Spotted Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

I was doing laps at the pool a few days ago and the sharks were all there.
I couldn't stop looking at Steven Price in the area between his neck and nose where his chin is supposed to be and waiting for him to try and fold up his towel

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sort of relevant, just walked past Mick Ennis and two of his kids at Miranda shopping centre.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I was doing laps at the pool a few days ago and the sharks were all there.
I couldn't stop looking at Steven Price in the area between his neck and nose where his chin is supposed to be and waiting for him to try and fold up his towel
BASTARD!!

Just made me audibly piss myself laughing at work here with a meeting going on in the next office.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BASTARD!!

Just made me audibly piss myself laughing at work here with a meeting going on in the next office.
Goodness me, hubby just gave me a strange look too when I had a chuckle as well. She is a Steve Price clone. Just how DOES she fold that towel?

Malla

Reaction score
Watmough, Sandow and Norman were drinking at the albion last friday night after their win over Souths. Good blokes.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's it mate. Carney can thank Wade Graham for holding him back or he would be facing court and sacked. He also was out drinking until the early hours on Sunday. No wonder he played so rubbish.
It made me laugh about all the people saying sign Ferguson, he could change like Carney changed LOL
Speaking about Ferguson saw him in the local Bunnings in the tool section.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Spotted Joshy Reynolds walking down the streets of Belmore. Scared the **** out of him as I rode the horn giving him the thumbs up, the legend

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw Corey Norman and beau champion on the cans 2 Friday's ago at ryans.

Same place but different time, saw Brian fletcher

Status
Not open for further replies.