Gilded
Reaction score
Well she is angry

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where is the uncensored version? that just sounded like a radio edit of an early eminem song

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Self-righteous b!tch. Just because her grandaddy went to war does not make this country more 'hers' than any one who stepped off a boat or a plane yesterday to live here.

Her grandads opinion means nothing.

SER8

New Pup
Reaction score
That is disgusting. Racism really should be exposed and opposed wherever it appears, unfortunately that would almost be a full-time job in this country at present.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
That is disgusting. Racism really should be exposed and opposed wherever it appears, unfortunately that would almost be a full-time job in this country at present.
lol, it's disgusting behaviour but don't be dramatic. The fact that this is shared virally through social media highlights how outrageous it is and how much Australians disagree with her statements.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They only video tape white anglo saxons on rants. Would love to see the other "Australians" taped for once.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
They only video tape white anglo saxons on rants. Would love to see the other "Australians" taped for once.
I'm sure you've seen a few sheiks videos talking about Australia

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the logic of "I have a relative who fought in a war, therefore I can say whatever I want and deserve to be here more than you".

What the fuck is the difference between a white migrant and any other migrant? White people just got here a bit earlier. Everyone got here a hell of a lot later than the Aboriginals did anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.