Search results

1. M

Your Election Vote

my error 3 years not 4 but let's hope you are as quick to pick up on the LNP mistakes as you are mine. Not spending my Sunday arguing with you tools , I'm done. It's like trying to argue about religion. Waste of time. Enjoy your day.
  2. M

Your Election Vote

and check how much it's going to cost you to get broadband to your house , it isn't cheap . Anyway I get on here to read about my beloved Bulldogs not politics. I know how it is going to affect my family you obviously don't . See you in 4 years when you will probably be dying to vote Abbott out.
  3. M

Your Election Vote

so you think it's ok to pay for rich women to have kids do you? no mention of the friggin buying back boats, do you really think that's going to stop them ? I think you are the small minded fools. at least I have the comfort of knowing I didn't vote for that idiot.
  4. M

Your Election Vote

5. M

Your Election Vote

Well personally I'm losing $800 a year school kids bonus that will instead be spent on a rich woman to have a baby. Our broadband is now screwed , we are going to buy boats from Indonesian fisherman and my partner will lose his overtime entitlements and that's just the start. Rupert Murdoch runs...
  6. M

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Can't wait to see Devildriver, agree Gareth new album is friggin awesome
  7. M

Your Election Vote

Abbott is giving money to the Broncos to upgrade their stadium , no way i am voting for him
  8. M

Text messages reveal curries anguish

hi Bulldogjam , I'm a female but don't think it matters on this forum , as long as you support the Bulldogs you will be fine on this forum .Welcome ;)
  9. M

Spotted Super Thread

Kris Keating and his girl at Harvey norman liverpool yesterday,I served him and asked how training was going. He said that he'd just finished training and Des has taken a week off so he was pretty relieved because they have been getting flogged . Nice bloke ,very down to earth.
  10. M

bankstown bulls no more in bundy cup

Bankstown Bulls still owe most of the players for last season. My brother being one of them. He is owed several thousand dollars . One player needed a knee reconstruction and was told to try and play out the season , he is now out of pocket and needing an operation. Surprised not more has...
  11. M

Spotted Super Thread

Spotted Jamal Idris and his girlfriend? walking along King st Newtown this afternoon ! Looked very cool indeed. He stood out in Newtown which is pretty hard thing to do.
  12. M

Benji Marshall being investigated over Assualt

Wasn't Benji Marshall involved in a similar incident a few years ago in the Cross? I think it was the same thing where he was provoked and he retaliated, if so he should have known how to handle this situation second time around.
  13. M

What we do this time...?

wasn't that bad, showed the kennel and everyone singing we are blue we are white we are *** dynamite ,overall was a pretty poor report ,mainly afl ...nothing major and not targeted at bulldogs exclusively ...i actually laughed at a few of them
  14. M

The light...

I agree Helena K, Ennis has the spark we need and i think with him sitting it out on the weekend and being up with Moore in the coaches box ,it would have actually helped him see where our problems are. I expect a big game from him this week ! Ennis has the mongrel in him that we need at the...
  15. M

Penrith - What's going on Kurry ???

I work at Domayne at Penrith and Gerry is spewing that this guy has carved up half the car park ,on the weekends there is no parking for our customers,let alone the staff.The guy that has developed the carpark didn't let anyone in the centre know what was going on and Gerry got his nose out of...
  16. M

This'll get you fired up ....

He should be castrated and have paedophile tattooed on his forehead. Scum like that should not have the right to breath oxygen.
  17. M

Favourite Metallica album of all time

And Justice for All and Master of Puppets are by far the best Metallica albums. For me when James Hetfield cut his hair short their music fell short too.. St .Anger was one crap album , that movie they made when they were recording that album shows why it was so f*cked. I agree this has to be...
  18. M

SLAYER at Luna park

thanks Leo! Checking out ticketek now..Slayer are honestly one of the best live bands i have ever seen and i can't f**king wait to see them again.
  19. M

SLAYER at Luna park

seeing slayer/megadeth at the hordern next thursday night!! Haven't heard about this?? whens it on? where do you get tix?
  20. M

Official devo thread. Fml!

Highlight of the night for me tonight was Ennis smashing Fui Lowlight was having to walk back to the car amongst a sea of delirious Parra scum . A huge thank you to each and every Doggies fan that stayed back to farewell Haz and cheered to the very end . I have been a Doggies fan for 30...
  21. M

God Speed Bulldogs Family !

