Can we get a break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we came into this year with a team under the cap by $600,000

however i believed we could have made the top 8, provided we had some luck, but instead we've had board disputes, contract issues, a 2005'esque injury crisis

weve had games lost because referee's have called a pass forward in the dying minutes and we've now had a bulldogs try not refered to the video referee

in short, everything that couldve gone wrong, has gone wrong

i believe this upcoming bye, is the most needed bye in the entire history of byes

lets simply get some players back, take the week off and lets start again:grinning:

that is all

TBrawler

Waterboy
Reaction score
On our recent performances I think the bye will probably win..

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On our recent performances I think the bye will probably win..
i am getting tired of hearing this "joke" every time we've played badly and had a bye the next week.

M

mofo sixx

agree with you about the bye itll give us 2 points we probably otherwise wouldnt get

L

loui323

Why mdont we just come out and say it... its worth the fine, why do all the calls go againts the dogs they take a million looks at our trys and disallow any way, the knights have been offside all night... mr beans eyes are painted on... then we finally get over the line at a cruicial point of the game and he doesnt even look at it, instead he has a water break.... Mr Greenburg just adress the NRL and tell them to rethink there desision and there attitudes towards the bulldogs i say do it at least its been brought to the NRL and that stupid prix mr bean's attention... its worth the fine.. just like the rabbits did a while ago.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
man millard is **** **** he should go back to toyota cup!! p.s go hazem all i have to say is **** mason

TBrawler

Waterboy
Reaction score
Same, it is getting harder and harder to watch each week.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
the bulldogs get the buy next week but week after the roosters
at sfs tough times ahead

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the bulldogs get the buy next week but week after the roosters
at sfs tough times ahead

no we play the raiders at home thenwe play the rorters without their soo players

this season is becoming very sad.......:(

Status
Not open for further replies.