pay for this site to stay up. If others here can help them financially with that, there's nothing wrong with that. The banner is a small token of appreciation. This is more than just a website, it's also a place where people have met and connected over something meaningful very special to them... and that is The Bulldogs. There are people here who have formulated real-life friendships, meaningful discussions and also a chance to speak about things that affect them, get it off their chests and that often helps. Now if you don't want to pay for a banner, then don't, no one is forcing you too nor are they questioning how deeply you support them team. I don't pay for the service here as I have a home loan and what have you, but others do and I appreciate that. If you don't like this entire forum over a simple banner advertisement, I think that's rather petty.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate The Kennel is not a free website to run. The admin have to pay for this site to stay up. If others here can help them financially with that, there's nothing wrong with that. The banner is a small token of appreciation. This is more than just a website, it's also a place where people have met and connected over something meaningful very special to them... and that is The Bulldogs. There are people here who have formulated real-life friendships, meaningful discussions and also a chance to speak about things that affect them, get it off their chests and that often helps. Now if you don't want to pay for a banner, then don't, no one is forcing you too nor are they questioning how deeply you support them team. I don't pay for the service here as I have a home loan and what have you, but others do and I appreciate that. If you don't like this entire forum over a simple banner advertisement, I think that's rather petty.
what about the people who can't afford to pay for a banner then you have others who can maybe they can donate without receiving anything in return for me it is bullshit another skin you can get I support my team by watching every game win or lose

Wahesh

Reaction score
what about the people who can't afford to pay for a banner then you have others who can maybe they can donate without receiving anything in return for me it is bullshit another skin you can get I support my team by watching every game win or lose
Dude as I said, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY AND NO ONE WILL QUESTION IT. If you cannot pay, then don't (I myself don't pay).

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude as I said, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY AND NO ONE WILL QUESTION IT. If you cannot pay, then don't (I myself don't pay).
il
I don't pay and will never pay in the past this never happened I'm just saying if people want to donate they can without banners and what ever new function the receive. I
just want to come here and post is all without the bullshit.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Whatever man, do whatever you want, just don't over-step the mark.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS you can donate without becoming a member but you will get a gilded banner still.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wait, im confused. What is actually going on here? Lol
If I've read it correctly, he thinks becoming a premium member here is the only way to show you really support the team... which I don't understand considering he has a North Sydney Bears logo as his avatar.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
well said

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really i dont support enough? im going to stop here.
the forum cost money to run and without funds to keep this forum running, then we would not have this fan forum community that has done some special things for members ie donations for members in difficult times.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
il

I don't pay and will never pay in the past this never happened I'm just saying if people want to donate they can without banners and what ever new function the receive. I
just want to come here and post is all without the bullshit.
would it make you feel better if we paid for you? im sure we can come up with a gofund me to set you up, i understand some people can't afford things.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I've read it correctly, he thinks becoming a premium member here is the only way to show you really support the team... which I don't understand considering he has a North Sydney Bears logo as his avatar.
that's uncalled for bringing the mighty bears into it... RIP

I would never buy a banner but if the site was struggling through financial hardship I sure as hell would donate.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the forum cost money to run and without funds to keep this forum running, then we would not have this fan forum community that has done some special things for members ie donations for members in difficult times.
omg who made you a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.