Search results

1. Ö

Opinion What is our identity?

For those who supported the Bulldogs through the 80s, 90s, 00s and early 2010s would know that after having a bad season, the Bulldogs will bounce back immediately the next season. Either in the grand final or as Grand Final winner. You'd watch the team play with pride, passion, aggression and...
  2. Ö

Classic Sportswear 2019

Rumour is that CCC have been told they won't be renewed for next season, instead, we will have Classic Sportswear as our on-field apparel which is a shame as I have been a big fan of CCC apparel since they came on board in 2011. I don't mind the retro jerseys Classic have made but I just think...
  3. Ö

Chelsea FC relegatiion watch 2015/2016

Let's see - 8 losses already - 14 points from top 4 - 3 points from relegation - Players are falling out with the Mourinho - Eva Caneiro sexism gate - Mourinho is about to crack - Diego Costa is too fat Anything else?
  4. Ö

SouFFS and the NRL

I may sound bitter about this and should get over this 'loss' against the jokes of rugby league and probably should be posted in the Kennel Konspiracy Korner thread in the lounge but I want to get this off my chest. On Dave Smith's first day of the NRL, he fronted up the media and he was...
  5. Ö

Shane Flanagan - still dumb as ever

CRONULLA returned to training this morning but the animosity lingering from the 2011 ASADA drugs scandal has clearly not eased. The aftermath of the supplements program threatens to continue to damage the club in the future after a fiery showdown between coach Shane Flanagan and the media...
  6. Ö

Future of ANZ Stadium is under threat

The future of Sydney’s Olympic stadium hangs in the balance, with powerbrokers launching a battle to decide where the city watches live sport for decades to come. The powers behind Moore Park’s Allianz Stadium, soccer supremo Frank Lowy and western Sydney sports bosses are intensifying their...
  7. Ö

Sharks Woolaware development

Work has already begun on this project but I can already see this fail as the sales for buying the apartments have been really slow, out of the 600 available, already 20 people have bought into it, leasing for retail has been non existent as I have read, its far too expensive and they won't able...
  8. Ö

souFFS memes

Post some up, lets start with these
  9. Ö

SouFFS GF team announced

1 Greg Inglis 2 Alex Johnston 3 Dylan Walker 4 Kirisome Auva'a 5 Lote Tuqiri 6 Luke Keary 7 Adam Reynolds 8 George Burgess 9 Issac Luke 10 Dave Tyrrell 11 Ben Te'o 12 John Sutton (c) 13 Sam Burgess Interchange 14 Jason Clark 15 Kyle Turner 16 Chris McQueen 17 Thomas Burgess...
  10. Ö

Jason Taylor new Wests coach

Just heard it on 2SM... Signed a 3 year deal.
  11. Ö

Who should replace Ennis?

Now with Ennis out of the GF. Who should play hooker next sunday?
  12. Ö

Marwan Koukash

What is everybody's thought on this guy? He's a billionaire that owns race horses and Salford Red Devils. The guy made his money via his corporate training company. Helped AL Jazeera sport in Europe to buy rights to the English Super League And he wants to buy an NRL club, most...
  13. Ö

Israeli police miming to Lion sleeps tonight

This is some funny shit, especially the driver's head :roflol: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152656809295772&set=vb.793310771&type=2&theater
  14. Ö

Our 2nd half form...

So glad that we beat those manly scums last night but I think we should have beaten them comfortably with the team they put out and the players they had missing. With us going into half time at 16-0, I had this doubt that we are going to blow this lead and allow Manly to come back into the...
  15. Ö

Canterbury v Melbourne 2003 - best try saving tackle ever

http://youtu.be/hMbNERlwlDo
  16. Ö

deadmau5 vs Disney - battle of ownership of the ears

Disney doesn't want Deadmau5 to be able to trademark his iconic mouse logo because it's too similar to Mickey Mouse.*TMZ reports that Disney has filed to block Deadmau5's trademark in the US, which the electronic musician otherwise known as Joel Zimmerman applied for last year. According to...
  17. Ö

ANZ Stadium redevelopment...

