Search results

1. doggzfan4lyf

Josh Morris - Belmore most hostile crowd - I HATE Souths

2006 Souths V Warriors at ANZ 25k????? Crowd was 6.5k....
  2. doggzfan4lyf

News BUZZ HAVING ANOTHER CRACK AT GUS "GUS PAYING FOR BULLDOGS JERSEY RIP OFF"

Bulldogs training tee is $80 or $68 for members. Bulldogs training singlet $65 or $55.25 for members. Bulldogs training Jersey is $150 or $127.50 for members. Roosters training tee is $75, 2 different singlets for $75 and $65 and no training jersey for 2022 but 2021 was priced at $150...
  3. doggzfan4lyf

Great win. Champagne o’clock.

Long time lurker. Non frequent poster. Roster wise Pay is not exactly working with the best cattle in the comp. I find some of his coaching decisions off and confusing (chris Smith is terrible) but when you look at 1-17 how many would walk into a rooster or Melbourne top 17 or even 25. DWZ...
  4. doggzfan4lyf

Your Bulldogs Priorities

Sign Pritchard and Graham for life? never seen two bloke so passionate about the BLUE AND WHITE jersey!!!
  5. doggzfan4lyf

Boys in Blue

Just a little on and off topic, But did anyone enjoy the St merge chants as much as I did, I stood in the dragons army and could not help but be impressed by the chants such as something something "cheats and rapist too" and the ever so classy "id rather bomb Belmore than Baghdad" Do us dogs...
  6. doggzfan4lyf

Just about gone to the dogs

I am not too worried about things at the moment, although I would say Friday's game was a really bad performance, the class of players we are missing is invaluable, Inu, Graham, Kasiano, Eastwood and Barba for the 1st 3 rounds. We also lost to Melbourne, Souths and Manly on the trot and as of...
  7. doggzfan4lyf

Round 4: BULLDOGS VS RABBITOHS [Predictions]

Dogs by 10 in front of 40k fans majority in and supporting the blue and white! then have Souffs fans claim they had the bigger crowd support. Also, do our Memberships include the free public transport to the game? or is that just people who purchased tickets?
  8. doggzfan4lyf

Storm Vs Bulldogs Match Thread Rd3

Ennis play there in our last set of 6 was the end of it, as bad as Reynolds little grubber was with 2 more attacking chances left, the ball should have been spread by Ennis instead of trying to go on his own, That was not leading by example. In saying that I am very very proud of that...
  9. doggzfan4lyf

Bulldogs press conference

the last thing Ennis wanted to do was be there.. fml
  10. doggzfan4lyf

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

6-8 weeks I agree, trial matches count right? that might turn it into a 10-12 match suspension simply for the fact we could organise 4 trial matches if we wanted to reduce his penalty for the season
  11. doggzfan4lyf

Five reasons why the Storm won the title Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-leag

Should have been a penalty to the storm, Frank was walking back with his hands on his hips, Frank has had a brilliant year, but that was the worst part of the game for me.. Made me think he though the game was over..
  12. doggzfan4lyf

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

Is not pay day for some people also, if I can get my saturday shift changed so I can attend the game, then I will be buying tickets when I get paid on Thursday
  13. doggzfan4lyf

Our Membership Numbers....

I'd say if we win the comp this year, and including all 3 grades which would be massive for the club on a whole, memberships could go from 14k to around 18-20k next year, 14k after 2 lean years is a nice pat on the back to Todd and his support staff
  14. doggzfan4lyf

Our Membership Numbers....

Does anyone have an idea of what our final tally was? We used to have the counter on the website but it disappeared just after the website got updated
  15. doggzfan4lyf

Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs vs Manly

Devastated I can not attend this game as I will be in New York, But will be watching it from there 5:30am in my Bulldogs jersey, Lets do this Canterbury!!!!
  16. doggzfan4lyf

TG - Bulldogs Barking

Can anyone give a quick rundown? I am overseas and can't watch fox videos outside of Aus. Cheers!
  17. doggzfan4lyf

Idris Take

no one seems to mention that hornby grabbed idris' leg while he was in the air, it should of been a penalty
  18. doggzfan4lyf

tickets

My dad won 2 tickets to the game on saturday night, the problem is we are a family of 3 so we are unable 2 buy a ticket for my brother too come along with us. We decided 2 see if anyone here is interested in 2 Cat A Isle 107 Row 22 worth $45 each, selling at $40 each as we are going 2 buy Cat B...
  19. doggzfan4lyf

Dally M awards

anasta won it in 01
  20. doggzfan4lyf

Jamal Idris - Since when?!

