Eastwood not going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Fox Sports tweeted the following:
Greg Eastwood declares intention to finish his career at @NRL_Bulldogs despite being rumoured to move to @WestsTigers #NRL

This was my fear. I believe we were trying desperately to offload him for next season but his poor form has seen the Tigers go cold on him. We are stuck with him, Des's stupidity continues to stuff us up!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day he's contracted same with Kasiano if they don't want to leave there's nothing the club can do.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood declares intention to finish his career at @NRL_Bulldogs despite being rumoured to move to @WestsTigers #NRL

This was my fear. I believe we were trying desperately to offload him for next season but his poor form has seen the Tigers go cold on him. We are stuck with him, Des's stupidity continues to stuff us up!
Tigers recruiters must have started watching our games.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Drop them to reserves and they'll wanna leave

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we can't offload Eastwood and Kasiano, we're likely to be over the cap next season. Given our record, we will be deducted points if that's the case.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It states he declares to finish his career at the dogs... Doesn't say he will be.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can't offload Eastwood and Kasiano, we're likely to be over the cap next season. Given our record, we will be deducted points if that's the case.
Eastwood declaring he's not going is a punch in the guts for a new start for the team next season.

I'm hoping Kas current shithouse form isn't raising any eyebrows at Melbourne?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Still can't believe we re-signed the fat dog last season.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This will mean Beside Reynolds lichaa hoppa , Stanley and smith are 200% gone

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It states he declares to finish his career at the dogs... Doesn't say he will be.
Seeing as no other club are breaking down doors to sign him, he WILL be at the Dogs.

Enjoy watching him play for the Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.