Slippery says its a pity

Status
Not open for further replies.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well his better then millard, andh is better then Winitana, so either one onf them can be replaced....

Although i hope they fing a spot for Winitana, he looks the goods

K

kennyy

i think it was a 2yr deal he signed.. not sure about 3?? the club offered him 1 then had to offer him a 2yr deal..so he would finish up end of 09 anyway?

80fic...

I think the backline with Heka and Morris on the wings next year would probably be the strongest, but I think Kevin Moore will sick with el masri for loyalty and kicking.

80fic...

i think it was a 2yr deal he signed.. not sure about 3?? the club offered him 1 then had to offer him a 2yr deal..so he would finish up end of 09 anyway?
I think he should retire this year, but i don't think he will until end of 09.

I also don't think folkes or moore will drop him, even if it is warranted

K

kennyy

Agree gotta look forward Heka/Wini and Morris. I dont think we'll sign any more outside backs..maaybe?

80fic...

I just hope the next one is not Carl Webb. That will really disapoint me

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I dont really rate him at this stage. He is only young though. Hopefully he develops into a gun

Dogged

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd say Utai will go. As much as I love him, the modern game does not suit him. Haz will also probably finish up in '09 so we need to rebuild our stocks for the future.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you think is gunna happen with Hazem? I dont think he'll retire this year, especially not after only re-signing for another 3 years last year.
He resigned for 2. Theres a chance he might get the tap, and call it quits this year, but have a position in the club next year.
Nothings been done yet, but there are murmurs.

Looking at it though, Morris, Winitana, Nanai, Millard would be a very fast backline.. and very versatile.
I just hope Hazem gets his record this year, might seal the deal

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i wonder how he will go playing against his bro?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
So, hang on a sec. If we are trying to buy Michaels, would that mean either Nanai or Winitana will get pushed out??

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
If we do sign Michaels (i dont think it will happen) i think it probably means Hazem will retire & Utai will be on the outer.

1. Patten
2. Morris
3. Winitana
4. Michales
5. Nanai

That may be our backline next year.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
If we do sign Michaels (i dont think it will happen) i think it probably means Hazem will retire & Utai will be on the outer.

1. Patten
2. Morris
3. Winitana
4. Michales
5. Nanai

Looks good. But i was under the assumption that Haz will still be there next year, and Utai is contracted to 2009. It was just a thought TBH. Considering Morris and Michaels (like you said, we prob wont get) would be playing in the FG side, i wasnt too sure where that would leave the others.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Well Haz is contracted to next year and i for one would like him to see his contract out but there is talk he may retire at years end i honestly think we should give Utai a release and let him get a big pay cheque in the ESL.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Well Haz is contracted to next year and i for one would like him to see his contract out but there is talk he may retire at years end i honestly think we should give Utai a release and let him get a big pay cheque in the ESL.
No arguments there! ;)

I think he's got alot to offer the young boys coming through. He's such a great role model. He should definetely see out his contract.

As for Utai.....his defence is a liability. As much as i love watching him run, theres more to footy than just speed.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
great news....at least we got ourselves a recruit...hopefully this kid comes good for us

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in brisbane
steve micheals has
hodges and falauo ahead of him for centre
to big a ask there

wini's still finding his feet
be awesome if we could get steve m

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

1. Patten
2. Morris
3. Winitana
4. Michales
5. Nanai

I would like to see how THAT backline goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.