Yet again CK your post is inspirational. Can't wait for tommorrow night but in aisle 114 which sux because we would love to be near you guys but we will screaming for our Doggies !! WE ARE PUMPED!!!!
  22. M

How kid friendly is the dogs army

i have cat 2 tickets in aisle 132 but sit right next to the kennel, my 11 year old son absolutely loves it and as long as you and your kids don't mind the occasional expletive you should be fine. Unfortunately my son regularly sings "Oh Referee your wife was S**" to be honest i don't think he...
  23. M

Michael Ennis on Footy Show

He carries himself well on tv every time i have seen him,he has represented the Bulldogs extremely well in my view, not just last night but every time i have seen him in the media. Loved watching hom giving it to Vossy.. He is a character on the field as well as bringing some spark into our...
  24. M

when the time comes to die. you can have your own NRL coffin

i want NRL toilet paper,would love nothing better than wiping my a$$ on Parramatta toilet paper . I think it would be a best seller ..
  25. M

Late Mail

Doubt Ben Roberts will be playing ,was told he had a tattoo done yesterday at Narellan and he told them he won't be playing and they supposedly can't play if they have been tattooed?? Not sure why this is other than the tattoo may bleed with heavy contact?? Anyway hope he does play can't bear...
  26. M

It's Great to be a Bulldogs Fan

Excellent post Captain Kickass, infact the best post i think i have read this year!! Last year was the toughest i can remember in my 30 years of supporting the club ,even harder was watching my son cry when sonny bill left, watching us getting flogged week after week and being sent a wooden...
  27. M

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

jokes but we did just buy mortimer and my uncle is ben hannet:-)
  28. M

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

guess what my brother is ben hnnet and kevin moore said that we have just sighned daniel mortimer and timana tahu for 2010
  29. M

nrl refs

It is the video refs that stuff it up that really bother me. They are under no pressure to get it right quickly,,they have a least 4 different angles to look at ffs!...and get to do it over and over again in slow motion and to still get it wrong is unacceptable!! this year has been a disgrace...
  30. M

The idris try decision *megathread*

[COLOR="Lime"]im going to shoot that littke piss head in the eck the pof i hate so much i wanted to bludy piss on him he is dead but when you think of it every time we had the ball we were dangeres and by the way hannet is out for 1week and we are still on top of the ladder so wof on that u...
  31. M

Congrats Bulldogs fans at game

Lol Christabella , I think that was my son yelling out the car window to the Parra fans, he was still yelling "23 years and won bugger all Parra, Parra" when we were on Parramatta Rd ..Was a great atmosphere today and was so great we officially converted my nephew from a Tigers fan to a Doggies...
  32. M

Prepaid parking for game tommorrow??

thanks top-dog . will check out the site now.
  33. M

I think i might just take the chance and use it ,its worth it when the Easter show is on and was worth it round 1 when Coldplay were on...will be getting it again next year for sure..can just drive straight in and is easy to get to gate k ...i hate public transport I just want to get home after...
  34. M

Does anyone know if you have pre paid for parking with your Bulldogs membership , does it include the 2 away games ?? Not sure whether to use it tomorrow or whether i have to got to P5 because the Easter Show is still on? Also can you sit in general admission or do you have to sit where it...
  35. M

Player Matchups - Dogs vs Eels

have any of you actually watched an Eels game this year?? i am shocked that you all think the Eels have a better team than ours.. Yes,individually there is some talent but as a team they are sh*t . Feleti was crap last week ,same with Hayne , they might win if they all turn up and play 80...
  36. M

Kids at the footy

My 11 year old son and I are members and sit near the Kennel , We have the best time each and every time we go. I find it safe,friendly and besides a few expletives here and there, we have a great time. I feel less safe when i have to sit near other teams supporters and see more disputes at...
  37. M

$100,000 bounty placed on the head of Comanchero chief Mahmoud "Mick" Hawi

Being a good fighter means nothing much in the biker world anymore ,years ago maybe , but now its guns ....You can have all the martial arts experience in the world but it won't dodge a bullet. So much for getting out on bail he is was too damn scared to come out and so much for him being an...
  38. M

Cannabis users 'suffering new syndrome'

i know many long term heavy pot smokers who hold down respectable jobs and have decent families. None of them are losers and to categorise pot smokers as all f#*&ed up is like saying everyone that drinks is an alcoholic. The ones that go nuts were probably going mad anyway and the pot has just...
  39. M

14 players on the field (Merged)

