The Frawley experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thinks it's cooked

He had a terrible last two games and tonight came up with crucial errors.

Sorry I rather revert back to Mbye Reynolds...

Foran and 2018 can't come quick enough

We need to go at Cronk or another top line half

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Because he's playing on the wrong side of the field to what he is used to.

Give him the right jersey, put him on the right side, and off we go.

Also he scored a nice try though!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he's playing on the wrong side of the field to what he is used to.

Give him the right jersey, put him on the right side, and off we go.

Also he scored a nice try though!
I really dont think its that simple. Your a professional rugby league player. You get paid to play football. If you cant manage to play on the other side of the field, then your actually not a professional football player.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 first grade games since his debut is nothing to look at.

Just look at the last 2 games where in one game he was played out of position and then tonight where i can count 10 more players who were worst than him.

Mbye has been given more than 3 years (and counting) to prove himself and Frawley needs to be shown the door after 2 ordinary games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I really dont think its that simple. Your a professional rugby league player. You get paid to play football. If you cant manage to play on the other side of the field, then your actually not a professional football player.
The issue is that we are stuck playing left and ride side rather than playing across the field. Frawley should be playing around the ruck as a first receiver and bringing others onto the ball, that's what his strength is. Instead Des shifts him out wide to play Des ball.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let him take control of the side and let him push Tolman, Graham and co where he wants them and then judge. It would help if service was quick and he was able to have a ruck off a quick play the ball with momentum. MBye also

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if it's cooked or not but I do know he isn't this player that everyone thinks he is.

And another thing I don't give a big fat fuck about what side he or fuck face is on they are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Kicking straight down the throat every single time, USELESS.

The Hasler thing is just a crutch at the minute, but not for me. Our halves are USELESS.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think maybe he is first grade standard but I could not understand those losing their load over him.

Today showed again his kicking game needs to improve.

But he is a liability in defence, he needs to work on that so his teammates have confidence in his tackling.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk what side he plays, he's been given a legitimate opportunity so he needs to grab his nuts and order his pack around and out the way. He defence was very poor today and his try well Kasiano could have scored that

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
frawley was ok,i think gordon knocked on that frawley spiral bomb,the bulldogs should definitely drop mbye but they probably made him to start with

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There was a play in the second half when Mbye took a hit up then Frawley took next hit up ‍♂‍♂‍♂

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For a team with average halves we are doing good staying in the fight

What I'd give for a fkn legitimate half this year

Adam Reynolds, Pearce or Maloney, Cronk fk I'd even take Kane Elgey

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a half back playing out of position... enough said.

When you've grown up your entire career playing first receiver it makes a huge difference.

The best kicker in the team should be at 7 and the running half should be outside him at 6. But no, Hasler is picking the weaker kicker at 7 and the weaker runner outside him at 6.

I actually think he's playing around with combinations in readiness for next year, he's deadset given up the season.. I think Foran is going to be #7 and he's figuring out positions outside and inside him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if it's cooked or not but I do know he isn't this player that everyone thinks he is.

And another thing I don't give a big fat fuck about what side he or fuck face is on they are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Kicking straight down the throat every single time, USELESS.

The Hasler thing is just a crutch at the minute, but not for me. Our halves are USELESS.
Are you serious? Nearly every half kicks this way everytime! The only exception is JT who might kick a curly one every now n then .. Bit harsh

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still better halfback than Mbye

Hes not a 5/8

He performed well with Reynolds outside of him

Experiment of Mbye in the halves needs to finish for good

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For a team with average halves we are doing good staying in the fight

What I'd give for a fkn legitimate half this year

Adam Reynolds, Pearce or Maloney, Cronk fk I'd even take Kane Elgey
Id give my left nut for a coach and my right nut for a hooker and my head not to see Mbye anywhere in the spine

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kasiano and Eastwood were passengers again today, they are dead set not even putting in anymore.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a half back playing out of position... enough said.

When you've grown up your entire career playing first receiver it makes a huge difference.

The best kicker in the team should be at 7 and the running half should be outside him at 6. But no, Hasler is picking the weaker kicker at 7 and the weaker runner outside him at 6.

I actually think he's playing around with combinations in readiness for next year, he's deadset given up the season.. I think Foran is going to be #7 and he's figuring out positions outside and inside him.
Except that he himself said that he played half, 5/8 or hooker coming through. So it has nothing to do with him having to be first receiver and everything to do with him pushing himself into the game. doesn't matter what number he is wearing if he is an identified playmaker he should be making the play not sitting 2 or 3 out and hoping for it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you serious? Nearly every half kicks this way everytime! The only exception is JT who might kick a curly one every now n then .. Bit harsh
Nah, not kidding. Watch the game and tell me when our halves kick AWAY from the back three or into space. They dont. They kick it straight down the throat more often than not, it's hopeless. Even fucking GRUB, who has an awful kicking game finds space more than what was done today. Mbye is fucking HORRIBLE and last play kick.

Some on here will tell you that "Hasler tells him to do that", but don't be fooled. He is just awful at kicking end of story.

I would understand if he kicked it high and AWAY from the back three to give us time to get there but he doesn't, he kicks it straight to the back three and so was Frawley.

Status
Not open for further replies.