Search results

1. Man Hater

Who changed it???

It was you boots wasn't it????
  2. Man Hater

Help!!!!

I need cash as i wish to change my name can anyone help me out please???
  3. Man Hater

Prison break

Has anyone else seen the last episode for season 2??
  4. Man Hater

Spotted: SBW

I just saw SBW near my work. They were picking up a really cute guy i think they were going to training!!!
  5. Man Hater

I can't believe people like this exsist......

Check this sad site out. How would they feel about us dissing them for not believing. I don't so they shouldn't diss others for believing:- www.evilbible.com
  6. Man Hater

Fielden quiet over mum's death

Fielden quiet over mum's death By Laine Clark November 08, 2006 THE real reason behind highly-rated Great Britain prop Stuart Fielden's disappointing Tri-Nations rugby league campaign start has been revealed - he's grieving the recent death of his mother. The Wigan enforcer had to be...
  7. Man Hater

Who do you find Scarier???

Mason or O'Meley? Personally i think O'Meley is scarier because he is the quite one you just don't ever know when he will strick or attack. He is bigger then Mason although Mason is taller but when i ever i think of that hit on Gibbs in rd 2. I mean i know gibbs went into the tackle the...
  8. Man Hater

Cheap shot King

Cheap shot king By Steve Mascord and Dean Ritchie AUSTRALIA coach Ricky Stuart says his forwards are seething over David Kidwell's hit on Willie Mason and last night challenged the New Zealand backrower to run at them next Saturday night. In a biting assessment of Kidwell's 25th-minute...
  9. Man Hater

Beach Bashings over Terriorty

Beach bashings over territory October 16, 2006 12:00 MAROUBRA residents marking their "territory" are believed to be behind a racial dispute which saw 13 Asian people bashed and targeted with abuse at the weekend. Police yesterday said the violence, which caused three of the victims to...
  10. Man Hater

I am Sick & Tired of..............

Different people telling us different things. Last night i was watching that show what's good for you and they were going on about a 7 year research 7 years!!! about non-artifical sweetners used in diet drinks etc. Apparently they are no good for us and we shouldn't drink them. Due to the...
  11. Man Hater

Who Agrees, Who disagrees

Personally ( and i dont want any of the young people getting upset on here) that kids and teenagers are just growing up so quick. I saw a group of girls the other day whilst i was in cronulla they couldn't of been older then say 14 or 15 and they were just dressed to mature for their age and...
  12. Man Hater

Underdone last year: Mason

Underdone last year: Mason Stuart Honeysett October 07, 2006 WILLIE MASON has admitted he should not have been selected in the Kangaroos squad last season that lost a series for the first time in 27 years. The Bulldogs' Test forward made the frank admission this week before declaring he is...
  13. Man Hater

You called, You wrote, you emailed and.....

NOW TASTY TOOBS ARE BACK....... Yes people they are back and i had two packets yesterday. They are back by popular demand so to everyone that signed the petition to get them back our hard efforts paid off.. Go and get a packet today.
  14. Man Hater

Do you find it weird.....

When someone drinks Red bull but not coffee. I always get these weird looks and people commenting that i should drink coffee if i am going to drink red bull but people cant you taste the coffee when drinking it!!!! yuccccccckkkkkkkkkkk What are your thoughts and what do you drink?
  15. Man Hater

The official i dont have a.......

TAT thread!! People without tat's welcome and even those who do!!! :D Ok i will start i dont have a tat!!
  16. Man Hater

No more Public Holidays.......

Until Christmas people. I think i feel a bit sick if you know what i mean ;) Can you believe that we have no more public holidays until Christmas. This makes me feel sad :( How does it make you feel and what would be a good reason to create a public holiday during this time. hmmmm me...
  17. Man Hater

I'm Back!!

Yes ladies and Germs i am back!!! Thank you to the kind Mr Bulldogs for your efforts!! Happy posting and please refrain from spamming in my thread!!!! :D :whacky: ;) Thank you kindly in advance.
  18. Man Hater

Stevie J

You can delete this once you have seen it but your pm box is full can you delete it so that i am able to reply!!
  19. Man Hater

Christmas in July

The people that i work with are so nice. They are organising a Christmas in July for me before i go overseas and it is also my birthday so they are doing it together!! Has anyone ever had a christmas in july?
  20. Man Hater

Is anyone else.............

Starving i cant wait to eat i didnt have breakfast this morning well i did but not a lot and i am starving!!! What should i get for lunch?
  21. Man Hater

Happy Birthday to the Queen!!!

