Worst fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnno

I believe we are the worst fans in the league.
Most ill behaved as it was once again proved on the train last friday and biggest bandwagoners.
I do not think the coach or the bulldogs will have any problems attracting players.
I truly think that we are a turn off as fans because we have so many rotten apples.
I would also like to point out how we all bag our team more than most and desert them when they are down on their chips

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Ive stopped taking the train TBH, I drive down :o

It always was a rude shock, just how farked up our supporters can be,

Do what I do stick with the car, live in Penrith you'll think we are sweet as ;)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
havent gone by train in awhile. supporters bus or car

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always go by train, so cramped in there..

A lot of fans are like us as well though..

You're being biased if you think 'Dogs fans are the only ones like that, compared to previous years, ye we're worse, but compared to Rooster fans? Hell they leave heaps early, and they did so until they started winning.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
There were a few to many sick spikey mullets with the hair shaved fully sick up the side of the head bro, causing trouble as usual.

A solid reminder of why I moved away from Yagoona after 20 years..

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i still catch the train sometimes, i actually prefer it

tbh the fans that we have that are bad, are awful...however we have some of the most passionate fans

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
agreed...

i think it's cuz of this forum that we're able to vent our anger in.. i only came across this forum last season... before that I didnt know other ppls views on mattrs/issues etc..

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i dont think we are bandwagon fans? that belongs 2 the west tigers i think were some of the most passionate fans in the league. just cos some fully sicks f.. things up for us. and if u have read the dragons forums you would see they bag their team, management and coach more then anything

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I catch the train most of the time and most of them are passionate fans but there is also a small bunch that are disgraceful..

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i h8 some of the dogs fans... tools!!

but i also luv alot of them :love:

every team has trouble makers tbh..

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i think worst is an overstatement. we have some shockingly behaved fans, but coming back on the train from the grand final last year and witnessing some of the things i did makes me glad im nt a manly supporter.

every team has the bad ones that stick out

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I believe we are the worst fans in the league.
Most ill behaved as it was once again proved on the train last friday and biggest bandwagoners.
I do not think the coach or the bulldogs will have any problems attracting players.
I truly think that we are a turn off as fans because we have so many rotten apples.
I would also like to point out how we all bag our team more than most and desert them when they are down on their chips
Thanks for over generalising our fans champ. I travelled down from the central coast and i have to say that the young Bulldog supporters that were around Strathie were very well behaved and took the loss with good nature. I then sat across from some Rooster supporters from Gosford on the way back at had a good chat. it was very theraputic....... or it may have been the bourbon.
Just don't tar all of the young supporters with the same brush!

J

Johnno

Thanks for over generalising our fans champ. I travelled down from the central coast and i have to say that the young Bulldog supporters that were around Strathie were very well behaved and took the loss with good nature. I then sat across from some Rooster supporters from Gosford on the way back at had a good chat. it was very theraputic....... or it may have been the bourbon.
Just don't tar all of the young supporters with the same brush!
Try travelling on the Bankstown line to see what I mean.
You are out of the area and have not much experience as to how many thugs and rotten apples we have who attend our games.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I caught the train from Lidcombe to the Souths game in round 2. Was fairly embarrassed going and leaving.

K

kennyy

I dont do any of the above.

The scum which cause trouble are exactly that, scum...

the rest of us dont act in that manner...

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't worry about the trains. i saw 4 thugs shoulder an old lady out the way in line for food at teltra one day. they grabbed all the hotdogs, squashed them all swearing about the content of the dirty meat, stole hot chips and nobody did a thing. the poor old soul was laying on the floor and it took us ages to get her up. she was terrified. this was in 2005.

they are animals and i have seen them at telstra a few times and avoid them.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Yeah, agree with ya about the train. I've driven in 4 a few years now. Those spiky head mullet fully sick shaved up the side( well put whoever came up with that!) guys are ****en trouble making pricks who can't go out in public unless they've got their idiot mates to back em up. But I feel sorry for the fans that get caught up in a generlisation like this. People that travel on public transport(like the poster from the central coast) that represent the club in a proper manner do us proud.

J

Johnno

Yeah, agree with ya about the train. I've driven in 4 a few years now. Those spiky head mullet fully sick shaved up the side( well put whoever came up with that!) guys are ****en trouble making pricks who can't go out in public unless they've got their idiot mates to back em up. But I feel sorry for the fans that get caught up in a generlisation like this. People that travel on public transport(like the poster from the central coast) that represent the club in a proper manner do us proud.
Sorry to the good guys as I do not mean the real true fans who go for the game and it is pretty obvious I am talking about these rotten apples that seem to be increasing all the time.
Just as you described them

Status
Not open for further replies.