Watched on ch 7, ANZ stadium will be part of the $500m NSW government plans to redevelop Sydney sporting venues. The redevelopment of stadium will include: - Retractable roof - Retractable seats on northern and southern end to bring them closer to the action and also will go into a...
  18. Ö

ANZ Stadium redevelopment plans

This has been discussed on the Wanderers forums. Recently ANZ Bank has extended its naming rights to the stadium til 2017. These are the proposed plans for the redevelopment: - A retractable roof that would weather-proof major sports and entertainment events - A reconfiguration of the...
  19. Ö

Brett Finch's teeth

For those who watched the footy show last night... What was the go with his teeth? Did he get dental implants or something?
  20. Ö

ASADA Discussion Aug 2014 - Show Cause Notices sent

Deserves a thread of its own with the way how things are going down with them. Defiant Shane Flanagan will fight NRL ban over Cronulla Sharks supplement program EXCLUSIVE: PHIL ROTHFIELD SHANE Flanagan remains defiant and says he will fight on despite being banned for a year by the NRL...
  21. Ö

Sharks may play for no competition pts in 2014

That is one of the other punishments the commission are considering handing out the the sharkies because of the club's use of drugs in 2011. Lets hope this happens and then it will be bye bye sharkies for good :D
  22. Ö

Shane Flanagan set to get the sack - SMH

The hunt for*Shane Flanagan's*head has intensified in the past 10 days as attempts have been made to liken his role to that of*James Hird*at Essendon. The rumours are so intense this column has been told - as fact - that Flanagan has been informed he will be banned for a year for his role in...
  23. Ö

Danny Brough

The question is who is he? Never seen him play, didn't play for England and is a Scottish halfback but somehow is better hb than JT and is the top 6 contender for the RL golden boot. If he is really that good then why arent NRL clubs chasing his signature?
  24. Ö

what would you sell your left testicle for?

Discuss
  25. Ö

2013 RL World Cup thread

So tonight from the Millennium Stadium there is a double header. England v Australia Wales v Italy. all on 7mate
  26. Ö

Sydney is Red/WSW thread

A thread for the proper and better Sydney football team. The mighty Western Sydney Wanderers :D Looking forward to the derby on saturday night. SfS is a sell out, there should be a minimum of 30k wanderers packing out the stadium like we did last time we were there.
  27. Ö

Penrith no more

THE Penrith Panthers seem ready to shed their allegiance to the Western Sydney town, at least on what's purported to be their new logo. As the battle of the codes in Western Sydney heats up, there’s claims the Panthers have dropped the word 'Penrith' from their new logo. A Penrith...
  28. Ö

Braith Anasta: Stuart best I've played for

I have gone through the archives at work and this beauty popped up. Anyone remember this? Braith Anasta is impressed with the boss of one of the clubs vying for his services but is that any indication where he will play next season? Greg Prichard reports. Braith Anasta yesterday declared...
  29. Ö

set plays

Practically non-existent all season and today showed when we dominated the knights for the first 20 minutes despite the one try, we just had nothing. Add to the fact that our kicking game has been poor all season and we had no direction from our halves, it doesn't really help that we are...
  30. Ö

People who bring smelly lunch to work

Like fish or egg, they should be made eat it outside the break room, off the floor. Bloody hell! This Asian chick at work thought its ok to microwave her sardines and leave a horrible foul smell in the whole office floor. I hate people who insist on bringing smelly crap to eat at work...
  31. Ö

Pamfers to sue News

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8715146 Penrith are taking legal action against News Corp Australia following a Daily Telegraph back page story on Friday regarding Sandor Earl's time with the NRL club. Canberra winger Earl was issued with an infraction notice by the NRL on...
  32. Ö

Sharks will relocate - Kent

THE fallout from the ASADA drugs scandal at Cronulla will be so severe that the Sharks will be forced to relocate, says News Corp and Fox Sports journalist Paul Kent. The comments come after AFL club Essendon, also under investigation by ASADA, were on Tuesday night hit with a two million...
  33. Ö

From Hannah Montana...

From this: To this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrPGxRsaQvY
  34. Ö

Real Madrid land Bale with £86MILLION swoop as Tottenham finally let him go

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2401904/Real-Madrid-smash-transfer-record-finally-land-85m-Bale.html Does this set a precedent with clubs like Madrid, Monaco, PSG, Chelsea and Man City and those Russian clubs to sign world class players at over inflated price? No doubt that...
  35. Ö

Sam Tomkins on loyalty

The Luis Suarez, Gareth Bale and Wayne Rooney transfer sagas rumble on. Meanwhile, the media are questioning whether loyalty still exists in sport. From my experience, the most important thing is that a player wants to pull on their club’s jersey. If that’s no longer the case you’re never going...
  36. Ö

