Reaction score
Sharks - 4/4
Tigers - 6/7
Warriors - 4/4

SO far kicked 14/15.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
The one he missed was from the sideline and it hit the post.
Has really impressed with his goal kicking.

Inu had a pretty good record too when he first took over the goal kicking duties from what i remember.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Inu first came into first grade he was a crisp striker of the ball (up there with pat ritchards). But he seems to shank a few these days. He was an 80%+ kicker (think he was kicking at about 90 or 92% in his first season)

And the thing was his strikes would go so high and long it would be over the height of the upright. Now he seems to either try kick it too hard or doesnt follow through correctly. They are wobbly efforts and sometimes look ugly. He is still kicking at over 75% which is very good for a goal kicker, but isnt striking them like he once use to (not too sure how much kicking he did at the warriors but was stuck behind burt at the eels) he might be rusty as he has only been a regular kicker for just under 12 months and is kicker better now then he was after his first game.

Hodkinson's kicks are good though. Not much heigh, not much movement, they are not affected too much by the wind. Hopefully Hodko keeps the kicking boots on if he wants that responsibility. If not Inu is more then capable.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
gee weve been blessed over the years with decent goal kickers. i hope trent stays on when inu returns.

but he needs a nickname. we had chook, then el magic........? maybe (trent from) punchy coz he can punch the ball? lol

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Either or.

Hodko is doing well so why take it off him.

Inu does has more power though.

They could swap when they have off days.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodko is in my fantasy team, so he should definitely keep the duties!

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
gee weve been blessed over the years with decent goal kickers. i hope trent stays on when inu returns.

but he needs a nickname. we had chook, then el magic........? maybe (trent from) punchy coz he can punch the ball? lol
Trent "THE ICEMAN" (cool under pressure)

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Lets call him Skippy just to piss off that infamous former first grader

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have at least 3 goal kickers in our side, trent, inu & ennis. Not too bad!

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is definitely up there with Adam Reynolds and looks so relaxed when kicking goals.

Inu is free now to concentrate on his attack and defence.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the fact he kicked 4/4 in wellington, 3 from the sideline in front of 30,000 plus opposition fans should be enough to hold onto the kicking duties.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hodko is in my fantasy team, so he should definitely keep the duties!
Likewise! You play DT or Supercoach?

PS nice thread ozman you proved you could count and furthermore complete simple addition. Thought it was beyond you tbh

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
93.33% strike rate this year so far.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Having a good goal kicker is so valuable

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Having a good goal kicker is so valuable
Was the reason broncos lost the other day. They should have won by 7 instead of losing by 1.

I would be happy with a kicker who converts 4/5. Anything more then that and you are spoilt by a superboot. Always knew hodko was a decent kicker but he really surprised me the last few week. He kicked 7/7 in a qld cup final a few years ago. Also got 2/3 in a city origin game. Was just never given an opportunity in first grade. Wonder what his record is like in nsw cup. Don't think it was up at 90% he seemed to miss a few.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Likewise! You play DT or Supercoach?

PS nice thread ozman you proved you could count and furthermore complete simple addition. Thought it was beyond you tbh
Bro I was alright in Maths back in High school. I got a band 5 for HSC 2U maths.

*In b4 TG says I'm a dumb ass and I am worthless to society*

Status
Not open for further replies.