Was just on 2ue that Danny Weidler had got the news on this. I am sure this guy just lives for Bulldogs scandals..i have not heard his name mentioned this year until now .. I have that sad feeling from last year again ..i hope these 2 points do not come back to haunt us a the end of the year...
  40. M

Brag Here Thread : Martial Arts ! What do you do ? What belt you got ?

no worries..its a good way to keep fit ..happy to help you with any info..3-4 months sound ok between a grading . and yeh mantissa was an old band i used to like and then i had a black cat called mantissa that was really weird , I just like the name ,sounds kinda mysterious and one that nobody...
  41. M

yeh i wouldn't mess with my daughter thats for sure...lol
  42. M

just went to the NSW open on the weekend at Whitlam Centre Liverpool, was pretty cool watching continuous sparring and the extreme weapons are awesome to watch.. It has taught both of my kids commitment and to never quit ,i think it also gives a person inner confidence knowing they can beat the...
  43. M

he has entered up to 6 different events at each tournament and some tournaments he has got a place in every event..eg: Extreme Musical Weapons, Extreme Kate, Traditional Weapons, Point Sparring, Self Defence, after 6 years its not hard to accumulate alot. Up to eight tournaments a year...you do...
  44. M

My daughter is a black belt instructor at the longest running karate school in NSW. My 11 yr old son is a brown belt and has won ISKA world titles and has over 100 trophies over the past years... Kempo is the style my kids do, it has been a major part of our lives for the last 6 years. If you...
  45. M

Bulldogs reach 6000

I ordered mine mid december. I received my parking pass last week and when i called this morning was told it will be arriving Tuesday. This was without asking for any names ,so i presume everyones have been posted now?? Getting a bit stressed that they won't turn up at all after reading some of...
  46. M

The Sopranos

I bought the box set on ebay and watched the lot one after the other. had the theme song stuck in my head for months!! It reminded me of my own life at times as my hubbie is in a bike club and there are many similarities. I loved Uncle Junior the best,his oneliners were awesome.. Its on...
  47. M

Trick or Treaters

Just had the 6th kid turn up wanting lollies from me, my own kid is not doing it so it has p*ssed me off tonight.. I got revenge by getting rid of some old sh*t chocolates i had in the back of the cupboard and turkish delight which every kid hates..
  48. M

Metallica

oh my god my mum works for ticatek and she just raang me up and guns and roses are touring aussieland for a reunen !!!
  49. M

Metallica

i heard that velvet rivolver are touring australia around about christmas time i am going i cant what for slash
  50. M

Bulldogs put bite on for Belmore bid

he has the seat of lakemba ,not sure if it covers belmore but its pretty close.
  51. M

It might benefit that Belmore is in his electorate? But , I am sure the club would be doing all they can and with the right people.. Just have to wait and see what the future brings...
  52. M

maybe i am wrong ?? but thought he was a doggies fan when we won premiership in 2004 I remember him going on about being a Belmore boy and celebrating..Maybe was an election ploy? lol Good if he is a dragons supporter he is a d*ckhead and we have a no d*ckheads policy anyway..
  53. M

I think it is State Government that would have to fund it ? ie: Morris Iemma that needs to come up with the $$. Kevin Rudd would not foot the bill...Morris is the man to target. He is a Bulldogs fan , and it is in his electorate. Morris Iemma is struggling to survive and thats where a...
  54. M

Pamela Anderson on the footy show LIVE DISCUSSION

she looked like a junkie . the hair thing drove me mad,she looked disgustingly old and was clueless throughout the whole interview. what is the attraction to something that is all plastic and has hepatitis c ?
  55. M

Your Foot In Mouth Moments.

Saw a friend while i was waiting to pick up my son from school, I hadn't seen her for a while and knew she was pregnant.... I asked how long she had to go ,only for her to say , she had already had a baby boy a few weeks before.. How embarassing for her and for me. She had not lost her...
  56. M

Favourite Artist/Band By Genre

Heavy Metal/Rock Artist/Band - Sepultura , System of of Down, Tool, Metallica, Slayer,Korn. Alternative Rock Artist/Band - Silverchair, Grinspoon,The White Stripes,Alice in Chains. Classic/Old School Artist/Band - AC/DC (Bon Scott preferred), Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, GnR Country...
  57. M

What is Daniel Holdsworth?

