luke lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IT'S a new season, but Penrith is still besieged by the same internal bickering that saw the club win last year's wooden spoon. After taking exception to assistant coach Matt Adamson's style a year ago, senior players still can't get over the fact head coach Matt Elliott didn't side with them. Frank Pritchard and Tony Puletua are understood to be two of the unhappiest campers. A number of their team-mates are off contract and unlikely to stay, with Luke Lewis odds on to follow recruitment guru Peter Mulholland to the Bulldogs.

from the telecrap

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Hmm interesting, last i saw he was playing lock.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Watched him today, not the best ive seen him play, but was ok. Good under high ball.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would be a good replacement for Tonga in the centres, or a also a good winger.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I honestly believe at this time we dont need anyone and id like us to work on who we have in the club already, and them getting better

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

if tonga goes he would be a great centre replacement.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope dont want him. Still very young - only thing i would defend him with is he has played all over the park in previous seasons and yet to cement a spot

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
He is a good outside back but i thought he said he wanted to play 5/8 in the future.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Luke Lewis leaving Penrith for another NRL club?
I can't see it happening, he might do the smart thing like Matt King and **** off overseas to a country that will pay him more and look after him better

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke Lewis...overated and injury prone!!! give me Willie Tonga any day of the week!

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a bit past it isn't he?? He play SOO a few years back I think, but not much since, although it doesn't help your chances when your team is at the wrong end of the table.

H

Haztrick

A change of clubs could do him well. If Tonga goes, he could be a nice replacement. I wouldn't say no.

za_za360

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd take him only if it didn't interfere with us signing another, more exciting back

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has talent and has shown it.
Hes 24 so not old, plus hes played origin and is big, fast and can jump.
If we lose Tonga which is very likely he would be a good replacement.
WHO else is there on the market to replace Tonga? Coopers known more for his defence than attack.

Everyone @ penrith looks stuffed atm, even Rooney would be a good buy IMO

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
a change of scenery might do the world of good for him. Not sure we would fit him though.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he's as injury prone as tonga. would b a risk signing him up, if we can get him cheap i wouldnt say no but i wouldnt sign him up for more than 180k

Bring on Robbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A Yes from me. Sign him up, a change of club would do him the world of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.