Boyd Cordner

So what's the hype over him? Haven't seen anything from him to be considered one of the current top backrowers in the game. He was very poor in the SOO. Scored 2 tries against the panthers who were just soft, clumsy and ill discipline. T.Williams would have had a blinder against them last...
  37. Ö

Neil Henry Sacked

Not immediate, will see out til seasons end. Source: DT
  38. Ö

Graham Murray passes away from heart attack

@BuzzRothfield: So sad to hear Graham Muzz Murray has passed away after recent heart attack. One of the true nice guys. #RIP"
  39. Ö

GF tickets price hike

They just announced it on 2GB and both Rothfield and Hadley werent very impressed with the price hikes of this years GF. Its a shame for the game that is considered for the 'battlers' and the 'working class' will be priced out to watch their team play in this years GF. These are how the...
  40. Ö

Mitchell Pearce

He is there by default but surely this has to be his last game for NSW? Since his debut he has done nothing. He has suffered under pressure, he looks lost on the 5th tackle, his kicking game is terrible, he lacks organisation and direction and constantly goes missing when the tough gets...
  41. Ö

Investing in shares...

Its something I have thought of doing for a while since I cant get into the property market due to my current situation. Just wondering if anyone here has bought some shares and wondering whether it is a worthwhile investment in the long term. My company has offered me to be part of the...
  42. Ö

ANZ Stadium $250m upgrade

SYDNEY'S ANZ Stadium could be turned into a fully roofed, rectangular football ground enabling fans to sit on the sidelines under a $250 million plan to be unveiled today by Sport Minister Graham Annesley. The stadium upgrade is outlined in a new video masterplan for Sydney Olympic Park...
  43. Ö

Martin Samuels: SOO is the biggest Rugby event in the world, English FA should follow

Martin Samuels: SOO is the biggest Rugby event in the world, English FA should follow suit and adopt the North XI vs South XI concept The biggest rugby series in Australia, perhaps in the world right now does not even involve the British and Irish Lions. Like the Lions’ visit, however, it is...
  44. Ö

Silvertails goes into Meltdown!

And there are more in the following link :lol: http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-MANLY-v-BULLDOGS-Game-Day-Thread?page=24
  45. Ö

End of the West Tigers?

WESTS Tigers are today in shock after one of the club's stakeholders - Wests Leagues Campbelltown - sensationally pulled out of the joint venture. The Daily Telegraph has been told Wests Leagues Campbelltown has sent a letter to the Wests Tigers board permanently withdrawing from the club...
  46. Ö

PS4 to be unveiled at E3

http://us.playstation.com/ps4/?CMP=soc_us__gm_psblog_e3livestream_06_10_13 http://www.ustream.tv/ps4
  47. Ö

Rothfield: Milkman is hated by his teamates & no longer wanted at the Steelers

TS George Illawarra would be happy for five-eighth Jamie Soward to walk away from the final four months of his contract. This columnist can reveal the Dragons have spoken to his manager Sam Ayoub about the possibility of an early release. They would even throw in a Cabcharge docket to Penrith...
  48. Ö

Round 11 Thread

Friday Night: Wests Tigers v Cowboys @ Leichardt Oval Saturday Night: St. George v Penrith @ Kogarah Oval Easts v Melbourne @ SFS Manly v Canberra @ Brookvale Sunday: Parrascums v Gold Coast @ Mudgee Warriors v Newcastle @ Mt Smart Stadium Monday Night: Cronulla v Souths @ Shark Park
  49. Ö

Collingwood want their own TV Channel

OLLINGWOOD wants its own 24-hour television channel within two years. Magpies chief executive Gary Pert said the club would spend up to $1 million to follow in the footsteps of global sports giants Manchester United and Barcelona. The investment could include construction of a dedicated...
  50. Ö

Trent Hodkinsons goalkicking

Sharks - 4/4 Tigers - 6/7 Warriors - 4/4 SO far kicked 14/15.
  51. Ö

Kevin Sheedy: AFL needs a 3rd Sydney team

HE AFL needs a third team in Sydney. Think it's crazy? The GWS Giants already have 12,000 members in our second season. That's more than Wests Tigers, Cronulla, Manly and Penrith in the NRL. Look at what we have already achieved in western Sydney and tell me the AFL couldn't support a...
  52. Ö

ANZ Bank puts Stadium Australia up for sale

ANZ Bank tries to offload its Olympic Stadium ANZ has offered to sell the Olympic Stadium back to the state government for $100 million because it is fed up with a lack of government investment in the project. It may have showcased Sydney to the world in 2000 but ANZ Stadium is in danger of...
  53. Ö