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/scorers/games/200915.html#0619
  21. doggzfan4lyf

Which would you prefer?

wattabout a) dogs thrashing saints in the grandfinal or b) hazem kicking the winning goal on the buzzer from the sideline
  22. doggzfan4lyf

Souths Fan Ejected For Racial Abuse

the one yelling about terrorists? thats ok, hes not a bulldogs fan or middle eastern so its not a big story.. on another note, did anyone see the incident near the station where i think a kid was hit buy a car? not 2 sure heard some lady talking about it as i walked past
  23. doggzfan4lyf

Post from a Dragons fan (on LU)

ohh hitting oatley and peaky pub 2nite plenty of dragons fans and general rugby league fans totally agree how disgracefull the call was.. bloody want to destroy steve clarks lif
  24. doggzfan4lyf

Idris Mania

can i just ask.. all articles about jamaal are how he is still doing his HSC. but didnt he do his HSC last year?
  25. doggzfan4lyf

fyi

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.thekennel.com.au
  26. doggzfan4lyf

Sonny Bill Williams reportedly homesick and lonely in France

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,24394118-14823,00.html
  27. doggzfan4lyf

Lee Te Maaris big hit - anyone got video?

anyone think tee maari is playing similar 2 sonny?. he seems 2 be looking for an offload more, putting on big hits, running out on the fringes
  28. doggzfan4lyf

Bulldogs Juniors Return From Australian School Boys

its better off that idris starts next year so he can win rookie of the year :) why bother putting him in 1st grade when its no point now, let him concentrate on under 20's and their semifinals campaign
  29. doggzfan4lyf

Money talks: SBW

and wait sorry how has sonny shown its not aBOUT him but the boys getting a fair go, far out does he even know what he is saying, hes just dribbling mundine style talk
  30. doggzfan4lyf

Money talks: SBW

all i could hear sonny say was iffa iffa iffa iffaa ifffa
  31. doggzfan4lyf

Bulldogs consider central coast move

Bulldogs chairman George Peponis last night confirmed the Central Coast was one option if current negotiations with SOPA don't work out. There is also a push for a nostalgic return to Belmore, but the Bulldogs cannot hope to raise $20 million needed to restore the dilapidated venue to NRL...
  32. doggzfan4lyf

What to do with $450K

barba, kite, harrison, idris, worsley, fawcett, afu.. thats where the $400 000 should go
  33. doggzfan4lyf

Swap Deal With St George

ok i skipped through the 6 pages, but ive just made a $20 bet with my dragqueens mate which he reckons morris-boyd swap is on the cards.. what i dont get is, why would boyd sign with dragons, only 2 be traded 2 canterbury, wouldnt you think that he could just sign with us instead with our $400...
  34. doggzfan4lyf

Sonny Footy Show

i dont wana start a new thread about sonny so ill ask it in this, i was discussing 2day about nassers influence on sonny.. but out of nowhere how does nasser have so much influence on sonny bill? was it mundine who has done all the dirty work and told sonny whats "good for him'. altho i do...
  35. doggzfan4lyf

Barba

how was barba with the ball? does he deserve another shot at 1st grade?
  36. doggzfan4lyf

SBW Conspiracy!

the idea off sonny leaving during his contract reeks very similar 2 mundine and the other 1 who use 2 play for Canterbury. I just don't get why this happens 2 Canterbury =[
  37. doggzfan4lyf

Ben Barba from rags to riches.

only problem is now that he cant win rookie of the year :(
  38. doggzfan4lyf

Crowd this week ?

that blue and white idea is the best one, hope the ceo sees that!
  39. doggzfan4lyf

Corey Hughes out

what about maitua at hooker? tee maari 2 starting lock and bring in warburton? that is if groom is out injured seeming he isnt named in nsw cup?
  40. doggzfan4lyf

