Eye gouging

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

Did anyone else think that in the 51st minute when we got a penalty for John Morris holding down Winitana I think it was, that Morris eye gouged him? It certainly looked like it to me.

Will be interesting to see if any more comes of this.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Dogs aren't pussies mate. We don't dob on other players.

H

Haztrick

Nah, not saying come out and dob on players, I'm saying that it may be picked up by the match review committee.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Probably will, 'Dogs don't bother whinging coz we don't need players suspended to beat a team

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
will braith get suspended for his hit against the storm? meaning he may miss the dogs game?

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
will braith get suspended for his hit against the storm? meaning he may miss the dogs game?
Nah, Turner is going to defend him... he'll get off... ;)

As for the eye gouge, I didn't see it, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened and the refs missed it... Maxwell darn well needs to take a trip to OPSM after that performance yesterday... he missed so much, we were ropable in bay 132.

Cechin and Cummins need to go to army training.... cause frankly they offered about as much support to Jared as a cardboard cutout, I felt sorry for Maxwell at the end.. he needed support from those two with quite a few decisions, but got jack squat.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt notice the incident
but i will say this, if paul gallen gets suspended
then the league are setting a mighty big precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.