Recent content by jasonsmith1994

1. jasonsmith1994

Hoppa re-signs for 3 years

good news in 2013 but this is 2017 and hoppa is miles from tedesco and boyd
  2. jasonsmith1994

Why did we sign Woods?

yeah all this talk about fullback money what about the forwards who only play 40 minutes
  3. jasonsmith1994

Spewing that we didn't sign Tedesco

what about we keep rockin and sign jarryd hayne,to get to crowd all pumped up
  4. jasonsmith1994

Push to have vegan option at bunnings sausage sizzle.

dont give a baby a sausage sizzle because they wont eat 2 things at once just like in nature,they will eat the bread by itself then the sausage byitself,there are no baby actors
  5. jasonsmith1994

Eastwood not going

i wonder what is said at the bulldogs board meetings
  6. jasonsmith1994

Is James Graham becoming a liability???

i think both graham and kasiano playing halfback has run its course,we really just need creative 7 and 9 to go with foran because our outside backs and jackson are good,and holland is definitely good enough considering he slots them from the sideline,the last goalkick mbye took went out of...
  7. jasonsmith1994

Our Halves Are Useless

mbye cant organize the penski file let alone captain this great club,and they did say he would play origin,do you think they will believe us?
  8. jasonsmith1994

Kevin Moore as CEO

oh shit yeah mate
  9. jasonsmith1994

WHERE HAVE THE CROWDS GONE ?

they are playing it safe, if the players are not willing to be adventurous with chip and chases ect then it gets a bit predictable
  10. jasonsmith1994

Why We Lost

we lost because mbye hasnt done a single thing all season,logic would say drop him to park footy
  11. jasonsmith1994

GET THE RECRUITMENT SORTED NOW!!!!!

i dont think where that bad,just no dominant halves to guide us home,and silly stupid errors from players like eastwood and kasiano forcing passes dropping it in the play the ball,and as much as i felt sick when mbye signed big contract 3 months ago i didnt think he was this bad
  12. jasonsmith1994

The Frawley experiment

frawley was ok,i think gordon knocked on that frawley spiral bomb,the bulldogs should definitely drop mbye but they probably made him to start with
  13. jasonsmith1994

Dealing with new borns

pay very close attention to babies because they dont know how to act yet,so they are all natural,i would never give a human baby cows milk because it can cause crib death because it is so out of the range of mothers milk which is 1% protein,and you wouldnt give a kitten dog milk
  14. jasonsmith1994

NRL - It's time to stop contract talk in season

yeah transfer window is great,remember when we got krisnan inu mid season and it was a great boost