Money talks: SBW

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We kept telling you Nasser and Mundine were scum and that they're money hungry ****s who don't care about those they ruin...

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We kept telling you Nasser and Mundine were scum and that they're money hungry ****s who don't care about those they ruin...
Sbw is a money hungry dog.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he has been made into a money hungry dog. he has been influenced. trust me. Mundien has such a influence on his followers. A big influence. Its just a shame this has been an influence for the worst.

I still love him as a boxer, but other than that, i just see him as a person to steer away from. THanks god for Ben cousins not faling into his trap.

K

Kane 'em

What he talking about?
Stand up for yourself, eh?... By fleeing the country without facing anyone seems like the type of thing a coward would do.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he has been made into a money hungry dog. he has been influenced. trust me. Mundien has such a influence on his followers. A big influence. Its just a shame this has been an influence for the worst.

I still love him as a boxer, but other than that, i just see him as a person to steer away from. THanks god for Ben cousins not faling into his trap.
His always been a money hungry dog, Just hid it well.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Emma

and WAT THE FUKKK

what is he sayingggg??? this man has been bent over and pounded from behind by nasser and mundine. he is has been injected with hopeless arguements to back up his stance. i seriosuly thought he woudl do a better job.

when he would do interviews on the footy show he would speak good of the club and show respect to the game.

Hes doing this so the boys get a fair go?

get fukedddd.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I just wanted to see the game and the players looked after the way they should be"

"What I've done, it's shown it's just not about me, it's about the boys getting a fair go. It's about them having the balls to stand up for themselves, and getting what they should be getting."

"I just want to see the game and the players getting looked after the way it should be."

Why couldnt u just front the nrl about this, the same way which mason fronted gallop in regards to the salary cap.

Fuk man i loved this guy soo much, but now it upsets me to say in regards to beign a man
Mason> SBW :(

you dont go overseas and fuk off for ever to help out the boys left in the nrl. This is hopeless. Sonny you have lost my respect. I cant believe u have been led on a leash by nasser. You are their puppet.

If anything i was hated for stickign up for you. i think the only reason i did was becasue i thought u wuld come out and speak using ur head and heart, liek you have done numerous times before.

You have changed mate. And due to this you dont have the support of your greatest fans.
your a dog on a leash

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
if anything i think ive also been brainwashed.

Khodr Nasser is goign to play another big part in the departure of another star. You will find out realy soon who this is.

ok he is getting them into better financial situations, but he is doing this regardless ok how much the man loved the team he was in, he has turned sonny into a hipocrit. Sonny once said, he wil never dare go to rugby. Nasser has made him not a man of his word.

Hasoon.......... you cannot put that out into the forum without backing it up.... spill the beans.... who is it and whats your source

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
all i could hear sonny say was iffa iffa iffa iffaa ifffa

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"I just wanted to see the game and the players looked after the way they should be"

"What I've done, it's shown it's just not about me, it's about the boys getting a fair go. It's about them having the balls to stand up for themselves, and getting what they should be getting."

"I just want to see the game and the players getting looked after the way it should be."

Why couldnt u just front the nrl about this, the same way which mason fronted gallop in regards to the salary cap.

Fuk man i loved this guy soo much, but now it upsets me to say in regards to beign a man
Mason> SBW :(

you dont go overseas and fuk off for ever to help out the boys left in the nrl. This is hopeless. Sonny you have lost my respect. I cant believe u have been led on a leash by nasser. You are their puppet.

If anything i was hated for stickign up for you. i think the only reason i did was becasue i thought u wuld come out and speak using ur head and heart, liek you have done numerous times before.

You have changed mate. And due to this you dont have the support of your greatest fans.
your a dog on a leash

Dude you are soft.

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and wait sorry how has sonny shown its not aBOUT him but the boys getting a fair go, far out does he even know what he is saying, hes just dribbling mundine style talk

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude, you are a football player, you already earn too much.

lets talk about how little we pay our teachers, nurses, social welfare officers etc.

sonny, stop talking boy, you are digging yourself a hole you will never climb out of and choc won't help you when another shiny toy comes his way.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
"If a lawyer, if a teacher, if a bus driver, if they're on $40,000 and they get offered a lot more to go somewhere else, what do you think they're going to do"? Williams said.
They also don't commit to 5 year contracts that they actually desire to sign you fu*king twat!

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
How can you compare a $40,000 a year job with a $500,000 a year job?

If anyone here was on that money i'm sure they'd be satisfied with what they're earning.

And workers don't sign contracts for prolonged periods of time, so they're free to shop around, it's the way life is, however we don't get paid those inflated pay packets. Not all of us are fortunate enough to be stupid and get paid high amounts of oney.

It'd be like a singer walking out on a contract with a record company after 1 album, to go sign for another for more money. What would they be then called? a sell out.

:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.