Aroma Tomato retires from footy

You say Taumata, I say talent wasted - let's call the whole thing off Arana Taumata has moved on from a record no professional footballer would want broadcast to the music industry after pressing pause on his chequered career as one of the NRL's unfulfilled talents. After seven clubs and...
  54. Ö

10 Sharks players to interview ASADA next week

ONLY 10 current Cronulla players - not 14 - have received interview notices from ASADA. And we can also reveal that the first Sharks are expected to be interviewed next week, with lawyers for both the NRL and players finally in agreement over what the boundaries are. Under their contracts...
  55. Ö

Reynolds does not blame the Bulldogs for pulling him out of the City-Country clash

Paul Crawley The Daily Telegraph April 18, 2013 12:00AM JOSH Reynolds has broken his silence on the injury that forced him out of Sunday's City-Country clash in Coffs Harbour - admitting he is shattered about not playing but he doesn't blame the Bulldogs for ruling him out. The star...
  56. Ö

Dogs set to end rumours with raft of new contracts - SMH

Canterbury officials are negotiating to re-sign Frank Pritchard and extend Josh Morris' deal in a move that should dispel rumours the players want out of the club. After losing five of their first six matches, the 2012 grand finalists have been the subject of rampant speculation about...
  57. Ö

Woman on the mAlbourne tram goes into a racist rant

http://video.dailytelegraph.com.au/2375754825/Racist-rant-caught-on-camera
  58. Ö

Mason: Dogs fans hate Sonny more then me

FIVE years ago, furious Canterbury fans pelted Willie Mason with plastic bottles and abuse when he finally fronted them in Roosters colours. An identical scenario awaits Sonny Bill Williams on Friday night, but Mason reckons his good mate should be prepared for an even more hostile reception...
  59. Ö

51, 686 - Biggest Sydney crowd for a regular season game since 1967

I couldn't see a thread on this and I do think it was mentioned in the match thread and this does deserve a thread on its own. I wasn't at the game on Friday as I was at Energy Australia Stadium to watch the Wanderers wrap up the Premier's Plate in their first season which is really...
  60. Ö

Rafa cracks up in post match conference

RAFA'S PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT - IN FULL Can you stay calm despite the fans' abuse? 'I have been in charge in football for 26 years. I have won the Champions League, won the FIFA Club World Cup, the FA Cup, the Italian Supper Cup, the Spanish league twice, nine trophies, all the...
  61. Ö

ANZ Stadium planning for roof and retractable seats in $250m upgrade

ANZ Stadium management is developing a plan to have the northern and southern seating bowls slide in and out for a rectangular playing field that would brings fans to within 5m of the action from NRL, rugby union and football matches. Capacity would be slightly reduced in the rectangular...
  62. Ö

Manti Te'o - girlfriend did not exist - claims he was a victim of a hoax

Besides the Obama gun legislation, this seems to be another big story in the States, maybe Lov Dog can explain this properly. It was a tragic and inspirational story of lost love: a star college footballer who played a leading role in his team's thrilling victory, just days after the death of...
  63. Ö

Jesse Williams

I read that he was a broncos junior between 2006-2007, now playing college football in the states and about to be snapped up by the Pittsburgh Steelers on a multi million dollar contract. And he is a massive guy at 193cm and 145kg that plays as a nose tackle in the defensive line which is one...
  64. Ö

ATTN: Crusader

Is this you under the name 'elchapo' on the Wanderers forum? http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/topic/608-liverpool-fc-thread/page-17 失礼
  65. Ö

Racist bastard justifys his reasons for diving

Anyone surprised by these comments from him?
  66. Ö

Doubt rule scrapped, SOO eligibility tightened, Captain's challenged to be trialed

ON-FIELD referees will be required to make a decision on a try-scoring situation before referring it to the video referee in one of several significant changes made by the ARL Commission for next season. A new rule tightening State of Origin eligibility criteria was introduced, while the...
  67. Ö

Liverpool jokes

These came from another website... twenty thousand scousers and not one of them thought to say "calm down"? ------------------- I invented a new sexual position with my wife last night, where I do her from behind whilst she's up against a fence until she's absolutely gasping and can't...
  68. Ö

Kaspersky Sea Eagles

WHEN the enthusiastic media release lobbed at 4.50pm on Monday, it appeared straight out of the Garry Hocking book. Hocking, the former Geelong AFL player, briefly changed his name to Whiskas as part of a promotion with the cat-food company. On this occasion, Manly Warringah, one of the most...
  69. Ö

