Eastwood not going

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll stay and fuck the club up with salary cap issues like Loyd perrett did. Just drop him and kasiano send them to boot camp or something. They need to get smashed like gomer Pyle does in full metal jacket movie. Fucken fat pricks

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This blokes need to visit the belmore

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Recruitment and retention has been questionable at this club, since the new interchange came in, guys like Eastwood and Kasiano needed to get fitter or be asked to move on.

instead, we offer extensions to their contract without any change in their conditioning. Our standards are so low nowadays, once upon a time if you lacked match fitness or performed poorly, you'd get dropped at the drop of a hat. Folksy, Anderson and Gould (all Premiership winning coaches) wouldn't put up with this sort of thing.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eastwood finishing his career at the Bulldogs is okay with me. But only if:

1. The Sharks game last Saturday was his last
or
2. He does it on the ISP interchange bench and is charged rental on his seat.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eastwood finishing his career at the Bulldogs is okay with me. But only if:

1. The Sharks game last Saturday was his last
or
2. He does it on the ISP interchange bench and is charged rental on his seat.
He has ruined his reputation by playing 1st grade footy for too long.... The fact he cant use his body anymore means he should retire early.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't blame other teams for losing interest in him. His performances this year and last have been disgraceful. He can't be held responsible for his contract extension, that's all on the coach and club management. But he should be held responsible for his on field performances and unfortunately our gutless coach doesn't apply this to any of our 17 players. Only the reserve graders that step in during injury get treated the way underperforming football players should.
Does anyone have any inside knowledge or reasons as the why Francis Taulua only had the one stint on Saturday night and Eastwood who makes errors, doesn't put any effort in during defence and lays down after tackles injured gets more game time than others?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The problem with trying to "shed" players is, other teams need to be interested first.
The way Eastwood has been playing for the last year has ensured he will see out his career with us.
Signing him for 2 more years was a massive fuckup. Whoever made that decision should be ashamed.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood has always been a bit tubby but he really seems to just be fat now. At his age now he really ought to try and shed 10 - 12 kilos and he would probably still be a decent player.

It staggers me how a professional athlete on several hundred grand a year isn't motivated to stay in shape and just piles of the kilos and becomes unfit. That alone should be some breach of contract.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I fear for Gregs mental health. I have seen him go down with head knocks for the last 3-4 games in a row. I don't this right up stairs

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I fear for Gregs mental health. I have seen him go down with head knocks for the last 3-4 games in a row. I don't this right up stairs
Yeah I reckon he needs to medically retire. Insurance can pay his wages and both parties can be on their way

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not going anywhere, pack your bags boy you are the weakest link Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.