Euro 2008 Group C

article 11.4.1. of the refereeing code stipulated that "an opposing player cannot be offside when one of the last two defenders has left the field of play," as in the case of Panucci.
  41. doggzfan4lyf

oasis project

any1 know how big the stadium was 2 be?
  42. doggzfan4lyf

oasis project

ive been trying 2 read up on what it was all about. ive just been trying 2 find out how big the stadium that was 2 be used as our home ground was going 2 be? and any more details on what could of been?
  43. doggzfan4lyf

tonights crowd

10k plus. we havnt had a home crowd lower then 10k for about 3-4 years
  44. doggzfan4lyf

Bulldogs v Titans

is it worth paying $30-$40 on tickets at skilled park next friday? im up there the same weekend but after watching the dogs last night i dnt think its worth it also will there be an open training session up at the gold coast like they did over in nz?
  45. doggzfan4lyf

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

just on the supposed signing of gower.. is there anyway we can contact rebbecca wilson and shove her guarantee in her face?
  46. doggzfan4lyf

Daniel Harrison

it would be great 2 put harrison into 1st grade but i think give him some more time but kite definantly as said is a man amongst boys and could handle 1st grade but just needs a little more fitness and babra just needs 2 wait his time, id 1st put groom into 1st grade and see how he goes and if...
  47. doggzfan4lyf

rugby league support

lol true broncos are probably the only club in the nrl that generate profits from home crowd games i admire the support brisbane and qld as a whole give support 2 rugby league
  48. doggzfan4lyf

rugby league support

afl crowds smash rugby league, afl memberships smash rugby league but does rugby league have the same support in syd/qld as afl does in wa/sa/vic? why is it that rugby league gets shocking crowds in sydney? its quite a disgrace that the rugby league heartland city doesnt get behind its teams...
  49. doggzfan4lyf

Slippery says its a pity

saints forums are saying we are giving him $210k a year
  50. doggzfan4lyf

Who would you choose as a new sponsor (if given the chance)

The Kennel. and we could give them all the Kennel Cash
  51. doggzfan4lyf

Toyota Cup Team Sheet

awesome can watch whare play :).. played along side him for 3 years. best player in the comp back then by a mile n a half still hope dogs carve em up :)
  52. doggzfan4lyf

Sonny Bill Williams80m Try Video Youtube

he ran that 80m not at full pace and he was buggerd and still did it in 10 seconds.. it just feels good 2 have a player like sonny in our team
  53. doggzfan4lyf

Bulldogs Vs Saints

if canterbury and the dragqueens win this weekend.. will we draw a crowd over 20k? i hope so because its rivalry round and also noticed out home average is just under 30k. wouldnt it be nice 2 have this years average over 20k?
  54. doggzfan4lyf

Torres involved in major accident

liverpool 4 :) arsenal 2 Hyppia, torres, gerrard, babel goals :)
  55. doggzfan4lyf

Worst fans

i dont think we are bandwagon fans? that belongs 2 the west tigers i think were some of the most passionate fans in the league. just cos some fully sicks f.. things up for us. and if u have read the dragons forums you would see they bag their team, management and coach more then anything
  56. doggzfan4lyf

Steve Folkes Quits- Super Thread

1.Patten 2.Hazem 3.Vagana 4.Talau 5.Halligan 6.Anasta 7.Sherwin 8.Price 9.Polly 10.Roy Asotasi 11.Sonny Bill Williams 12.Andrew Ryan 13.Tony Grimaldi 14.Britt 15.Hethrington 16.Norton 17.Silva
  57. doggzfan4lyf

PNG want NRL team by 2014

if rugby league expanded. how many teams do u think would be suitable? i wouldnt mind PNG seeming it is the only country that claims rugby league as its national sport. another NZ team would be good aswell
  58. doggzfan4lyf

have kevin moore for 2009 2010 n then go after tim sheens :) hes off contract end of 2010 i believe
  59. doggzfan4lyf

hope the dogs finnish the year off well n give steve folkes the send off he deserves. an awesome clubman :)
  60. doggzfan4lyf