He is the worst half back i have ever seen. It most be so frustrating for the rest of the team. How many times has he kicked it out on the full this year? Unacceptable in first grade.
  58. M

Dogs Theme Songs

I still think The Game by Motorhead would be awesome, I hope the club is looking at a new theme song,this is the start of a new era for The Dogs. We must have a new song ! The old team song should be played at the end of the game after we have won, but at the beginning, we need something...
  59. M

What Happened? (RE: Holdsworth)

My 10 year old turned into a child possessed when we were down 30 points and gave it to Badger when Panthers were kicking for goal... We were right on the fenceline ,he told him he was useless and he also yelled out to Rooney stuck up his finger and said "Give that to Sonny for me"!! I was...
  60. M

Barba is a coward

Crap thread. How can you blame Barba when the rest of our more experienced first graders are just as bad? Looking for a scapegoat for our poor performance tonight and he is the obvious one. Same old story, dropped balls, knock ons, stupid kicks and no go forward by the WHOLE team. They all...
  61. M

How do you become a bulldogs 18th Player

Well, I thought that was a great letter,heartfelt and written with passion. It's a shame you have not heard back from the club,but give it time,they have been rather busy the last few weeks! Thats a true Doggies fan and we could all take a few hints from George I am sure.
  62. M

Facebook group ..Are you offended ??

thanks ,could not find it but will check it again.
  63. M

nah not crying over it I just thought the rape thing is a bit old and uncalled for..
  64. M

Just checking out Facebook and was checking out groups, there is a d^ckhead on there that has a group called ... GOOD ON SONNY BILL FOR LEAVING THE RAPING BULLDOGS. Does anyone know if you can complain about groups on facebook?? I find that offensive and am sure most Doggies fan would too...
  65. M

SBW's run-in.

Dykes on Bikes ??
  66. M

SBW's run-in.

Which bike club?
  67. M

Worst Opposition Supporters

Eels and Souths ,lucky to have a set of teeth between them. Gronks.
  68. M

Barba

Give the kid a break, Did we really expect him to turn the game around for us? He showed enthusiasm and passion and thats good enough for me at the moment..Yeh he missed tackles but so did the rest of the team. Hope to see him again this week.
  69. M

What will you do with SBW Memorabilia?

Send all items to his new french union club. Toulouse or Toulone? Not sure who he has signed with ...... Let him know his merchandise is no longer required... I think it would be a classic the club receiving hundreds of broken Sonny figurines , unwanted jerseys etc addressed to Sonny via the...
  70. M

You know what we need ..

We need a damn good win tommorrow night . Thats what we need.
  71. M

Exclusive: Sonny Bill is in Singapore. What’s he up to?

Is Singapore a stopover to France, i think it is for London? The plot thickens....
  72. M

question about footy jerseys

rub napisan on the stained spot only (avoiding any signatures) or use preen spray...have a 10 yr old that stains his constantly!
  73. M

(MERGED) all SBW to union discussion

I have a picture of him in a frame at work ,it was the day i met him, i was so excited i had a car accident on King Georges road just after it(checking out my photos at traffic lights), It had fond but expensive memories .. Now, i am going to shred the bastard. I am going to cop so much crap...
  74. M

I meant that he may think he has made the great escape , but the media found out he had done a runner whilst he was in the air,(apparently by a customs officer at the airport)... therefore he may think he will be safe until he reaches his new destination and not be bombarded at the airport by...
  75. M

I wonder if he realises media will be waiting for him in France? We would have news correspondents over there and would be waiting for him no doubt when he gets off plane. Should be interesting tommorrow and over the next couple of days.....
  76. M

Sonny's back problem was a lack of spine.. I cannot believe my favourite player has now become the most disgraced player in the NRL.
  77. M

my 10 year old son has just got his Sonny Bill doll and put it on our toilet shelf. There it will stay as he is known as Dunny Bill in our house. Dirty dog , i cannot believe he has done this , we deserve better as fans. Very sneaky and sly way to do it. We will now be a very rich club...
  78. M

Biggest positive..

Second positive would have to be Sonny telling off the ref and actually showing some balls like a captain should..Andrew looked a bit silly .. I loved his passion even if it did give away 2 points , i love watching him play when he is p%ssed off. I somehow knew as soon as the rain came down...
  79. M

Who is your most hated player?

