Idris Take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
How good was it!

Never seen anybody jump so high to catch a kick like that.

Have to bomb to his side more often

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
would have been good if there was a decent kick by kimmorley

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no one seems to mention that hornby grabbed idris' leg while he was in the air, it should of been a penalty

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would have been good if he had of held the ball
He actually flicked it back cause I don't think he couldve done anything given that he was gonna land face first in the ground.

Razor

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Idris has been one of our best players over the last couple of weeks syre he dropped some ball but who hasn't he makes plenty of meters and breaks alot of tackles but everyone seems to blame him.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would have been good if there was a decent kick by kimmorley
bloody hell someone notcied!Idris is having to take the ball about 5-10 away from the line the kick should be max 1m away from the line so if he gets it when he comes down he can put the ball down ffs bk

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Idris can run full speed with a javelin but can't hold on to a football :P

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Last years was better.

Cooper copy book boots and all tackle ( 5 feet in the air )

There is a photo, ****ed if I know where though ...

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
To be honest I cringe every time the ball goes anywhere near Idris at the moment. He dead set has d!cks for fingers.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Cooper took Idris out while he was in the air.

Cooper didn't get put on report, just got penalized.

Now, I hear Gus talking about the Mid-Air tackle rule was placed in so that players wouldn't have their legs chopped from under them while their in the air.

Cooper taking Idris in that picture is what the Mid Air tackle rules was implanted for.

The penalty against the Titans last night for tackling Issac Luke wasn't a mid air tackle, it was a body check. They didn't chop his legs from under him, and Gus went on about explaining the rule once the ref gave a penalty in favour of the Rabbitohs.

I'm also a bit surprised that Cooper didn't get the tackle reviewed the the NRL Review Committee.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cooper took Idris out while he was in the air.

Cooper didn't get put on report, just got penalized.

Now, I hear Gus talking about the Mid-Air tackle rule was placed in so that players wouldn't have their legs chopped from under them while their in the air.

Cooper taking Idris in that picture is what the Mid Air tackle rules was implanted for.

The penalty against the Titans last night for tackling Issac Luke wasn't a mid air tackle, it was a body check. They didn't chop his legs from under him, and Gus went on about explaining the rule once the ref gave a penalty in favour of the Rabbitohs.

I'm also a bit surprised that Cooper didn't get the tackle reviewed the the NRL Review Committee.
I can explain why. Channel nine did not replay the incident ad nauseum and ask again, and again, why Cooper wasn't cited. They put Ennis into the spotlight last Sunday for two hours, and action was taken. Just look at how quickly they moved on from Patten's upending as if it was nothing. If Ennis had been the tackler, we would have had half of tomorrow's footy show dedicated to getting him suspended.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs he can jump

if kimmorley can weight it right we have a try 5 times out of 10, and 10 out of 10 if idris can catch

even last year kimmorley couldn't get that kick right

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If that tactic works he might be able to level it up with the amount of tries scored in his area of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.