Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
MITCH, FFS!

Shut up, you run of the mill conman.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holdsworth won't let us down if he plays. He has done the job all year. It's no accident we are equal first and Holdsworth has had a lot of game time. I really think it's time we began to thank him rather than kick him.
Well said mate.

C

chipandchase

Holdsworth won't let us down if he plays. He has done the job all year. It's no accident we are equal first and Holdsworth has had a lot of game time. I really think it's time we began to thank him rather than kick him.
Allan, i am sure DJ appreciates your support.
the fact is he hasnt done the job this year, we have carried him.
if you notice all he does is play a link role to the outside backs and even when he does that he drops the ball cold like he did on Monday night.

I really dont undertand why he wont give Barba another run, if he fails, well it wont be any worse than playing DJ, if he goes well it gives him confidence going into the finals and also gives us another option.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now they have Lost Locke too. If the Dogs dot put on a cricket score i will be very suprised

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Now they have Lost Locke too. If the Dogs dot put on a cricket score i will be very suprised
we were meant to put on a cricket score against the roosteins on monday nite with so many of their 'quality players' missing...

we should have put more then 40 pts on them...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs never got out of 2nd gear on Monday night. They won the game before kick off.

diggascott

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you recall it was Barba that got us the 2 points against the warriors last time. Holdsworth is a joke

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
it was kind of greasy conditions on monday night. Sunday afternoon should be a great day, no excuses this time round if we don't put a cricket score on the Worriers.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doubt Ben Roberts will be playing ,was told he had a tattoo done yesterday at Narellan and he told them he won't be playing and they supposedly can't play if they have been tattooed??
Not sure why this is other than the tattoo may bleed with heavy contact??
Anyway hope he does play can't bear another week of Holdsworth

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It just gets worse for the Warriors. With fine weather Sunday should be a great day.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Allan, i am sure DJ appreciates your support.
the fact is he hasnt done the job this year, we have carried him.
if you notice all he does is play a link role to the outside backs and even when he does that he drops the ball cold like he did on Monday night.

I really dont undertand why he wont give Barba another run, if he fails, well it wont be any worse than playing DJ, if he goes well it gives him confidence going into the finals and also gives us another option.
agree 1000000% this is what ive been trying to tell people :sleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.