I would just like to take a moment to say happy birthday to the Queen!! Mainly because of her birthday we get a long weekend so i feel we should all wish her a happy birthday and if someone could please post a cake on here for her that would be great!! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN...
  22. Man Hater

Habib

Let us all take this opportunity to talk about habib. He is a very calm person a very sincere person a very nice person. He is kind, caring and loving. But damn it let the dirty threads stay please its Thursday and we are all going a bit mental at work i know i am!!! :p Pretty...
  23. Man Hater

Welcome Back LeBcHiCk!!

Welcome back lebchick now this time hopefully your stay is longer :D
  24. Man Hater

Spreading the LOVE!!!

sLeEk In BlUe and i decided yesterday that there was too much hatred in the world and we would like to offer our love!!! I think we should all be spreading the love so you can post your feelings of love towards each other here!! i :love: boots i stalk brent i laugh at DVS and K E...
  25. Man Hater

What is the FUNNIEST way.....

What is the funniest or weirdest way you have meet someone and then started dating???? Boots i am sure you have plenty baby!!
  26. Man Hater

That Day has finally come tomorrow.....

Do you realise that tomorrow is the 6th day of the 6th Month of 2006!! that means when we write the date it will be 06.06.06. 666!! That is the devil number!!! Is anyone scared?? :( Oh by the way if anything freaky happens to you tomorrow please post it in here!! Thanks :D
  27. Man Hater

Willie Mason, Billy Ngawini, Dallas Mcilwain, Roy Asotasi

The following players will be making and appearance on Saturday 10th June from 10.00am to 11.00am at Bankstown!! :D That will have a huge turn out!! i was at Bankstown last night and there were so many people!!
  28. Man Hater

What is the WORST Way.....

You have ever broken up with someone? I am Curious!!! I will start by a text!! How low is that i know!!
  29. Man Hater

The Offical Jerry Springer Thread live!!

Ok People's no one else wanted this role so i have accepted and this is the offical Jerry Springer Thread. Now who was going to be Steve the security guard? Now be kind to yourself's and to each other!! This is Jerry Springer bye for now! Post away peoples!!! :whacky:
  30. Man Hater

Enough is Enough!!!

Who feels working 5 days a week and only having 2 days off is an even ratio cause i dont. Imagine working 4 days Monday to Thursday and having Friday to Sunday off. I have had it with dragging my as* out of bed every morning in this cold weather too. I am in need of a long weekend and i...
  31. Man Hater

Brodie Punchs female.....no penalty from AFL

Punch claims May 26, 2006 FORMER Dancing with the Stars contestant and AFL glamour boy Brodie Holland punched a woman after she bit him in a scuffle involving his model girlfriend, a court heard yesterday. Holland, 26, allegedly laughed as fiancee Sarita Stella and friend Brooke...
  32. Man Hater

Could this be right.. Mason

Big Willie is leader of the pack By JOSH MASSOUD May 24, 2006 MOMENTS after being named NSW starting prop for the first time, big Willie Mason wanted to make something very clear. "Nobody tells me what to do any more. I do what I want," the giant declared as he strode through the...
  33. Man Hater

Mason & O'Meley Missing from the action

Ok guys after watching the Bulldogs defeat the Sharks twice after watching the game live i have come up with a theory!!! It was pretty hot and heavy on the field between both teams every time a tackle was made there was a push which i might add i enjoyed i am all for bring back the biff...
  34. Man Hater

Bulldogs go the distance.. SMH

BULLDOGS 32 CRONULLA 24 AFTER telling yesterday's post-match media conference at Telstra Stadium that Phil Bailey did not deserve to be sin-binned and Paul Gallen should not have been penalised for an alleged late tackle, it was pointed out to Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes that he had just...
  35. Man Hater

Shifty Sherwin sick and tired!!!

ok guys i watched the news late last night and i saw shifty come on and say he is sick and tired of the media speculating that he will be leaving the bulldogs. He also stated that he has another two years with the team and he does not intend on going anywhere!!! he seemed quite upset did...
  36. Man Hater

Get Well Soon!!!!!

To all the Fellow Kennelers who have been unwell!!! Boots has been sick for five days!!! Icepaper has been sick for about the same!!! And Mrs Maitua will be sick tomorrow.. :p :p Have any other Kennelers been sick too???
  37. Man Hater

Who here is a snoozer???

who snoozes there alarm every morning?? with the cold weather now its even harder to wake up in the morning. then we have to come and work and we only get two days off a week which is not long enough!!!
  38. Man Hater

Too many ...........

*crap* Removed by habib
  39. Man Hater

Hot Chick!!!!!

