Our Halves Are Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, sell

Lee (sorry - he ain't that great)
I'd say Holland but we just fucking re signed him!!!
Garvey

Sign
Peats
Rona
Cronk

We really dropped the ball with M'Bye!!
We should of fucked him off and kept Reynolds for maybe 600 (I reckon he would of stayed) and paired him with Foran.
Yep... agreed...lee makes too many mistakes.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, sell

Garvey

Sign
Peats
Rona
Cronk

We should of fucked him off and kept Reynolds for maybe 600 (I reckon he would of stayed) and paired him with Foran.
Lee is fine but he just gets shit quality ball....he basically gets thrown slow ball in poor position and told do something.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, sell

Garvey

Sign
Peats
Rona
Cronk

If JR was playing he would've just as likely gifted the Peptoids a couple of trys through stupid mistakes

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
mbye cant organize the penski file let alone captain this great club,and they did say he would play origin,do you think they will believe us?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching an old SOO the other day (1998?) and Alf's general play kicks were all away from players and found the ground.

That's nearly 20yrs ago...how is it our halves are incapable of such a standard skill?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching an old SOO the other day (1998?) and Alf's general play kicks were all away from players and found the ground.

That's nearly 20yrs ago...how is it our halves are incapable of such a standard skill?
Because he was a real footballer. Too many athletes out there who might be fit but lack the finesse and footy brain

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also, sell

Garvey

Sign
Peats
Rona
Cronk

Some good points bit completely disagree on Lee.. I think he's a gun and will improve without dogshit Holland outside him.
Lee creates lots of half chances

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because he was a real footballer. Too many athletes out there who might be fit but lack the finesse and footy brain
That he was.

I wonder if any of our halves actually look to see where the opposition is or even what direction they are kicking. Methinks not, more like "5th tackle, must kick...done".

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has watched the Reggies over the last two and a half years would know Frawley is not the answer. He is an average or below reserve grader. The dogs spine is ordinary - although I think Mbye would be better as dummy half - just pass, run, back up and tackle.

dog house

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well game on the line and where were our halves. Frawley puts up a mid field bomb to give them good field position instead of kicking to the corner and backing our defence just pathetic. Frawley is not our answer!!
I disagree, Frawley either gets consistantly rubbish passes out of dummy half,(Licha, you have 3 things to do mate. Pass tackle and sometimes run, lets go crazy and maybe back up the ball carrier.) or just gets the ball at the wrong time, defence rushing him because they know hes our only kicking threat.
MOses is not a half-not under Des anyway.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess what Des can go for Cowboys Prop, he is more talented than Mbye in halves too.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I remind everyone we passed on Sezer when he wanted to come back.
He would have signed for $350k.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somehow the club has to move Mbye on.
He is fucking shit.
And sorry everyone I think he will be shit at 9 & 1 also.

Frawley is a reserve grader at this stage.

So is Garvey.

There needs to be a massive broom through the joint.

The young big forwards went ok but.
Unless Hasler goes nothing will change my friends

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well game on the line and where were our halves. Frawley puts up a mid field bomb to give them good field position instead of kicking to the corner and backing our defence just pathetic. Frawley is not our answer!!
Who do we have left Cleeland ? Maybe that guy we signed from the sharks ?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep... agreed...lee makes too many mistakes.
In attacking stats we only have 4 stats where we rank in the top 10 lee owns 3 of them (line breaks, offloads, try assists)and tolman the other (hit ups)he is all we have and he is the only one that looks dangerous

Also ranks 20th for mistakes with many big names ahead of him Maloney, rapana, radradra, bird, whyton, Moylan, Vanivalu, Austin, turbo, tommy, Tedesco, Morgan, addo Carr, Hurrell, keary

Each one of those guys would be a walk up in our team

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not defending them yeah they need alot of improvement. But our play the balls are terrible. The forwards are getting embarrassed. I saw more crucial hit ups from our Wingers last game, where the forwards were still 20m up field.
I think Frawley needs to stay, has more potential than Mbye. THrow Mbye at 9, Lichaa is woeful. Can see an improvement when Garvey comes on and thats saying something.
Piss Eastwood and Kas off now (main forwards that were nowehre to be seen, Eastwood shouldve stayed off clearly injured), Tualolo showed more in his time on the field. Faulolo played great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.