STEVE Folkes will quit as coach of the Bulldogs at the end of the season after 11 years as head coach of the club. He told Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg of his decision early this afternoon and told his players just before a 2pm training session. "I have been giving the matter plenty of...
  61. doggzfan4lyf

Live scores V Roosters NYC

any1 know where theres an updated ladder for the under 20's? the dogs should be top now shouldnt they?
  62. doggzfan4lyf

Our Refs are incapable of making decisions

the last try last night by the roosters. the player threw the ball forward, as he was goin over the sideline and it bounced on the ground. so that counts as a knock on. but the commentators were saying it cant be ruled as a forward pass???
  63. doggzfan4lyf

2008 Toyota National Youth Competition Thread

ohh thats awesome thankz for that link! n far out barba would be top point scorer by far if he could convert most of his goals!
  64. doggzfan4lyf

Forget Webb go for Hannat if we feel the need to even sign a prop

On FSN it said dogs CEO has decided not 2 pursue players untill the coaching position is sorted out
  65. doggzfan4lyf

2008 Toyota National Youth Competition Thread

just saw on fsn. 2nd half dogs 26-0 :):) roosters lead that comp hope its a sign of things 2 come in 1st grade :)
  66. doggzfan4lyf

Luke Lewis - Rabbitohs

Cooper the first goal for Bennett By Stuart Honeysett April 03, 2008 WAYNE Bennett is facing his first challenge at St George Illawarra with New South Wales centre Matt Cooper weighing up lucrative offers from five English Super League clubs. Cooper is one of several players off...
  67. doggzfan4lyf

fawcett or crisp

no doubt id rather not think about it aswell but just wanted 2 know peoples opinions on would get chosen 1st
  68. doggzfan4lyf

fawcett or crisp

say patten were 2 be injured for the season and we were 2 blood a new fullback which would you prefer? i havnt seen crisp play apart from the trial against panthers in which he didnt touch the ball but ive seen fawcett play a few times n hes impressive
  69. doggzfan4lyf

Rounds 10 (Titans @ Skilled) and 11 (Sharks @ ANZ) announced

yay booked my flights last night 2 gold coast in the hope of the dogs playing on the friday night thank you nrl :)
  70. doggzfan4lyf

Unhappy Bulldogs

FORMER Australia centre Willie Tonga has confirmed he had signed a four year contract to join North Queensland. On the same day as the Cowboys snared coach Neil Henry, Tonga told the Daily Telegraph he was looking forward to linking up with Matt Bowen and Johnathan Thurston in Townsville...
  71. doggzfan4lyf

Tonga keen to reunite with Thurston

FORMER Australia centre Willie Tonga has confirmed he had signed a four year contract to join North Queensland. On the same day as the Cowboys snared coach Neil Henry, Tonga told the Daily Telegraph he was looking forward to linking up with Matt Bowen and Johnathan Thurston in Townsville...
  72. doggzfan4lyf

i cant remember. but was it groom left manly because he didnt want 2 play hooker? and canterbury offerd him a halves spot?
  73. doggzfan4lyf

wattabout a trade with NQ. Tonga for Harris =) i wouldnt mind that but id rather keep tonga but i dont see why we need 2 buy a new center. tim winitana has shown me enough 2 guarantee a 1st grade position. and heka had played well in his limited chances. plus theyre millard 2 come back. im not...
  74. doggzfan4lyf

Eye gouging

will braith get suspended for his hit against the storm? meaning he may miss the dogs game?
  75. doggzfan4lyf

Player ratings + My thoughts

how would maitua go as hooker?
  76. doggzfan4lyf

'Dogs premiership tattoo

whats with his delay for getting the tatt done?
  77. doggzfan4lyf

Hottest chick on Fox Sports News

mel has a megan fox look there *drool*
  78. doggzfan4lyf

'Dogs premiership tattoo

why cant hazem get a tattoo because hes religion? theyres heaps of muslims with tatts?
  79. doggzfan4lyf

'Dogs premiership tattoo

i was just thinking 2day lookn at sonnys tatts in the paper wether he had a dogs premiership one or not
  80. doggzfan4lyf

Sunday's jersey

http://www.whatsyourteam.com.au/shop/prod7031.htm from there :) im already ordering one
  81. doggzfan4lyf