Phil Gould: Frustrated clubs want change of pace, but still united behind ARLC

The support from the 16 NRL clubs for chairman John Grant and his fellow commissioners is complete and unwavering. It's clear to see these people are setting up a solid foundation for the future of our great game. Personally, I can also guarantee my 100 per cent support for Grant and our...
  70. Ö

AC Milan's new physio (I think)

Social media circles are whizzing out of control this Tuesday after a picture began doing the rounds claiming to show AC Milan’s new physio. There are several reasons to question the authenticity of this picture. Firstly there is no information of this beauty on the AC Milan website...
  71. Ö

Footy Show 2013 discussion thread

I thought I'll start this off now that the Footy Show on Tw@tter have announced they will move to the 8.30pm time slot on Thursday night which pretty much means they will be competing with the TGP on ch 10 in that time slot.
  72. Ö

Barca's 2013 calander

So who will be buying this calander? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2239147/Sexy-Barcelona-calendar-2013.html
  73. Ö

Bellamy's b1tch fit over NRL draw

MELBOURNE Storm coach Craig Bellamy is threatening to withdraw some of his players from their 2013 round two clash with North Queensland because of health concerns. He also says the draw is unfair because his team has five five-day breaks, more than any other side. The defending premier...
  74. Ö

New NRL CEO - David Smith

The NRL's new chief executive is reportedly senior banker David Smith. The ARL Commission will officially unveil their new CEO on Friday morning at Rugby League Central, and Smith - the chief executive of Lloyds International based in Sydney - has been appointed. He takes over from David...
  75. Ö

Another one bites the dust...

Claudio Ranieri Jose Mourinho Avram Grant Luiz Felipe Scolari Guus Hiddink Carlo Ancelotti Andre Villas-Boas and now... Roberto Di Matteo
  76. Ö

Quade Cooper

QUADE COOPER'S Australian rugby career appears to be over after the ARU effectively forced the star five-eighth out of the game by offering him an incentive-based contract usually reserved for rookies. Cooper, who was hit with a record $40,000 fine for criticising the state of the game and...
  77. Ö

Thread bans

nash and co... I know you got rid of that feature of thread bans after me complaining getting banned from a few threads by Magic Arrow. However I am still banned from a few threads that I want to view, any chance of getting this removed?
  78. Ö

$BW does his shoulder in Japan

Twitter has gone into meltdown with tweets of Sonny doing his shoulder in Japan. Looks like the roosters will be spewing after sacrificing a few players to bring him in.
  79. Ö

Stinkler refusing to pay NSW Government $1.2m for Energy Australia Stadium rent

HE was once one of Australia's richest men - now Nathan Tinkler's refusing to pay the full amount of ground rental for his NRL and A-League teams. Cash-strapped businessman Nathan Tinkler owes the NSW Government $1 million and has had to negotiate a repayment deal to settle the debt. The now...
  80. Ö

Vossy in line to be Parra's football manager

ANDREW VOSS has emerged a surprise contender to fill the advertised football manager position at Parramatta. The Herald can reveal the respected commentator is on a shortlist to join Ricky Stuart's staff at the club. Voss has spent the past 18 years calling the game for Channel Nine but...
  81. Ö

The Red****s in an injury crisis

With a squad already very thin with no quality in their squad, a few of their 'top' players have returned crocked from their international duties last week. Fabio Borini - Broken foot (3 months) Pepe Reina - Torn hamstring (2-3 months) Martin Kelly - Torn Hamstring (February) Jose Enrique...
  82. Ö

9 on brink of collapse

Future at stake for Nine's proud but crumbling dynasty FOR 56 years the Nine Network has been a force to be reckoned with. Today, it sits on the brink of collapse, threatened with the possibility of a financial coup de grace that will put it in the hands of the banks. At stake is a $1...
  83. Ö

Mike Tyson backs James Graham

DISGRACED Canterbury prop James Graham, who was suspended for 12 weeks after being found guilty of biting Billy Slater's ear in the NRL grand final, has an unlikely heavyweight supporter: Mike Tyson. The former undisputed world heavyweight champion urged all rugby league fans to forgive the...
  84. Ö

Gangs threaten to smash Amir Khan again

Video in the link http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4584980/Car-gangs-threat-to-boxer-Amir-Khan.html
  85. Ö

