What Happened? (RE: Holdsworth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was watching the game at SC. No sound of course.

What did the referee of the year say to Holdsworth? Apparently the whole team said something to the crowd or something?

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he told him not againnnnn, bc the ref kept on sending our tries to vid ref and i think holdsworth got preety sh1tty about it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty sure everyone was giving Badger a gobful (and rightly so) because we had been ripped off by two shocking Russell Smith specials and he was just talking sh*t to Badger.

Don't know what exactly they said when Badger called him over, I couldn't make that bit out, but he was giving him a bit of lip I know that much.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he told him not againnnnn, bc the ref kept on sending our tries to vid ref and i think holdsworth got preety sh1tty about it
Oh. So he was feeling my frustration too.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Trust me, the army gave the pr1ck everything he deserved..

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
hahaha yeh we did, we gave it to the ref, he was pathetic and he could hear all of us lol
Rofl it was awesome. The ref was smiling though.. And the teams were looking our way coz of the big screen behind us and i'm sure they heard everything as well they would have found it funny too :p

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
it was funny... i remember in the 03 semi finals when we play melbourne... bill harrigan was reffing the game... melbourne claimed a try and bill harrigan went upto the video ref and the army started singing "harrigan is a ******" and harrigan couldnt help himself but crack up at the chant

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like what Geyer said about the video ref regarding this on the Sunday Footy Show. Told him to go back to England wher he came from. Gold!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Rofl it was awesome. The ref was smiling though.. And the teams were looking our way coz of the big screen behind us and i'm sure they heard everything as well they would have found it funny too :p
BADGER'S A W@NKER...lol that was gold...we had to let him know of his pathetic performance lol

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
loll wasnt many of us there but we did make more noise then the panther fans even when 20-30 behind lol and i think that Badger moment loll gave us something to cheer about haha

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol agreed....we didnt have much to cheer about but yeah it was good for what it was lol

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
It was the highlight of my night tbh.. just knowing that everyone could hear us and looking at us.

Lol everyone was giving him the finger hahaha as well as **** YOU Badger bahaha. But he did deserve everything!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
theres no better feeling than givin the ref the one finger salute and tellin him how it is

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bahaha good onya dj, rip in son

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My 10 year old turned into a child possessed when we were down 30 points and gave it to Badger when Panthers were kicking for goal...
We were right on the fenceline ,he told him he was useless and he also yelled out to Rooney stuck up his finger and said "Give that to Sonny for me"!!
I was horrified as a mother that he could come out with something like that at his age , but after copping cr*p from Panthers idiots all night and copping it all season from school mates, i let him go.......the poor kid has had enough disappointments this year and I let him for once have his say .. I realise ,however I have not been the greatest role model at the footy this season...There has not been alot to cheer about ,I hope next year is filled with less swear words and happy weekends....
Well done to the Kennel guys ,everyone saw you giving it to Badger and we could hear you guys from the other side of the field!!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol i dont thinl penrith even cheered

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol we had more chants happenin and we were the ones that got pumped...thats what sets us from the rest tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.