• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weird that there's no election thread. Anyway, who will/did you vote for?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Enter Gamebreaker, Berries and Crusader....
Crusader is too busy running. Figuratively DEFINITELY not literally.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll prob just doodle on the ballet sheet or write a joke. Try to put a smile on the ballet counters face.

Thats prob doing more for society than any of these politicians will ever do.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
First time voter, had no idea what I was doing.. was supposed to vote Liberal, but accidentally voted Labor -__- (idk don't ask) lol. You can vote early at Town Hall, which is what I did on Tuesday.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll prob just doodle on the ballet sheet or write a joke. Try to put a smile on the ballet counters face.

Thats prob doing more for society than any of these politicians will ever do.
Is it true 'donkey votes' go for the current government?

wikileaks
Ummm, I highly respect him and how he's exposed evil governments but WTF was with that video of his? Haha

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Karl Stefanovic asks Clive Palmer if he's 'lost the plot' as he blows up on TV after critical article in The Australian

CLIVE Palmer has gone on the attack over a highly critical article in The Australian that accuses him of being a peddler of fantasies whose businesses lose money rather than make profits.

The comment piece in today's Australian newspaper titled "Why we need to worry about the real Mr Palmer" also calls the colourful Queenslander a "buffoon" and questioned the "myths" about his business acumen.

SEE THE FULL VIDEO BELOW

In a bizarre outburst during an interview with TODAY host Karl Stefanovic on Channel Nine this morning, Mr Palmer launched a vicious personal attack on Rupert Murdoch and accused his wife Wendi Deng of being a Chinese spy.

Mr Palmer, 59, said of News Corporation's chief: "He (Mr Murdoch) has sworn an oath of allegiance to a foreign country, he's not an Australian citizen, he sends his apparatchiks out here who are also not Australian citizens to tell his editors what to write, he sacks the editor of the Courier Mail and 20 journalists around Australia."

Then he shocked Stefanovic by launching a tirade against Wendi Deng accusing her of being a spy while pronouncing her name as "dung'".

"Rupert Murdoch's wife Wendy Dung (sic) is a Chinese spy. She's been spying on Rupert for years giving money back to Chinese intelligence. Read the truth about it. She was trained in southern China. That's why Rupert Murdoch got rid of her, and that's the truth, and this guy wants to control Australian politics, he wants to control what you think."

As the seven minute and 39 second interview deteriorated, Stefanovic asked Mr Palmer: "Clive, have you lost the plot? You can't make that accusation."

Then asked about the report in The Australian, Mr Palmer attacked award-winning journalist Hedley Thomas saying: "Hedley Thomas is like Black Caviar with a broken leg. He just is working for Rupert because he doesn't want to get the sack.

"The Australian is not a newspaper, it's Rupert's play thing. I don't answer anything from Hedley Thomas, he's just an apparatchik of Rupert Murdoch in New York."

In his comment piece on The Australian's front page, Thomas wrote: "Contrary to the flim-flam and spin, Clive Frederick Palmer is not a professor, not an adviser to the G20, not a mining magnate, not a legal guru and not an advocate for freedom of speech. He's probably not a billionaire. And he's a trillion-to-one chance of becoming prime minister on Saturday."

Calling Mr Palmer, a "net destroyer of jobs", Thomas said that "much of his spiel seems to be make-believe".

"Australians who have taken great parts of the narrative at face-value based on what they have read and viewed have been conned. A barrage of misleading, expensive and increasingly heavy marketing in the election campaign is working."

As the interview with Stefanovic deteriorated, Mr Palmer said: "We are going to get a lot of Senate seats and we're going to get a lot of House of Representative seats and we're going to change the country, mate. You should vote for us and realise you are an Australian."

He warned Stefanovic: "Be careful of Rupert, he might take over your station."

Mr Palmer who once worked for the late discredited Queensland Premier Joh Bjelke-Petersen,

turned his ire on Stefanovic warning him to "talk about some decent stuff on your program or your ratings will go through the floor".

The Melbourne-born Queensland businessman predicted his Palmer United Party would win ten Senate seats.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n-the-australian/story-fni0cx4q-1226711360502

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Abbott is an idiot so i vote for rudd even though labor failed

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of the ear wax eater, anyone else thinks Penny Wong is the lesbian version of Kevin Rudd?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw its funny that clive palmer gets involved and then gets attacked

the old firm 2 party dictatorship doesnt want democracy imo

edit: im changing my vote to palmer tbh

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Clive Palmer promising no unemployment. Seriously, not 10% unemployment, not 5% unemployment, ZERO percent. There's politicians who talk sht and there's that.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Speaking of the ear wax eater, anyone else thinks Penny Wong is the lesbian version of Kevin Rudd?
penny wong only said she was lesbian because she wanted to get a promotion from gillard

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
penny wong only said she was lesbian because she wanted to get a promotion from gillard
Wrong. Penny Wong only said she was a lesbian because no man with a penis would touch her.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wrong. Penny Wong only said she was a lesbian because no man with a penis would touch her.
then explain why i offered her the penis at a singles party but then the next day she announced she was lesbian, you obviously dont know anything about her, its all about the job promotion

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
then explain why i offered her the penis at a singles party but then the next day she announced she was lesbian, you obviously dont know anything about her, its all about the job promotion
Nicely played, Rod. Nicely played.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I vote for the sex party

or the 3 day weekend party.

tbh any party that could combine these two would win australia

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Im just going to draw up a box and put Des Hasler with a Tick. Perfect.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Anyone thats votes for the Greens needs to be shot

Status
Not open for further replies.