Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's look at his dad's experience -
He was a local newsagency owner! Doesn't scream CEO material does it! My point is if Rae can be given a go why not Moore, plus we know he would be more passionate about the club!
Lol passion isn't enough. I'm passionate so is 1000 overs on this forum.

Being a Chief executive office will require experience in business and business acumen plus many more.

CEO was given to Castle because she has precious experience and skills. Who's to say Castle wasn't passionate about the club?

Your argument is a fail.

El Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I read a post the other day about this, I think this would be an awesome coup. He knows more than anyone about the culture of the club and was around the club through the glory days. I think the next CEO needs to be someone who can bring back the dogs of old, and that starts with the culture of the club.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whoever the next CEO is will just be a puppet of the board.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ronald McDonald to Cirque du Soleil you know being a clown and all he must be qualified to do the job

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kevin Moore would be good or Chris Anderson but maybe Greenberg is coming back as there's a lot of talk him and grant are at loggerheads

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kevin Moore would be good or Chris Anderson but maybe Greenberg is coming back as there's a lot of talk him and grant are at loggerheads
Forget Moore and Ando they already have a business together and don't have the skills for a CEO job.

El Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Forget Moore and Ando they already have a business together and don't have the skills for a CEO job.
Before our greatest CEO (Peter Moore) built our club he was a newsagents owners. I'm sure running a successful business qualifies and his history with the club speaks for itself. Can't do any worse than raelene castle and malcom Noad.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Before our greatest CEO (Peter Moore) built our club he was a newsagents owners. I'm sure running a successful business qualifies and his history with the club speaks for itself. Can't do any worse than raelene castle and malcom Noad.
Rubbish. Moore was never CEO he was Secretary/Manager of the footy club with a board full of volunteers, retirees and ex-footy players. He ran things largely because he had the wood on the board. In this day and age the board is full of people with business, government and football acumen and the CEO is accountable for a host of things that are largely not directly football related. Yes they manage the cap, but the recruitment and retention is the responsibility of the the retention committee, coach and board.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bring Kevin Moore back! Give him a chance to bring back the glory days of his father! We gave Rae who was an outsider a chance, why not someone who was part of the fabric when his dad was running the show - During Bullfrog's time at Canterbury, we won five premierships, runners-up four times, Dogs made the finals 20 of 26 years he was there! I'm willing to give him a chance just on his father's stats!
To be honest, I think Kevvy is someone suitable to the position - and I can't believe I'm saying this, but would like Castle to give him a transition period of a few months just so he can get a feel for it. I have no doubt he'll run the club with passion the same way his old man did. And let's face it, he can't possibly do a worse job than Raelene.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest, I think Kevvy is someone suitable to the position - and I can't believe I'm saying this, but would like Castle to give him a transition period of a few months just so he can get a feel for it. I have no doubt he'll run the club with passion the same way his old man did. And let's face it, he can't possibly do a worse job than Raelene.
Never pick someone because you think they can't do worse than the incumbent. Turns out they always can.....

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Never pick someone because you think they can't do worse than the incumbent. Turns out they always can.....
Kevin Moore understands the culture of the club, and grew up under the wing of his old man. HE is the man for the job. There's no way he would simply roll over and collect big fat pay cheques like Raelene does. He was born molded into blue and white! Tadpole for PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.