Spotted Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I spotted "The General" yesterday at Miranda Westfields, Had a quick chat with him, what a top bloke always talks to fans with a smile on his face, he said that he is going away with some of the boys for a few days.

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe it a good idea if someone stickies this so everyone can post when they spot players around the place, especially now in the off season

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not gunna sticky it. Just bump this thread when you feel the need to tell everyone who you saw.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i saw hickey at maccas downing a double family meal.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw Matt Utai on Wednesday. Didn't speak to him though.

HTH

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I'm getting very close to a "Leave Jarrad Hickey alone" tantrum/mental rant.

andrew123

Waterboy
Reaction score
saw andrew ryan at miranda westfield the other day as well. alot of players live in the area, as before ive seen asotasi, sonny bill, andrew ryan, trent barret and jamie soward

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting very close to a "Leave Jarrad Hickey alone" tantrum/mental rant.
we are all taking the piss. its still mean though.

ive seen him even take the mickey out of himself in regards to his weight a few times though now.... he's obviously trying to take it well but i have no doubts it is on his mind. :(

think ill start making a concious effort not to do it to the fella... everyone loves the hickster.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Most recent one - Dene Halatau in Big W @ Burwood. Chatted to him briefly as I was in a rush, but he seemed like a really nice guy. He was in the toy section as he had his kid with him in a pram.

I mentioned that every Dogs supporter is happy to see him with us next year, and he had the biggest smile on his face and he was like "Awww, thank you man!" He's really happy to be with us also.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
we are all taking the piss. its still mean though.

ive seen him even take the mickey out of himself in regards to his weight a few times though now.... he's obviously trying to take it well but i have no doubts it is on his mind. :(

think ill start making a concious effort not to do it to the fella... everyone loves the hickster.
All good Baa. I think his comment about KFC getting their $1000 Man of the Match fee back from him showed how much it worries him. Still, I'm backing the big man to have a hell of a year in 2010, and shut a few doubters up.

S

Shermy

Ive seen Roberts about 10 times in the past 2 weeks at Parramatta Westfields.
As well as Lee Tee Maari.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol The players would love this thread

spikestar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most recent one - Dene Halatau in Big W @ Burwood. Chatted to him briefly as I was in a rush, but he seemed like a really nice guy. He was in the toy section as he had his kid with him in a pram.

I mentioned that every Dogs supporter is happy to see him with us next year, and he had the biggest smile on his face and he was like "Awww, thank you man!" He's really happy to be with us also.
ummm dude there's no BIG W in Burwood lol

Status
Not open for further replies.