At Glassons in Bankstown Square!!!! its just opened up and the store manager is a hottie!! gotta go check it out!!! :p :p :love:
  40. Man Hater

Exercise....

what is your fav exercise or class!!! and what info can you give about effective and safe working out methods!!! :p
  41. Man Hater

There is something wrong with me......

i cant stop eating today. since 8 this morning i have already eaten:- Coco pops for breakfast. 2 Mandarins Watermelon i had a continental Cup of Soup Chicken noodle and i am eating Doritos now!!!! i am still starving :sleep: :sleep: :confused: :( :D :confused:
  42. Man Hater

Please HELP me for shiftys sake

ok i have burnt that clip on to a cd and also made a document with some of our comments of the kennel. i copied and pasted them.. and a short letter to go with it!!!! i just need a really good pic that i can burn on the front of the CD of shifty i have some but i want to see what you guys can...
  43. Man Hater

Your all time fav.........

food that is no longer available my is monaco bars (excuse the spelling). that ice cream that with the chocolate biscuit. oh i miss it if i could just have one more :D ;)
  44. Man Hater

DISCUSSION THREAD FOR STALKERS!

the following Kennelers were all spotted at yesterdays match: Myself, Lebchick so if everyone could stop assuming we are one person thanks also Atomic Crimson, Doggystyle, icepaper and another two which i cant remember there names!!! it was great sitting in the army :whacky: :p
  45. Man Hater

SPOTTED Shifty Sherwin!!!!!

ok guys i saw shifty at the leagues club after the game and ran up to him!!! i asked when are you coming back we miss you and we love you!! he said to me i am trying to get back in the team!! i said ok do me a favour go on the Kennel there is this great clipping of just you please we...
  46. Man Hater

Your Fav...............

What is your fav series ever????? :p :p :p :p
  47. Man Hater

Please HELP

ok you people are all really good at doing things on computers i need to get a mcdonalds big M pic and maybe some photos of Ronald Mcdonald or any pics got to do with Maccers or OHS its for an assignment!!! Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) thanks in advance :D
  48. Man Hater

WE need to BOYCOTT the telec*ap

i just had a light bulb appear on top of my head.. every time we click on the telec*ap website we are supporting the paper and they will continue to run. dont buy the paper and dont go on the website. the more clicks they get the more popular they are this could be our way of saying enough is...
  49. Man Hater

Aussies V Nz??

Who is everyone going to be barraking for? we have players on both teams? so will you be going with Asotasi & Williams or MASon and O'Melley??? it will be a very close game i think :slick:
  50. Man Hater

Sonny laughing......hehe

did everyone see when SBW was getting tackled by about 4 Warriors players and they couldnt get him down and he was laughing. the commentators couldnt believe it. but after watching him on the weekend this kid is serious about playing footy. and he has come back so strong go SBW!!! :whacky:
  51. Man Hater

ATT: Everyone

i spoke to the bulldogs manager yesterday and according to him the session is still on and open session. i am going to call him today on my break so he can tell me what time to go down so that my friend can take her little brother and sister. if he confirms it i will post it on this site after...
  52. Man Hater

ATT: cljunior

Hey i tried to post a reply to you before but i think the site got deleted. i wouldnt really hit you with a golf stick it was a joke but you can keep the popcorn :alien:
  53. Man Hater

Att: K E

Hey dude can i call you that? how are you today?
  54. Man Hater

Would you forgive him or not????

My X Boyfriend and i broke up recently. I had to change my number and i couldnt even speak to any of my guys friends and going out with my girl friends was even a problem. So i end up finding out that he is still talking to his girlfriends and even one of his x's. i dont mind when i am in a...
  55. Man Hater

How Do I Change Things On This Site!!!

I want to change my name from Shifty Sherwin to Mz Shifty how do i do this. Also is it only my comuter or does everyone's take a while to process your reply and add it to the thread?????? What other things can i do on this site? and what is the money for? Thanks
  56. Man Hater

Which Clubs are hot right now!!!!

Hey everyone i am going to the city this weekend for my friends birthday and we dont know which club we would like to go to. i havent been clubbing in a long time and need some help. we prefer RnB but dont mind dance as well ;)
  57. Man Hater

HELP!! Has anyone had Hives

ok so i woke up yesterday and i had two little lumps which were itchy i though i had been bitten by something. by the afternoon it had spread along my leg and i thought not this again as i have had this before. i showed the solicitor i work for as he used to be a doctor and told me i have hives...
  58. Man Hater

Sonny bill in court again today

i just heard them say on the radio Sonny Bill Williams faced court again today on speeding charges throughout 2004 and 2005. The matter has been ajourned until July and i cant understand why when they have proof it was not him driving the vehicle. he had about 10 fines caught on speed cameras...