Spewing that we didn't sign Tedesco

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco was the rockstar fullback signing we needed..

How awesome has he been tonight in origin with some decent players around him.

If mbye was worth 750k to our mgt we should have payed double that to lure tedesco from the tigers.

Now Roosters will enjoy his services
Yes we should have gone after Foran as No1 and Tedesco as No2 priority. We didn't need Woods if we're keeping Graham. Tedesco reportedly took less from the Chooks than the Tigers were offering. If we have of offered considerably more than the Chooks it could have swayed him. People talking on here saying we had to sign Woods to get Tedesco ended up being rubbish hey ?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco is the worlds best fullback. He will kill it at the Roosters because he'll be surrounded by class.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still hold out some deluded hope that he'll still sign somehow even though it will never happen.

He's one of my favourite players and it will kill me to see him at the Rorters. But with mini coaching him and surrounded by that team, he'll take his game to a whole different level and we'll see more performances like last night. Even his cover defence was great and that's his biggest flaw.

I don't blame him for signing with them though. Who would want to play for Hasler and be part of a team that looks so lost and can't score more than 10 points?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco was the rockstar fullback signing we needed..

How awesome has he been tonight in origin with some decent players around him.

If mbye was worth 750k to our mgt we should have payed double that to lure tedesco from the tigers.

Now Roosters will enjoy his services
I'm glad you put this post up because that's all could think about while watching the game last night I wish he was coming to the Bulldogs next year, well I tell you all now if you have a lazy $50.00 laying round put on the Roosters to win the GF in 2018 because with Tedesco at Fullback around that team It's in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.