Kevin Moore as CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring Kevin Moore back! Give him a chance to bring back the glory days of his father! We gave Rae who was an outsider a chance, why not someone who was part of the fabric when his dad was running the show - During Bullfrog's time at Canterbury, we won five premierships, runners-up four times, Dogs made the finals 20 of 26 years he was there! I'm willing to give him a chance just on his father's stats!

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's Kevin Moore's experience at running a football club? He hasn't been involved in a professional football club since 2011 and we are supposed to hand him the CEO position?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's Kevin Moore's experience at running a football club? He hasn't been involved in a professional football club since 2011 and we are supposed to hand him the CEO position?
Let's look at his dad's experience -
He was a local newsagency owner! Doesn't scream CEO material does it! My point is if Rae can be given a go why not Moore, plus we know he would be more passionate about the club!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah
Why not

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know who should be CEO.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Need someone that is able to actually knows how to run a football club not just hand out the position based on sentiment because at the end of the day its a business and it needs to be run as such.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If sportsmen can have a father son rule with their club's based on if the father played a significant part with the club, why can we give him a chance based on his father's history with the club! His grown into the club, he has seen/heard first hand how his father did his business.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
If sportsmen can have a father son rule with their club's based on if the father played a significant part with the club, why can we give him a chance based on his father's history with the club! His grown into the club, he has seen/heard first hand how his father did his business.
Just because his old man was good at running a business doesn't necessarily mean that Kev will be able to do the job.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need someone that is able to actually knows how to run a football club not just hand out the position based on sentiment because at the end of the day its a business and it needs to be run as such.
Right, so based on what your both saying, if you were in charge someone like Bullfrog would never have become CEO of the Bulldogs!

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Kevin Moore already has a business with Chris Anderson - Anderson Recruitment wont be interested

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin Moore already has a business with Chris Anderson - Anderson Recruitment wont be interested
Kevin we want back at the Bulldogs as CEO? He can't reject that surely!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I find it hard to imagine Moore being put in place as a CEO when he has no experience, especially when he'd be overseeing the coach who replaced him.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
How are we going to find that out?
With a lack of experience in management how can anyone justify throwing a bloke into a such a position? I want to see the right person being put into the role not just because of a last name.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right, so based on what your both saying, if you were in charge someone like Bullfrog would never have become CEO of the Bulldogs!
You cant be serious if you think the CEO role hasn't changed from the days of Bullfrog! If you put Bullfrog in the job these days i would say he would struggle.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Corry Payne? What happened with him at the panthers

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree give Corey Payne a go. Knows the bulldogs, knows footy. Can learn from his apparent mistakes at Penrith.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about TK for CEO ?? We're passionate , we're objective and we don't even need to get paid for it.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant be serious if you think the CEO role hasn't changed from the days of Bullfrog! If you put Bullfrog in the job these days i would say he would struggle.
Dib is running the business, Moore would just running the footy side of things! Get the right people around him and give him a chance!

Reactions: DT

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dib is running the business, Moore would just running the footy side of things! Get the right people around him and give him a chance!
Why? Apart from his last name and a fairly average couple of years as a coach why should he get the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.