Mason for obvious reasons and Hayne for a being a big girls blouse on the field ... Fitzgibbon , Joel Reddy and fat Riddell all on my big dic*head list. Also any other player that does stupid striped eyebrow shaving , seems to be Eels players..
  80. M

Get matt king and ogre back

Lol at Ogre , he has lost his aura.
  81. M

Disgrace

I think if the Raiders beat us like that when we had our full team on board,then everyone has reason to rubbish them . How can the team play with normal passion and drive when there has been a different team on the field every week? This is not a normal season for us and its tough for any fan...
  82. M

The Dogs are Talking

The Game by Motorhead would be the best song ever .. HHH has it in Wrestling ...it rocks way better than what we have now, Dogs are talking is ok but we don't want to be talking.... we want to be kicking ass
  83. M

Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian

i'm with you ozgirl23, saw it last night and it was awesome. great effects and no boring bits. not just a kids movie and prince caspian is extremely hot!! heaps better than harry potter but not as good as lord of the rings..
  84. M

Can we get a break?

man millard is **** **** he should go back to toyota cup!! p.s go hazem all i have to say is **** mason
  85. M

Willie Mason at State of Origin Team signing tonight.

If you can't share a story amongst fellow supporters what is the point of having this forum? I was extremely p%ssed off at the time and wanted to share my story , it doesn't mean i have to call the very newspaper that most people on this forum rubbish..
  86. M

kimmorley official.

I think Kimmorley will have a point to prove as will Joey Williams. I reckon we are on a good thing with Kimmorley ,finally some direction on our 5th tackle options. Looking very forward to 2009...
  87. M

Thanks for all your support on this one everyone, really didn't expect so much response! After thinking all this over for the last 24 hours and reading all of your posts , i think it should be forgotten and it has just confirmed what we all really knew,Willie is a disgrace in public and so glad...
  88. M

i have moved along ,believe me...certainly not going to lose sleep over it, like i said Willie sux end of story..
  89. M

Sorry i am a female who cannot wank and i did not send my son up to do that to Willie,my son did it himself and it was awesome..was not a planned thing and to be honest he had nothing for him to sign ..i actually told him to be quiet and say nothing ..again it would be ok if he did it to an...
  90. M

One more thing, if it was Brett Stewart for example or anyone else in that Origin team , i would be posting the same opinion. It just had to be Willie and Craig Fitzgibbon.
  91. M

Not acceptable to a 10 year old . If he said it to me i wouldn't give a f&ck ,but not to my kid. And would we expect anything else but defense for Willie from a Roosters supporter??
  92. M

Not sure if i want to make a fuss. He was rude but my son also encouraged it by kissing his jersey??? But maybe i should...just to get the ar$ehole in trouble.. I don't think the Roosters would do much except give him a slap on the wrist , and a limp wrist it is too... I am still very...
  93. M

Just wanted to let you all know what a lowdown dirty dog Willie Mason is along with his new team mate Craig Fitzgibbon... Tonight i took my 10 year old son to the State of Origin signing at Harvey Norman Penrith . He wore his Dogs jersey and was a bit disappointed that no Doggies were going to...
  94. M

Fox Sports Commentators

Agree with you, i said the same thing to my husband,he obviously has money on Manly and his whole attutude changed when the Eagles were in front.
  95. M

Use-By/Best Before

i do the smell test , if it smells wrong turf it otherwise go for it, it boosts the immune system !!
  96. M

Reni Maitua (~~Poll Included~~)

I think Reni wants to leave because he cannot adapt to all the changes that have happened. I think Willie Mason leaving probably hit Reni just as hard as Sonny. Shrek and Shifty leaving too, then the move to Telstra for training, he has slumped in form too and not receiving good reviews for...
  97. M

Aaron Groom ???

Has the Craig Gower rumour been put to rest yet? Haven't heard anything else about this ....He would do us well for the rest of 2008. Anything is better than Holdsworth at the moment.
  98. M

Search is on for new Bulldogs coach

Just said on sky news Kevin Moore is expected to take over the reigns from Folkes..and more is coming up now on sports news ,andrew ryan was being interviewed..
  99. M

Kennel Area

I was in a level 5 corporate box which i thought was pretty cool until i realised i was surrounded by roosters supporters ,the best i could do was ,when they yelled out " Roosters" we finished it with "suck" or "are salary cap rorters". My son had a beer soaked bulldogs flag which he...
  100. M

Underbelly

I have all 13 episodes but 11-13 has not been fully narrated yet and is missing music in parts. is ok if you are desperate to watch them ahead of time ...but would probably wait until better copies are available .Of course it is illegal and you should not download illegal copies from the net...