Sunday's jersey

sexy jersey :)
  82. doggzfan4lyf

Future jerseys

http://www.whatsyourteam.com.au/shop/prod7031.htm
  83. doggzfan4lyf

Sunday's jersey

in 2days big league it had a little advertisement for jerseys whatsyourteam.com or something. anyways i noticed it had a bulldogs berries jersey with the updated bankstown sports sponsor logo and also had the CB logo and old bulldog logo on the shoulder. was awesome
  84. doggzfan4lyf

Future jerseys

will we be able 2 buy the under 20's jerseys?
  85. doggzfan4lyf

Rounds 8 & 9 Scheduling

wish it were on the sunday. would of gone for my 18th bday. still be goin 2 the game. just :(
  86. doggzfan4lyf

Roll Call vs West Tigers

ill be there with about 5 or 6 others. wouldnt miss this game for anything. and itll be really dissapointing if we gont get 20k+ hazems breaks another record this week and ill be very dissapointed if the dog fans dont turn out in force!
  87. doggzfan4lyf

'Dogs to probe Maitua incident

AUSTRALIA lock Reni Maitua has been dropped by the Bulldogs for Sunday's NRL clash with Wests Tigers after he was spotted at an Oxford Street nightclub early on Sunday morning. Maitua was reportedly in a drunken state at T2 nightclub at 9.30am on Sunday morning, following the Bulldogs' 25-12...
  88. doggzfan4lyf

El Masri has baby on way

hazem let in soft tries against parra? im pretty sure it was utais wing and hazems wing was clean the whole game?
  89. doggzfan4lyf

Favourite El-Magic Moment

also my fav memory of haz. or soon 2 be will be him breaking turveys record this weekend. soo freaking pumped!
  90. doggzfan4lyf

Favourite El-Magic Moment

its 2 hard 2 choose between that try in the 04 grandfinal and his goal against the knights in 02 plus theres breaking lambs try scoring record. breaking 2000 points with a try kicking 11/11 against souths in 03 with the loser south fans havn a go at him and haz having the last laugh kicking...
  91. doggzfan4lyf

luke lewis

IT'S a new season, but Penrith is still besieged by the same internal bickering that saw the club win last year's wooden spoon. After taking exception to assistant coach Matt Adamson's style a year ago, senior players still can't get over the fact head coach Matt Elliott didn't side with them...
  92. doggzfan4lyf

Sonny Bill Williams on Footy Show - Your thoughts on him

like fatty said on the show he wasnt the greatest but he played with passion for qld. would the islander boys have the same passion to play for nsw/qld as they do for nz?
  93. doggzfan4lyf

Sonny Bill Williams on Footy Show - Your thoughts on him

i dont think sonny should play s.o.o. love him but maybe they should introduce a nz s.o.o? id rather watch that then nz/nsw vs qld
  94. doggzfan4lyf

On a positive note...

rather armit then hickey atm. tsoulous was awesome apart from his attempted tackle on mateo which lead 2 a try and his no look offload which ended up in parra scoring last try of the game. and cleal was just top notch! so glad we have him in the team. i heard from the bro and dad that kite in...
  95. doggzfan4lyf

Wtf Is With Our Second Half Game

ever since ogre claimed back in 2006 that we were the fittest team in the comp after beating warriors in extra time. canterbury have given up 2nd half leads. im not used 2 the dogs doing that! but since that game weve had 3 great examples. broncos 2006 prelim final. newcastle round 1 2007. parra...
  96. doggzfan4lyf

Player taken out?

there was also a forward pass and knock-on on halfway that lead 2 them getting 6 again straight after that 20 m restart! and tbh that was what i thought was the turning part in the game then they end up scoring a try! 2nd half the ref was disgraceful
  97. doggzfan4lyf

NYC Jerseys

will they be for sale like the 1st grade jerseys?
  98. doggzfan4lyf

round 1 2004

was 48-14 after racing out to a 36-0 lead at halftime i believe it was. sonny set up 2 tries and scored one himself. would be good 2 see that game again. nrl site only backdates 2006 i think. best memory of sonny's debut was breaking through parra defence on the 10 m line and jogging 2 halfway...