Unhappy Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now that Sherwin & Tonga have gone, Maitua looking uninterested, who else do you reckon Mason was referring to as wanting out of the Bulldogs when he left?

On the flip side, the players who are pulling on the jersey for us look enthusiastic and very HAPPY = good performances on the field.
The benefits of a united team are there for all to see, as we have displayed great spirit so far this year.

I trust they can keep this up and they STUFF THE CHOOKS royally this Friday!

G

Gladiator.

has it been officially announced tonga signed with cowboys?

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
no, slash..

people on here just over exaggerate..

its riducolous

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Given that Tonga is in the paper having a go at Mason, i don't think he is disgruntled at the bulldogs. He has been offered a huge contract to play at the cowboys and i wouldn't blame him for going. Good luck to him.
Mason was probably referring to the giant ego that follows him wherever he goes.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think it is anounced yet
I hope Tonga stays he is a gun player

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, dudes...

Don't be mad at players taking new contracts when theirs with the dogs is up. That is the proper way to do things... fulfil your committments, shake each others hands and say thanks for everything.

Unlike some ccks.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Bad Attitudes = Matua.
Bad Skills = Utai, Roberts, Holdsworth
Keepers = Williams, Hickey, Sullivan, Morrin, Patten, Te Maari, Tsoulos.

H

Haztrick

Tonga has confirmed he is going to the Cowboys on a four year deal. He is gone.

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FORMER Australia centre Willie Tonga has confirmed he had signed a four year contract to join North Queensland.

On the same day as the Cowboys snared coach Neil Henry, Tonga told the Daily Telegraph he was looking forward to linking up with Matt Bowen and Johnathan Thurston in Townsville.

"I'm looking at making an announcement tomorrow," the 24-year-old Bulldogs star said last night.

"I went up there a couple of weeks ago and I was very impressed with their setup. I look at Johnathan Thurston and Matt Bowen and I can really see myself in that backline.

"It's tough to make this sort of decision but I just wanted to get it out of the way and concentrate on my football."

The Dogs' loss came on the same day that new chief executive Todd Greenberg asked errant back-rower Reni Maitua about rumours he wanted to quit at the end for the season. Maitua assured Greenberg he would serve out his contract.

He is due to meet Maitua's manager, Gavin Orr, at 10am today.

Tonga said he did not join NQ in the understanding Henry would be coach.

"I've only just learnt about that - I thought it would be him or (Ian) Millward," said Tonga.

"Neil is obviously a very good coach. He's done some great things at Canberra and all the boys have been very impressed with him in the Queensland side."

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
I read somewhere maitua has assured the Bulldogs he will see out his contract, I think in time, once he gets his head sorted out, he will return with some good form.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
if they can be backed up...
LOL - This is an internet forum dude. 99% of what is here is biased unsubstantiated bull**** ! You're in for a rough time on here if you expect it ALL to be backed up !

I've been here a few weeks now and I come here as a fan of 25 years, which I'd like to think gives me some form of insight ! All I get is petty forum Nazis and pedantic morons, chucking tanties about repeat threads, and getting all precious over 'one' opinion, singling 'one' name mentioned out 'eleven' !

Ben Roberts, in every sense of the word, has been, and still is, AVERAGE !!!

If you don't like than 'ban me' OR eat some of my Alpha-spaghetti below.

R

rooster.man

Really can't blame all these Dogs players for being unhappy at such a low-rate club. The coaching staff is poor, the lifestyle is poor....How on Earth could you want to stay at Bankstown when you have a look over the fence and see all the beautiful women, beaches and lifestyle of Bondi?

G

Gladiator.

Really can't blame all these Dogs players for being unhappy at such a low-rate club. The coaching staff is poor, the lifestyle is poor....How on Earth could you want to stay at Bankstown when you have a look over the fence and see all the beautiful women, beaches and lifestyle of Bondi?
16-13

Status
Not open for further replies.