Kids at the footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its hard for the club to identify people who will fight at future games if they have not offended yet. Sadly we have to wait until they offend and we are able to kick them out.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Its hard for the club to identify people who will fight at future games if they have not offended yet. Sadly we have to wait until they offend and we are able to kick them out.
yeah, im not happy if they do some sort of ethnic cleansing of bulldogs matches

but make sure you get them in the act and punish them, kickass proves you can get back in to the stadium

Fu Manchu

www.myspace.com/fumanchu
Reaction score
Was going to be my 2 year old girls first doggies game, now i remember why i dont take her to games.

Disgraceful

This needs to be sorted out because im sick of being harrassed for being a doggies fan!
Fairly intimidating avatar there buddy.

It appears that you actually condone this type of crap.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My 11 year old son and I are members and sit near the Kennel , We have the best time each and every time we go.
I find it safe,friendly and besides a few expletives here and there, we have a great time.
I feel less safe when i have to sit near other teams supporters and see more disputes at other teams home grounds. Eels are the worst in my experience...
Although I must say last night i had to try and explain to my son why some members thought the referees wife was sh*t.. Keep it clean guys !!!
Didn't see any violence last night though ...I think the Easter Show may have contibuted to the probs last night ,alcohol is served all day at the show and you could continue on at the footy ...Other than that its a shame that this is going to be another field day for the media.

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how do you know about the newcastle thing?
from newcastle, have heard things from friends (apparently one of the injured blokes is still in hospital) - manly thugs allegedly involved - newcastle media never go near stuff like this, too scared of missing a ghostwriter gig

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I'm not defending the offenders, because they are scum.

However fan violence is a common occurence at ALL clubs

Noone bothers publicising or cares if it isnt the Bulldogs
There was a serious fight (at least one person had to be hospitalised) outside EnergyAustralia stadium the other week, after the match, and it made the news but got a fraction of attention any Bulldogs related stories get.

I didn't see any trouble last night and had a few Souths fans around but they were respectful. Probably more than me since I used the "vermin" tag LOL

One thing I've noticed that bugs me at our games is when it's a big match, there's groups of young guys that skulk around like they've just organised to bash someone. They're all jumping around and whispering to each other etc.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
C'mon mate not everyone is bad at the footy. The last 2 seasons, I have been a season ticket holder, and have been to EVERY home again and I have never been harrassed or witnessed an altercation.

I'm sure the club is doing everything they can to ban these idiots.

You have to take the good with the bad. Unfortunately the footy isn't the safest place in the world but the club needs its supporters to go to as many games as possible.
well put...we cant seriously expect everything to be perfect...ok i may have had incidents where i have been given a hard time because of being a bulldogs supporter but i guess these days it comes with the territory...but i have to give big wraps to the club in implementing changes in improving our image tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.