Kennel Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
hey just a question... Is the kennel area meant to be the equivalent to the "borrow" of souths?

Correct me If I'm wrong but the kennel area is that large empty space with the kennel banner spread across the seats and most of the ppl sit to the top of the seating area?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Ace told me he is thinking of passing it on 2 some1 else next year. Said he aint up 2 it anymore, and has asked for my opinion lol. TBH i told him JB would be the perfect person 2 take up the position once ur reign is over

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was in a level 5 corporate box which i thought was pretty cool until i realised i was surrounded by roosters supporters ,the best i could do was ,when they yelled out " Roosters" we finished it with "suck" or "are salary cap rorters".
My son had a beer soaked bulldogs flag which he occasionally flew over their heads just to give em a little cooling down,but it was disappointing to watch so many so called fans leave in their droves....wish i was down in the kennel instead of in the chook pen. A night to forget............

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Ace told me he is thinking of passing it on 2 some1 else next year. Said he aint up 2 it anymore, and has asked for my opinion lol. TBH i told him JB would be the perfect person 2 take up the position once ur reign is over
The problem is that in recent years has been that the Army was destroyed. I don't sit in the new area. Ace is now a lone ranger. Away games will see Ace return with all his support.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
in their 30s and 40s. My uncle was the leader of the army back in the 90s. He passed it on to ace when he got married and had kids. Sits i think now in gold area :(.

lol they sortve cant handle the non stop cheering. their lungs just cant cope haha.
Shaggy was the leader before Ace in the early 1990's.

Who is your Uncle?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not the person for it mate

I can see myself sitting in Ultimate and hopefully Captains club in the next few years.

Unless the Kennel fires up this year - then ill come close to giving up on atmosphere at dogs games - and hope another youngster comes along and can do the job

Byrd would be my tip for it.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
he was showing a few people in the kennel a copy of an email nominating him for the 18th jersey.. i think he'll definetly get it sometime this year.
I nominated Ace last week and gave him a nice tribute. He loves the Club with a passion and has been our most recognisable and vocal supporter at games. Ace is the symbol of everything good about our fans. He is also a champion person.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
question about the kennel: when you want to purchase tickets for other people to sit with you, when do you have to purchase them by? and where from??

Timmy_Doggies

Flagbearer
Reaction score
sounds like they were golden years bro :D

A

A_C

I made chant books which were not used. Can't whine about lack of atmosphere when no one was starting chants. Plus chants need to happen when we are down, when we are defending - not just when we are in their 20 mtr zone.

Kenneth and his mates were signing a few funny chants but apart from that t was the same old chants.

K

kennyy

Yeah we tried but its hard to fire people up when its sombre like that

"you only sing for your lattes, you only sing for your laaaattes..."

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
question about the kennel: when you want to purchase tickets for other people to sit with you, when do you have to purchase them by? and where from??
The best way is to purchase it through the Bulldogs club. Just give them a call. Max amount of tickets is 3 and the latest is by Weds. I bought my tix through the club on the phone and used the credit card

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Time for me to put my money where my mouth is I think. I was on the other side and was going off all game. I'll talk to the boys- I think we should all join the kennel.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Shaggy was the leader before Ace in the early 1990's.

Who is your Uncle?
Mate Shaggy never had the respect of the Army. After he go egged by his own fanse at Parramatta stadium he never came back to the army again.

BTW my uncle was Bill

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Mate Shaggy never had the respect of the Army. After he go egged by his own fanse at Parramatta stadium he never came back to the army again.

BTW my uncle was Bill
Hector egged Shaggy. We all know that. Shaggy was never respected, but he led all the chants from 1993 to 1995 and on the odd moments he appeared in 1998 and 1999. Shaggy was great entertainment to say the least.

I can't remember Bill and I sat with the Army every week from 1993 to 2004 before Noad destroyed the home game experience. I still sit with the Army at away games.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The best way is to purchase it through the Bulldogs club. Just give them a call. Max amount of tickets is 3 and the latest is by Weds. I bought my tix through the club on the phone and used the credit card
thanks...im considering buying the memberships but i cant be bothered going to the club to buy tickets for extra people

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hector egged Shaggy. We all know that. Shaggy was never respected, but he led all the chants from 1993 to 1995 and on the odd moments he appeared in 1998 and 1999. Shaggy was great entertainment to say the least.

I can't remember Bill and I sat with the Army every week from 1993 to 2004 before Noad destroyed the home game experience. I still sit with the Army at away games.
thats wat he was known as. My uncle had a big gut and had the biggest bulldog flag at that time. His brother was also part of the army. His name was Al/Albert. I starting going since 1988 lol. I was 3 back then hahaha. Man they were the good ol days. Ive prob met u b4 lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
now that noad has left..perhaps greenberg could bring the drums back???..if it means bringing back the atmosphere at our home games then ffs they should let us bring em

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
now that noad has left..perhaps greenberg could bring the drums back???..if it means bringing back the atmosphere at our home games then ffs they should let us bring em
u will find it that the stadium actually didnt want us to have the drums lol. Since he is the manager at the stadium thats the last thing that would happen

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
fair enough...but couldnt we as a club make a push for it...or does it come back to the stadium having the final word??

Status
Not open for further replies.