Your Election Vote

Vote or Die Apparently.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well personally I'm losing $800 a year school kids bonus that will instead be spent on a rich woman to have a baby. Our broadband is now screwed , we are going to buy boats from Indonesian fisherman and my partner will lose his overtime entitlements and that's just the start.
Rupert Murdoch runs 65% of our newspapers and tv and was obvious how this election was going to pan out.
Even though Abbotts win was as big as has friggin ears I hate the prick with a passion but at least I now have someone to detest more than Barba.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
woohooo... no carbon tax , that means we will be back in business and competitive.

Hello Chindia!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well personally I'm losing $800 a year school kids bonus that will instead be spent on a rich woman to have a baby. Our broadband is now screwed , we are going to buy boats from Indonesian fisherman and my partner will lose his overtime entitlements and that's just the start.
Rupert Murdoch runs 65% of our newspapers and tv and was obvious how this election was going to pan out.
Even though Abbotts win was as big as has friggin ears I hate the prick with a passion but at least I now have someone to detest more than Barba.
You sound like those fuking annoying labor ads....

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
The truth is no one knows how Abbott will be, how the Libs will be, good or bad. It's good Labor wasn't wiped out in Western Sydney and the young MP's kept their seat, gives them a chance to rebuild and rediscover their Labor values.

I alternate between amusement over all the left-wing butthurt, and frustration at how uninformed the majority of our voting public is. The two main parties have incredibly similar policies on most issues, deviating only in implementation.

One way or the other, we're going to find out what the Coalition is like, and if they're really the racist/sexist/classist/insert other 'ist' buzzword bunch of so and so's those on the left have been screaming they are, then they'll get booted out in a few years. Seriously, some people need to get some perspective.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Congrats to the colition for smashing that sham off a mob who dress in red , also I voted for big Lazzo in the senate in qld

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
you're an ignorant , small minded fool. I actually feel a little but sorry for you.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish Abbott luck. It'll be interesting to see how he goes now that he's in the driver's seat.

I have no party preference, however high speed internet and gay marriage would have been nice inclusions. I feel like we're back in 2001 again.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why shold you get $800 because your kids are in school ? The broadband plan is IDENTICAL to labors except you ill have to opt-in and pay to have it connected to your house (sounds reasonable to me). Lastly, as if overtime entitlements would ever be under threat, it would be political suicide, and would never get through the senate.
Me thinks you've been watching too many labor ads ? Maybe, you're in them ? Are you one of the people that the spotlight turns off, on?

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so you think it's ok to pay for rich women to have kids do you? no mention of the friggin buying back boats, do you really think that's going to stop them ? I think you are the small minded fools. at least I have the comfort of knowing I didn't vote for that idiot.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and check how much it's going to cost you to get broadband to your house , it isn't cheap .
Anyway I get on here to read about my beloved Bulldogs not politics. I know how it is going to affect my family you obviously don't . See you in 4 years when you will probably be dying to vote Abbott out.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The broadband plan is IDENTICAL to labors
Using the same name for something does not make them identical. The coalitions plan is an absolute joke compared to labours plan regardless of which party you support. I also find it hard to believe people saying let's see how Abbott goes. He has been in parliament well over a decade and has made a goose of himself at every given opportunity. His time as pm will be a disaster.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
and check how much it's going to cost you to get broadband to your house , it isn't cheap .
Anyway I get on here to read about my beloved Bulldogs not politics. I know how it is going to affect my family you obviously don't . See you in 4 years when you will probably be dying to vote Abbott out.
It's 3 years genius.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Labor have destroyed our economy and recklessly thrown our money will be good too see the liberals start running the country like a business again and not centrelink like labor do

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Using the same name for something does not make them identical. The coalitions plan is an absolute joke compared to labours plan regardless of which party you support. I also find it hard to believe people saying let's see how Abbott goes. He has been in parliament well over a decade and has made a goose of himself at every given opportunity. His time as pm will be a disaster.
Because Rudd/Gillard/Rudd were so super awesome....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I laugh how you duds are whinging about the NBN, the world will be turning wireless and you want to lay cable down.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
it's clueless people like you who are ultimately responsible for the current state of our economy. You're small minded and ill informed. Thankfully the majority have spoken and they don't think like you

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If things are so bad why do experts from around the world keep saying how good we have it in Australia?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so you think it's ok to pay for rich women to have kids do you? no mention of the friggin buying back boats, do you really think that's going to stop them ? I think you are the small minded fools. at least I have the comfort of knowing I didn't vote for that idiot.
You were just complaining that you wouldn't get the $800 school kids bonus, what is that ? Besides, paid parental leave should be accessed by all, why do people keep bringing rich women into it ? Typical labor class warfare. If you're rich, you pay more taxes so why shouldn't your parental leave reflect that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.