Manly and Canberra planning to kick off the season in China

MANLY'S plan to spread the NRL gospel in China is no gimmick as they continue negotiations to kick-start next season there against Canberra. Sea Eagles and Raiders officials met the NRL and broadcast partner Fox Sports last week to discuss the viability of moving a Manly home game to the...
  86. Ö

Luis Suarez memes

:lol:
  87. Ö

NRL close to finalising radio broadcast deals

Ben HolgateTheNationalRugbyLeague is close toannouncing a deal on radio broadcastrights starting from next year. The board of the Australian RugbyLeague Commission (ARLC) isexpected to consider bids from radiooperators at itsmeeting inTownsville,Queensland, on Friday. Fairfax Media is understood...
  88. Ö

Alan Jones goes into meltdown

Alan Jones hits out at 'gutless' Mercedes exec as broadcaster points finger at cyber bullies Alan Jones has called a Mercedes-Benz executive a "gutless wonder" after the company asked for the return of the broadcaster's sponsored car, while also describing an online campaign against him as...
  89. Ö

Rebecca Wilson (2012): Dirty dogs will never change

WHILE the AFL basked in the glory of another triumphant grand final week, the National Rugby League was left to look like the poor relation of professional football in Australia. The Swans' grand final win underlined yawning gaps in the way AFL and rugby league are administered in this...
  90. Ö

Mr Jaycar defends player's action against 9's female journo

CANTERBURY'S major sponsor Gary Johnston has defended players accused of making sexist remarks towards a female television reporter during the side's Mad Monday celebrations but club bosses say those responsible will be forced to apologise. The incident, aired on the Channel Nine news on...
  91. Ö

All league is local: a day of joy in Belmore

All league is local: a day of joy in Belmore Tony Burke by Tony Burke 02 Oct 05:32am That’s what was forgotten 15 years ago, when the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs dropped the local area from its name and from its playing and training schedule. In the last week we have seen the...
  92. Ö

2013 jerseys

Thanks to Timmah on LU for providing the updates on the 2013 jerseys for each team Brisbane - With Nike, looking like they are going to back to their 'traditional early 90s' jersey as their home kit but looking like they will stick the bananna skins as their away kit. White will be their...
  93. Ö

Man charged over Jill Meagher case with her body found north west of Melbourne...

The body of ABC employee Jill Meagher has been discovered buried in a shallow grave north-west of Melbourne this morning, as homicide squad detectives charged a man over her rape and murder. Adrian Ernest Bayley faced an out-of-sessions court hearing just before 2.30am today, where he was...
  94. Ö

$62m to marry my daughter

One of Hong Kong's richest men has offered a reward of nearly £40 million ($62.2 million) to the man who can woo his lesbian daughter. Cecil Chao Sze-tsung, a property magnate, announced the HK$500 million bounty this week after reports that his daughter Gigi Chao, 33, a University of...
  95. Ö

Nein on brink of bankruptcy

IT WAS once the cornerstone of Kerry Packer's multibillion-dollar fortune, but after two full days of talks among creditors Channel Nine was last night still fighting to stave off bankruptcy. Sydney played host to a group believed to include Nine's chairman Peter Bush and chief executive...
  96. Ö

GF 2012 Lineup: Team unchanged

Bulldogs head coach Des Hasler has stayed faithful, today naming the same 18 men who have represented the Bulldogs throughout the 2012 finals series for this Sunday’s big stage blockbuster at ANZ Stadium. The Bulldogs will take to the field 1-17 on Sunday with Dene Halatau named as 18th man...
  97. Ö

Paris Hilton views gay men

"Gay guys are the horniest people in the world, they're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS, I would be so scared if I were a gay guy. You'll, like, die of AIDS"
  98. Ö

PSG to net 100m Euro per year shirt sponsorship

AFP reports that the as yet unnamed financial institution could replace Emirates as PSG's main shirt sponsor, with the existing commercial deal generating only 3.5m euros per season. However, the possible new deal, disclosed to AFP by sources within the French football authorities, could net...
  99. Ö

Newcastle Jets sign Emile Heskey!

:lol:
  100. Ö

Beau Ryan makes shock move to Cronulla, Heighington to follow

THE Cronulla Sharks have signed Wests Tigers winger and Footy Show star Beau Ryan for three years. Ryan will inform the Wests Tigers later today he will be joining former team mates Bryce Gibbs and Andrew Fifita in the Shire. His Wests Tigers second-row team mate Heighington is also...