Spotted Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
SPOTTED: Bulldogs stars Ben Roberts, Ben Barba and Trent Hodkinson driving from Cronulla to training at Wilson Park on Friday, with R 'n' B blasting from the speakers.

The DailyTelegraph
spotted SaMi.. at the Bankstown Team Store

S

Shermy

Jamal Idris was at Parramatta today with his girl. Had very heavy strapping on his right leg in particular around his knee area. Was struggling to walk.

Also LOL at Moe Bulldogs. I see him every week at Parramatta and laugh at him thinking of his videos.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamal Idris was at Parramatta today with his girl. Had very heavy strapping on his right leg in particular around his knee area. Was struggling to walk.

Also LOL at Moe Bulldogs. I see him every week at Parramatta and laugh at him thinking of his videos.
geez hope he is ready for 2011

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
Was just on the train with former centre Willie Talau (or an identical). He's doing some sort of studying out west.

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
Thought he was still playing for Salford?
So did I but I googled his name and found a link stating retirement. I snuck in a pic on my mobile I can pass on for confirmation once I know how to lol

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Izzy Folau at Burwood Westfields walking back and fourth with a couple of young blokes

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
spotted Jonathan Thurston and Willie Tonga today eating brunch / lunch @ cafe on Coogee's main drag

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Spotted Jamal Idris and his girlfriend? walking along King st Newtown this afternoon !
Looked very cool indeed. He stood out in Newtown which is pretty hard thing to do.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Spotted: Jamal Idris

I just came back from the Gold Coast, at the airport i spotted Jamal Idris ALONE with his Mrs. He was flying to Auckland?

Discuss.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
:roflol:

How were the titans fans at game ?
lol cutest army they got, about 5 people in there army LMAO. Everytime Titans scored they'd do the preying hand action. Hoping the video ref would give them one. After full-time they clapped us out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure Corey Payne and girlfriend were at Movieworld yesterday.

If not he has a twin clone walking around.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
lol cutest army they got, about 5 people in there army LMAO. Everytime Titans scored they'd do the preying hand action. Hoping the video ref would give them one. After full-time they clapped us out.
bahaahaha whatta joke !
Hahaha @ clapping you out thats nice of them ..

Dogmatic_T

Waterboy
Reaction score
Idris almost every second or third Saturday at the Lilkoi night club in Terrigal...

Status
Not open for further replies.