SouFFS and the NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I may sound bitter about this and should get over this 'loss' against the jokes of rugby league and probably should be posted in the Kennel Konspiracy Korner thread in the lounge but I want to get this off my chest.

On Dave Smith's first day of the NRL, he fronted up the media and he was asked if he followed an NRL club and he said he did but did not say who for obvious reasons.

But since his appointment, in 2013, SouFFS have been getting a free ride by the NRL and they have been benefited from dodgy referee calls ever since then. And if souths aren't winning, somehow like last friday with those 2 dodgy calls, refs will make sure that souths win their game.

Ever since Smith's appointment, the NRL have always tried to setup the success of souFFS, they even wanted to setup a Roosters v Souffs gf in 2013 but that didnt happen because Manly convincingly beat them at their own game.

But come 2014, souths make the GF and there is a huge wankfest going on all week on how great it is for Rugby League that souths make the GF for the first time in 43 years and deemed us as the bad guys, we were farken setup to be beaten by these jokes in what would have to be the biggest gee up done by the NRL.

For all the shit that Toovey got for whinging and whining about 'there's got to be an investigation in this' post match press conference after their loss to souths, his Manly team were dudded out of tries and dodgy ref calls against them if you remembered watching that game.

Of course the NRL will deny this but a lot of the opposition fans are seeing this way to easily and know that souths are getting away with things far too easily compared to other clubs like its as if there is one set of rules for souths and another rule for the rest of the teams in NRL.

/end rant.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** the NRL.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I hope we smash the dragons and make a statement

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
i feel it is going to be one sided reffing against the dragons not because the dragons are favoured but to make a statement

Status
Not open for further replies.