Dogs set to end rumours with raft of new contracts - SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Canterbury officials are negotiating to re-sign Frank Pritchard and extend Josh Morris' deal in a move that should dispel rumours the players want out of the club.

After losing five of their first six matches, the 2012 grand finalists have been the subject of rampant speculation about disharmony with the team, but Fairfax Media understands the club will soon announce a raft of re-signings.

Prop Aiden Tolman, five-eighth Josh Reynolds and second-rower Greg Eastwood are close to finalising new deals to stay at the Bulldogs next season and the club is also working to extend the contracts of young forwards Josh Jackson and Dale Finucane.

Morris, 18th man for Australia in Friday night's Test against New Zealand, is also in talks about extending his contract beyond 2014, while negotiations have begun with Pritchard after the Kiwis second-rower recently changed managers.

Read more:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...w-contracts-20130416-2hyie.html#ixzz2Qfh8rbWU

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some good news to start off the day at least.
Very happy if both tolman and eastwood deals are true and correct.
Been our best 2 players by a country mile!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody great news!

Blue&White? Does that mean your brother no longer manages him or your brother is the new manager?

My brother is the manager of both players so stop talking shit and making incorrect comments. Kas is injured and neither him nor Frank want out.
(side note I wish there was a tag system here that'd be awesome)

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank's' manager is my brother. I mentioned it weeks ago that Frank wants to stay at the dogs. He has received a massive offer from another club but lets hope the dogs offer him something attractive to stay.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody great news!

Blue&White? Does that mean your brother no longer manages him or your brother is the new manager?

(side note I wish there was a tag system here that'd be awesome)
Hi Tonee - my brother is the new manager.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
The Guy is a Fucken Animal and still can't break a defense line..

Looks like he's just BIG FOR NOTHING...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Tonee - my brother is the new manager.
Awesome! thanks bud. I remember you saying that... all is well. That is great news, this should start to have and what I hope a positive effect moving forward

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Surely this will stop the numptys posting BS rumours. Or will it.................

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Frank's' manager is my brother. I mentioned it weeks ago that Frank wants to stay at the dogs. He has received a massive offer from another club but lets hope the dogs offer him something attractive to stay.
the way he's applying himself has been awesome. I thought recently that I wasn't absolutely concerned if he went but he has been one our best and his experience is great for some of the younger guys.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some good news to start off the day at least.
Very happy if both tolman and eastwood deals are true and correct.
Been our best 2 players by a country mile!
x2
Beastwood has lived up to his name this year.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Frankie and his Mrs were killing @NRL_RUMOUR_MILL last night on twitter lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we retain Eastwood, Reynolds, Tolman, Pritchard and upgrade Jackson, Finucane, Morris people are going to eat their words!

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given the rumours lately, I wont be surprised to see someone leave for us to be able to retain all these guys :\

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Blue&White was one of the posters spreading the rumours about Barba causing problems with other players at the club. I see he's deleted his post and/or thread got deleted due to the imeasurable amount of horse shit being written.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Least there has been some positive news come through.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury officials are negotiating to re-sign Frank Pritchard and extend Josh Morris' deal in a move that should dispel rumours the players want out of the club.

After losing five of their first six matches, the 2012 grand finalists have been the subject of rampant speculation about disharmony with the team, but Fairfax Media understands the club will soon announce a raft of re-signings.

Prop Aiden Tolman, five-eighth Josh Reynolds and second-rower Greg Eastwood are close to finalising new deals to stay at the Bulldogs next season and the club is also working to extend the contracts of young forwards Josh Jackson and Dale Finucane.

Morris, 18th man for Australia in Friday night's Test against New Zealand, is also in talks about extending his contract beyond 2014, while negotiations have begun with Pritchard after the Kiwis second-rower recently changed managers.

Read more:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...w-contracts-20130416-2hyie.html#ixzz2Qfh8rbWU
If thw SMH has got all of this right it looks as though the team spirit is pretty well upbeat in the club. So all the guys have to do now is put it together on the field.

Who knows, the week off due to the rep games might br just what they need to get primed for a big one.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gotta take all articles like these with a grain of salt until does actually happen but treat the gossip with even less legitimacy

hopefully we can make some announcements soon (especially Reynolds which has apparently been coming for ages now) just to keep the positive news rolling before the important clash with the sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.